Friday, April 3, 2015

TMI

  Spencer and Nik return from Shriners in Boston and Spencer is sporting a Phantom of the Opera mask.  Jake makes a helluva first impression at work for Julian.   At Ric's prompting, Hayden gloats to Liz over her nonexistent sex life with Jake.   Cameron seeks out Ric for legal representation, fearing Spencer and the Cassadines will press charges against him for starting the fire.   Patrick tells Emma that Sam and Danny are moving in.  Sam stops by the garage on the way to Patrick's and sees Jake.  

    WYNDEMERE

      SPENCER:  That settles it.  I am the Phantom of The Opera.   Anyone who sees my face will draw back in fear. 
      NIKOLAS:  Don't be ridiculous, Spencer.  You're still healing.  In fact, we have an appointment with your plastic surgeon today.
      SPENCER:  See!  I'm disfigured if I need plastic surgery!  I'm doomed to lurking around an opera house.
      NIKOLAS:  Melodramatic much?  
      SPENCER:  Can I see the living room?
      NIKOLAS:  Are you sure?  
      SPENCER:  It can't be any more hideously disfigured than me.  

   HOSPITAL

     JAKE:  Hey, Uhlizabeth, just wanted to let you know I'm sticking around the Chuckles.  You know, employment and all.
     LIZ:  Yeah, working for a mobster.
     JAKE: Just so you know, I don't like this.  Hayden may be my wife, but I'm still thinking about you...(to himself) and dreaming about Sam
     LIZ:  I'm still thinking about you (to herself) even though I might get back together with Ric.
     JAKE:  You're still my friend, okay?   Well, I gotta go to work.  
     LIZ:  Yeah, good luck with that.

  METROCOURT

   HAYDEN:  What's the big emergency?  I was up all night trying to convince Jake to have sex with me.
   RIC:  Got another job for you.   Help me convince Elizabeth to take me back.   Talk about you were all hot and heavy with Jake in the sack and she'll realize how much she misses ME between the sheets.  Got it? 
   HAYDEN:  For a price.  Keep the payola coming, boss, or you can kiss your sweet girlfriend goodbye. 

   SAM'S APARTMENT

   SAM:  So, I ran into Ric here and he was all gloating about Jake having a wife, trying to mess with my head.  I mean, if he had a wife, she sure took her sweet time finding him.  
   ALEXIS:  What's it to you?   You're moving in with Patrick last I checked. 
   SAM:  I got Jake a job with dad and if he quits to move back home with his wife, it makes me look like a crappy daughter.  
   ALEXIS:  That's all?  
   SAM:  Totally.  I'm not into Jake.  I'm with Patrick and we're taking that big moving in step.  As long as Emma doesn't reject the idea. 

   PATRICK'S HOUSE

   PATRICK:  So, Emma, how would you like it if Sam and Danny moved in with us.  You know, here's the story, of a lovely lady, who was bringing up a very lovely boy with hair of gold like his dead father?  And we're the story of a man named Patrick who was busy with a girl of his own.  They were two Drakes living all together, but they were all alone?    We're going to become the Drake-Morgan Bunch.  
  EMMA:  Oooookay.  So where are Sam and Danny going to sleep?  I hope not in my room. 
  PATRICK:  Of course not.  Danny's getting the guest room and Sam, she's with me.  
  EMMA:  As in the same bed?    What about mommy? 
  PATRICK:  Well, your mommy and I are divorced, as you know.  Sam and I love each other very much. 
  EMMA:  Are you going to get married? 
  PATRICK:  Maybe some day.  So what do you say?  Sam gives great manicures, or so I hear. 
  EMMA:  Okay.  

