Thursday, April 9, 2015

Who Gets Crypt Baby Now?

    A trashy gossip show Access Port Charles airs Michael's meltdown at the MetroCourt.  Nina is offended that Franco thinks the stroller falling over is funny.  At Morgan's urging, Sonny calls Child Protective Services to remove Crypt Baby Avery/AJ from Michael's custody.   Michael and Sabrina wonder how Michael could have lost control without having that much to drink.  Julian confronts Kiki about her role in Michael's meltdown.  Ava once again implores Silas to help end her suffering. 

   FRANCO AND NINA'S SUITE

   FRANCO:  DOWN goes the stroller!  Ha-ha-ha-high-larious!   I'm totally making a Vine of this.  
   NINA:  You PIG!   That's Bionic Baby Jaime falling down in her stroller!  
   FRANCO:  Did you take a return trip to Crazytown, Nina?  You know the kid's name isn't Jaime, right?  And you didn't give birth to her and Silas isn't the daddy.  
   NINA:  Did I say Jaime?  I meant Avery.  Or did that show call her AJ.   Whatever.  I'm NOT crazy.  You don't SERIOUSLY think I'm bonkers, do you, Franco?  
   FRANCO:  I'm sorry, Nina.  Should I grovel more?   So so SO sorry, Nina.  I was WRONG to insinuate that you were not completely sane. 
   NINA:  Okay, I forgive you.  Just no more laughing at babies getting hurt, okay?  That is SO not funny.  
   

    Q MANSION
  
    MICHAEL:  How did I get so hammered?  I only had two drinks.  Or maybe not even two.  I can hold my alcohol better than THAT. 
    SABRINA:  I'm just as confuzzled as you are.  Unless you weren't supposed to take your allergy meds with alcohol. 
    MICHAEL:  I've been on that stuff forever and I've had drinks while I was on it. 
    SABRINA:  UNLESS someone switched your meds.  

     METROCOURT

    CARLY:  OMG!  Poor Favoritest Son!  
    OLIVIA:  Yeah, Michael went off the deep end.   I don't know what, except for a crapload of booze, got into him.  
    CARLY:  Why didn't you tell me this happened, Olivia?  Why do I have to hear it on this trashfest? 
    OLIVIA:  You were kinda busy, Carly.  Besides, the baby was fine.  
    CARLY:  Oh yeah, the baby.  But WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL?????  

    SONNY'S HOUSE

   SONNY:   What kind of IDIOT would take advantage of MY GOLDEN SON's moment of weakness?   Did you see anyone there taping that?  
   MORGAN:  Forget who taped it.  Michael knocked over Avery's stroller!  She could have been hurt or killed, Dad! 
   SONNY:  SOMEONE set Michael up.  He doesn't just get drunk like that. 
   MORGAN:  Back to Avery, Dad.  We need to get her away from Michael before he really hurts her.  Three words:  Child Protective Services. 
   CARLY:  Over my dead body will you call CPS on MY FAVORITEST SON!  
   MORGAN:  Should have known you'd take his side. 
   CARLY:  Who are you?  
   MORGAN:  You do remember you have other kids, right Mom? 
   CARLY:  But poor Michael.  We kept secrets from him and fought in front of him.  We DROVE him to drink. 
   SONNY:  Avery's my daughter, Carly.  If she's not safe, I have to protect her.   I hate doing this to #1, but I'm gonna have to make the call.  Are you with me on this? 
   CARLY:  We can't do this to--fine, if it will keep that little girl safe--but I don't like this one bit. 

   SECRET GREEN DEPRESSING ROOM

    AVA:  OMG!  My baby!  Silas, I have to get to Port Chuckles NOW!  Avery NEEDS me. 
   SILAS:  How are you going to do that in your condition?  Besides, if you show up there, spend the rest of your days in Pentonville.  
   AVA:  So, you go instead of me.  And when you get back, will you please kill me? 
  SILAS:  Sorry, no can do.   Hippocratic Oath and all. 
   AVA:  The chemo is not working and I going downhill in a hurry.   You know that Death With Dignity thing?  I want in. 
  SILAS:  If it means that much to you, Ava, I'll sign you up.  
  AVA:  Thank you, Silas. 

   Q MANSION

   NED:  Michael, what were you thinking?   ELQ has taken a big enough hit from a certain Greco-Russian faction and now we have the CEO staggering around a public place knocking over baby strollers?  Now I have to go do damage control. 
  MICHAEL:  My bad, Ned.   I screwed up.  What can I say?
  NED:  Lay off the booze.  Don't end up like your bio-dad.  

   JULIAN'S APARTMENT

    KIKI:  Good news, Uncle Julian.  We should be getting Avery back from Michael any day now.   He is clearly not fit to take care of my little sister.   He knocked over her stroller and acted all drunk-like, all because me and Morgan were making out.
   JULIAN:  Are you sure you didn't set him up?   You told me you and Morgan were cooking up a harebrained scheme. 
   KIKI:  Fine, we set him up, but we did it for Avery. 
   JULIAN:  Like mother, like daughter.
   ALEXIS:  Why isn't Michael picking up?   Screw it!  I'm going to go yell at him to his face at the Q mansion.

    METROCOURT

    OLIVIA:  Franco and Nina know about my baby being Julian's and they're blackmailing me.
    NED:  How do they know?
    OLIVIA:  I sorta kinda told Franco when I visited him in the loony bin.
    NED:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT?   Why did YOU go see Franco at the nuthouse?
    OLIVIA:  To welcome him to the LSD Victims of Heather Webber club.   I thought he was trippin' up a storm with the way he was rambling incoherently so I spilled my guts.  Turns out he was faking his crazy and the joke's on me.
    NED:  So how did they end up blackmailing you? 
    OLIVIA:  After they got sprung from the funny farm, they came straight here and demanded a free luxury suite with unlimited room service.  Carly's pissed and I'm screwed. 
    NED: Not if I can help it.   Tell me their room number and I'm going to fix this for you.  


    Q MANSION

    MICHAEL:  Alexis, do you think I could lose AJ? 
    ALEXIS:  It's possible.  
    SOCIAL WORKER:  Michael Quartermaine, hand over the kid.  

    

    

3 comments:

  1. "CARLY: OMG! Poor Favoritest Son!
    SONNY: What kind of IDIOT would take advantage of MY GOLDEN SON's moment of weakness?
    CARLY: Over my dead body will you call CPS on MY FAVORITEST SON!
    Sonny: I hate doing this to #1"

    ROFL! Perfect. :)

    " SECRET GREEN DEPRESSING ROOM"

    Hahahaha. Yeah that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way Sonny & Carly favor Michael is parallel to the way the Qs favored Jason. It's not quite as pathological as Helena favoring Stavros, but it's heading in that direction.

    ReplyDelete