Thursday, April 16, 2015

Shower Worthy

    Sloane's shower at the MetroCourt is on the fritz so he asks Anna if she can use hers.  Anna agrees, but for a price.  Lucy encourages Duke to face his feelings for Anna.  Dr. O visits Nina and rattles her cage about possible "dirty laundry".   Nathan questions Silas in NYC and Silas fulfills Ava's wish.   Olivia is horrified to learn that Ned traded ELQ shares for Franco's silence.  Michael has another MetroCourt meltdown in front of Kiki and Julian.

     ANNA'S HOTEL ROOM

    SLOANE:  I need a shower. 
    ANNA:  That much is obvious.  So go take one.
    SLOANE: No can do.  The one in my room is broken, so can I use yours?
    ANNA: Only if you tell me who your informant is. 
    SLOANE:  Nice try.  
    ANNA:  No informant, no shower. 
    SLOANE:  Fine, what if I give you another juicy tidbit of information?  
    ANNA:  About? 
    SLOANE:  Let me shower and I'll tell. 
    ANNA:  Only I decide if your information is shower worthy.  
    SLOANE:  My informant tells me the Jeromes are gunning for Duke.  At least I think it's Duke.   He didn't give specifics.   
    ANNA:  So it could be Shawn or Sonny? 
    SLOANE:  Possibly, but he said "senior" and Duke's older than them so I think it's him. 
    ANNA:  Shower's yours.  

      NYC (OUTSIDE SECRET GREEN ROOM OF DEATH)

     NATHAN:  Silas, Avery is missing.   Do you know anything about this?  
     SILAS:  Am I experiencing deja vu?  Are you back to accusing me of crimes I did not commit? 
     NATHAN:  For the record, my mom made me do it.  
     SILAS:  Nice one.  
     NATHAN:  I brought up the subject of Franco because of his involvement with Nina in the baby's first kidnapping.   She then suggested I question you because you were the last one to see Avery before she went missing. 
      SILAS:  She's not here.  Now if you will excuse me, I need to get back to my mystery patient. 
      NATHAN:  Of course.  Sorry for the trouble. 

       LUCY'S HOTEL ROOM

       LUCY:  Let's do the tango at the Nurses' Ball . No, let's not do the tango because that's a you and Anna thing. 
        DUKE:  It's not like I know any other dances.  I vote tango.  Let's practice.   (while they're practicing, Duke remembers dancing with Anna) 
        LUCY:  Let's NOT do the tango.  You're still in love with Anna, aren't you?   It's totally okay because I'm still in love with Doc. 
        DUKE:  So we're NOT in a relationship?  I'M SO CONFUSED!  
        LUCY:   I'll tell you what you need to do.  You need to march over to Anna's room and let her know how you feel about her. 
       
         METROCOURT

         KIKI:  So it went down like this, Uncle Julian:  Morgan switched Michael's allergy meds with roofies and they make him get drunk ten times faster. I was in on it the whole time and now Avery's missing because of me and Morgan and our stupid stupidity. 
         JULIAN:  You are your mother's daughter, except for the whole putting your little sister in danger part.   Now THAT was stupid.  
         MICHAEL:  Can a guy get a drink around here? 
         BARTENDER:  Can't serve you, Mr. Q.  You're hammered. 
         MICHAEL:  Well look who it is.  Keeks and Uncle Mobster.   Worried sick about AJ?  I THINK NOT!   'Cuz if you WERE, you'd be OUT LOOKING FOR HER!  
         KIKI:  OF COURSE, I'm worried about AVERY!  
         MICHAEL:  Worried MY ASS!  She was kidnapped when YOU were supposed to be watching her.  YOU, BECAUSE YOU HAD HER TAKEN FROM ME!  
         JULIAN:  Hey Michael, take your drunken accusations somewhere else, man.  We're trying to eat here. 
         MICHAEL:  Far be it for me to get between a man and his BREAKFAST when MY BABY SISTER IS MISSING!  