  GARAGE

  JULIAN:  What brings you here, Butler?  Car trouble?
  SHAWN:  You know damn well why I'm here.  You messed with our SHIPMENT and put one of our goons in the hospital.  Pay up or be sorry. 
  JULIAN:  I'm shaking in my boots. 
  SHAWN:  I brought along some reinforcements.  We're going for a ride. 
  JAKE:  Not so fast.  (Takes out Shawn's goons, draws gun on Shawn) 
  SHAWN:  This isn't over.  I'll be back.  
  JULIAN:  You sure know how to make a first impression. 
  JAKE:  I'm kind of a badass.  That much I remember. 
  JULIAN:  How handy are you with a wrench?  How about running this garage? 
  JAKE:  I guess so, even though I kinda suck at changing the oil.  Anything else I can do?   I'll do anything and everything cuz I need to support my newfound wife. 
  JULIAN:  So who did you choose for a quickie wedding?  I know it's not my daughter, so it has to be either Carly or Elizabeth. 
  JAKE:  None of the above.  This chick named Hayden from Beecher's Corners showed up and said she was my wife.   I'm like, I don't remember NOT having a wife, so okay, I guess you're it. 

  WYNDEMERE

   CHANDLER:  By the way, I found this ring. 
   NIKOLAS:  Thank you, Chandler.  I will put it up for safekeeping. 
   SPENCER:  What were you putting in the safe? 
   NIKOLAS:  So much for rest and relaxation. 
   SPENCER:  Is it for me?  
   NIKOLAS:  I don't think so.  It wouldn't fit you. 
   CHANDLER:  Spencer has company
   SPENCER:  No visitors.  I've decided to become a recluse. 
   NIKOLAS:  Send the visitor in. 
   SONNY:  Hey, Spencer.  I got you a present. 
   SPENCER:  A new robe!  That's awesome, Uncle Sonny! 
   SONNY:  Remember, it's only a robe, so don't go running through any more fires trying to save it, okay? 
    SPENCER:  How am I going to win back Emma with my disfigured face? 
    SONNY:  Emma loves you for what you are in the inside.  
    SPENCER:  What if Cameron, that pyro townie, steps in with his un-disfigured face and wins Emma back? 
     SONNY:  Nah, Emma's not that kind of girl. 
     SPENCER:  Just to be sure, I'd better get engaged to her right now. 
     SONNY:  Whoa-oa-oa, kid.  You're TEN!

     METROCOURT

      CAMERON:  Ric, I need a lawyer so Spencer doesn't throw me in the clink. 
      RIC:  First of all, Spencer's not throwing you in jail.  He's ten, you're ten.  That's just not happening. 
      CAMERON:  There's a first time for everything.  

      HOSPITAL

       HAYDEN:  Jake and I had some AMAZING sex last night.  
       LIZ:  And you're telling me this why?
       HAYDEN:  Just so you'll stay away from my HUSBAND.  Don't feel too sad.  You can always get back together with that Ric guy.  
       LIZ:  How do you know about Ric?
       HAYDEN:  Jake told me.  He tells me everything.
     
       GARAGE

       JAKE:  (dreaming)  Sam, check this baby out.  
       SAM:  Nice ride!  
       JAKE:  Want to come with?
       JAKE:  (back to reality) Sam?
       SAM:  Jake?

       HOSPITAL

      RIC:  Just so you know, Cameron dropped by.  He was hoping I would represent him against Spencer.  
      NIKOLAS: That won't be necessary. 
      LIZ:  Is he playing hooky AGAIN? 
      RIC:  I dropped him off at school. 
      LIZ:  Thank you Ric.  You are a lifesaver. 
      RIC:  Does that mean you'll get back together with me? 

    

3 comments:

  1. "SPENCER: That settles it. I am the Phantom of The Opera."

    ROFL!

    "Patrick: You know, here's the story, of a lovely lady, who was bringing up a very lovely boy with hair of gold like his dead father? And we're the story of a man named Patrick who was busy with a girl of his own. They were two Drakes living all together, but they were all alone? We're going to become the Drake-Morgan Bunch."

    Hahahahaha! Love it!

    "HAYDEN: Jake and I had some AMAZING sex last night. "

    Oh yeah. Some amazing phantom sex! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see Spencer perform Phantom of the Opera at the Nurses' Ball. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I would love that! :)

    ReplyDelete