Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Morning Of

    It's the morning of the Nurses' Ball in Port Chuckles.   After being waylaid by Hayden demanding he cough up the cash, Ric helps Liz blow up balloons.  TJ tells Molly that he saw some "client" confronting Ric.  Carly ambushes Fake Jake at his NYC apartment.  Sam offers Jake Nurses' Ball tix in exchange for him finding Jason's ring.  Dante nearly walks in on Ned confessing to not being Olivia's baby daddy.   Lulu brings Valerie to Wyndemere and introduces her to Nikolas.   Brad gets a surprise visitor as he's about to leave for the Ball. 

    METROCOURT

    HAYDEN:  Cough up the cash, lover boy! 
    RIC:  You can't be seen with me, you greedy vulture.
    HAYDEN:  Give me my dough and I'll go.
    RIC:  Do you think I'm a human ATM?   You'll get your money when I can get it to you, now get lost!
    TJ:  Am I interrupting something, Mr. Lansing? 
 
    MOLLY:  OMG, Elizabeth, I'm SO glad you got back together with my dad.  He is really, really bad at online dating. 
    LIZ:  He tried online dating?  I guess it didn't go too well. 
    MOLLY:  Yeah, the only date he went on was with a married woman.
    LIZ:  Oh really? 

    WYNDEMERE

     LULU:  Nikolas, this is my cousin, Valerie.  She's your new roomie, if you can cohabiting in a castle being a roomie.
     VALERIE:  Don't worry.  I'll stay at least a zip code away. 
     NIKOLAS:  Pleased to meet you, Valerie.   I'll have my staff take your belongings to your room.
     LULU:  He even has a staff.  How cool is that, cuz? 
     VALERIE:  I hope it's okay that I'm crashing at your castle.   I might need a GPS to find my room. 
      LULU:  Allow me.  

      NYC

      CARLY:  Here's the deal, Fake Jake.  I know you were hired to pretend to be an amnesiac friend of mine before his plastic surgery and I need to know who put you up to this.
       PETE:  Who the hell are you?   I'm just a starving actor-slash-model tryin' to make ends meet in this city.  I don't know any Jakes, fake or otherwise.  What's your deal, lady?
      CARLY:  If you don't tell me what kind of con you're running, I'll call the cops. 
      PETE:  I'm sure the NYPD is a little busy to handle Fake Jake complaints, thank you very much.
      CARLY:  My friend is living with a woman pretending to be his wife and my PI found proof that you're in on this whole scam.   What was Hawthorne College like?   Did everyone walk around campus with a scarlet letter on their chest like a C for CON MAN?  
       PETE:  Some dude with lots of dough paid me off.  I needed the money for my one man show impersonating an amnesiac.   So there.  You got your story now scram.  I've gotta make a living.
       CARLY:  WHO paid you off.    I need a NAME or you'll be going down for fraud. 
       PETE:  Some guy who wanted this brain-damaged friend of yours out of the way.
       CARLY:  Does he go by the name of Ric Lansing?

       HOSPITAL

       NED:  Morning, Liv.  Baby still hanging in there?   Can't wait to be his or her fake daddy. 
       OLIVIA:  Not a good idea to expose your non baby-daddyness in a hospital where anybody can just waltz right into this room.
       DANTE:  Hi mom! 
    
       SAM:  Thanks for finding Jason's ring, Jake.  Here are some Nurses' Ball tix for you and your lovely wife.
       JAKE:  Thanks, but no thanks.  Elizabeth will be there with Ric.  Can we say awkward?
       SAM:   Come on, Jake, it will be fun!   I will be there, Patrick will be there, and so will Carly.  Besides, I want to meet your wife.   What's she like?
       JAKE:  It's not like I ever remembered her being my wife.  She's off having sex with other men and I'm wishing I were with Elizabeth. 
       SAM:  If you don't want to go, I'll just scalp the tix on ebay.
       JAKE:  Okay, fine, I'll go.

       WYNDEMERE

        HAYDEN:  Guess who, prince Nikky!   I'm here and I'm horny!
        NIKOLAS:  You're damn lucky I am too or I'd have you arrested for stalking.
        VALERIE:  Where's the kitch--Ooops, I'm so sorry.  Just looking for the kitchen so I can make you a frita-ta-ta. Nice to meet you, Rosalie.
         HAYDEN:  You can call me Rosie.  Who the hell are you?
         NIKOLAS:  This is Valerie, my sister's cousin. 
         HAYDEN:  It's the SISTER'S cousin.  You've got quite the harem there, Prince Nikky. 

         HOSPITAL

          OLIVIA:  That Valerie girl is the awesomesauce.  She has mad teleporter skillz and she got me to the hospital in 2 seconds flat.
          DANTE:  She's not bad for a cousin-in-law that I met 5 minutes ago.  We hung out a bit and she made me a frita-ta-ta. 
          OLIVIA:  A WHAT? 
          DANTE:  That's what her dearly departed mother called a fritatta.  
          OLIVIA:  She's not hot for you, is she?  
          DANTE:  Pffft!  She just bonded with me because we both grew up with single mothers.  Besides, Lulu is helping her move into Wyndemere with Nikolas as we speak.  
       
         METROCOURT

         TJ:  Your dad's got some client.  This chick was really super pissed at him for not paying her.  I thought that clients paid their attorneys, not the other way around. 
         MOLLY:  That is really weird.   Maybe you misunderstood.  Dad put his dark, devious days behind him.   He has Elizabeth now and he's happy. 
         TJ:  You're probably right.   I guess I'm always kinda suspicious given all my mom's been involved in.

        LIZ:  There are plenty more balloons where those came from.  Obrecht insists on 8,000 balloons or she and a few of her "special friends" will hijack the opening number again.   I hear she's tight with Helena Cassadine AND Franco. 
        RIC:  I suppose I still have SOME hot air left in me. 

   

3 comments:

  1. "JAKE: It's not like I ever remembered her being my wife. She's off having sex with other men."

    BAHAHAHAHA!

    "VALERIE: Where's the kitch--Ooops, I'm so sorry. Just looking for the kitchen so I can make you a frita-ta-ta."

    Oh yes! Gotta love her frit ta ta ta cha cha cha's! :)

    "RIC: I suppose I still have SOME hot air left in me. "

    Yeah you are full of something alright. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yeah you are full of something alright. ROFL!"

    And Carly and Fake Jake are going to let everyone know just what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Yeah!!! And I can't wait for that! :)

    ReplyDelete