        Q MANSION

        FRANCO:  I'm here to collect. 
        ALEXIS:  Collect WHAT?   Are you under the LSD-induced delusion that you're still a Quartermaine?  
        FRANCO:  LSD?  That was so...February!   Ned here owes me his ELQ shares.   We made a deal and it's time to pay the piper.   That would be me.  I'm the piper.  But not the pied piper.   Unless it's lemon meringue.  So cough up those shares, Ned.  
         OLIVIA:  OM to the G! 
         ALEXIS:  Maybe the LSD has left Franco's system, but I'm not so sure Ned didn't get a dose of it himself.  What possessed you to give up your shares to FRANCO? 
         OLIVIA:  He was trying to get them off my back.  When I went to Shadybrook to welcome Franco to the I Was Drugged By Heather Webber Club, I kinda let it slip that membership comes with a free suite at the MetroCourt.  
         ALEXIS:  It's becoming increasingly clear that I am the only sane one in this room.  (answers phone)  Now I have to tend to my loose cannon of a client who is causing another scene at the MetroCourt).  

          FRANCO & NINA'S SUITE

          LIESL:  Hand over ze baby, Nina.  
          NINA:  I don't have the baby, Auntie Liesl. 
          LIESL:  Vy don't I believe you? 
          NINA:  You tell me.  Why don't you believe me?  
          LIESL:  My poor genius Franco, saddled viss such a parasite.
          NINA:  Liesl and Franco sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s--
          LIESL:  Zat vill be enough of zat silliness.  My heaaht belongs to my Cesaaaaah.  
          NINA:  What about Victor Cassadine?    
          LIESL:  Vat about him?   I vas never in love viss him.  
          NINA:  But he's the father of Jay--I mean Nathan, or is he not my brother's father after all?   Hmmm, intrigue!
          LIESL: You stay out of my dirty laundry and I vill stay out of yours.
          NINA:  Everybody already knows the story of crazy Nina who was put in a coma for 23 years by her own mother.  
          LIESL:  Zere are sings you may not know, Nina.

         METROCOURT

     ALEXIS:  Michael, we're done here.  
     MICHAEL:  I'm not going ANYWHERE with you, Benedict Alexis!  Imma go find AJ.
     ALEXIS:  You will come with me OR ELSE I'll go all Cassadine on your ass.  

          Q  MANSION
     
        OLIVIA:  Don't do it, Ned! 
        FRANCO:  What's Julian's number again?
        NED:  I'm doing it Olivia, because YOU shouldn't have to put up with Wacko and Wackette mooching massages and champagne off you.   (Hands folder with share certificates to Franco)
        FRANCO:  Muchas gracias.   Pleasure doing business with you, Ned.
        NED:  You got you shares, now LEAVE OLIVIA ALONE OR ELSE!  
   
        ANNA'S HOTEL ROOM

       DUKE:  Hello...You're not Anna.  
       SLOANE:  I've been told worse.  
       DUKE:  Carry on.  (leaves) 

        SECRET GREEN ROOM OF DEATH
  
       AVA:  What did the police want with you? 
       SILAS:  They just had a few questions about Franco and Nina.  There have been rumors that those two have been up to no good again.
       AVA:  That's the last time I'll hear those two names again. 
       SILAS: Are you sure you want to go through with this?  
       AVA:  Let's get this done.   It's fitting that yours is the last face I'll see.  I could always count on you, even when it comes to The Needle Of Death. 
       SILAS:  Speaking of said needle, it's ready to do it's...well, it's thing.  
       AVA:  Then what are we waiting for?  
       SILAS:  (Injects Ava with the drugs) I honestly never thought it would come to this.  
       AVA:  Neither did I, but here we are. 
       SILAS:  Goodbye, Ava.   May you rest in peace.   :........(









           

3 comments:

  1. "Shower Worthy"

    I wonder if he is also sponge worthy! ROFL! Of course Elaine from Seinfeld would say no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's what I thought too when Anna said "shower worthy" My mind immediately went to Elaine and Seinfeld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. My mind didn't go straight to that, but thanks to you saying shower worthy it went to sponge worthy! Thanks a lot! ROFL!

      Delete