Thursday, April 30, 2015

You Cahnt Hide From Your Mutter!

    Britt is back, at least for the purpose of snarking up the red carpet with Brad.   Patrick stops Dr. O from harassing Sam.  Jake tells Liz he still has feelings for her.   Molly tries to discourage Ric from proposing to Liz at the Nurses' Ball.  Carly bribes Fake Jake/Pete to come to The Chuckles with her to blow Ric and Hayden's scheme sky high.   Spencer refuses to go to the Nurses' Ball.

    BRAD AND LUCAS'S APARTMENT

     BRAD:  OMG! 
     BRITT:  The Britch is BACK! 
     BRAD:  How's the fugitive thing with your international terrorist dad going?
     BRITT:  For an international terrorist, he's actually kind of sweet.  I call him Papa.
     BRAD:  You call Ceasr Faison "Papa"?
     BRITT:  Speaking of "Papa" I kind of miss my "mutter".  
     BRAD:  Try being her underling. 
     BRITT:  I think I miss Spencer the most, even if his dad is the reason I can't show my face to anyone but you.  
     BRAD:  He got hurt in a fire. 
     BRITT:  OMG, poor Spence!    I want to see him so bad but his dad wants to throw me in the clink. 
   
      HOSPITAL

      LIESL:  Vat is ze matter, Frau Morgan?   Aah you sinking about Herr Doe, or is it Herr Bahnes?
      SAM:  I'm just hanging around, waiting for Patrick (to herself) and worry about whether or not to tell my dad that Olivia is having his baby.
      LIESL:  Dr. Drake is very busy in ze operating room, Frau Morgan.  Aah you sure you are not vaiting for Herr Bahnes?   After all, you vere part of his harem before his vife showed up.
      SAM:  Jake is my friend.   Patrick has nothing to worry about.
      PATRICK:  You can stop harassing my girlfriend any time now, Dr. Obrecht. 
    
       METROCOURT

        JAKE:  I may be married to Hayden, but I miss you, Uhlizabeth.
        LIZ:  I've got a lot of decorating to do. 
        JAKE:  Hayden and I will be at the Nurses' Ball.  Sam invited us. 
        LIZ:  Oh did she? 
        JAKE:  So, Carly tells me you and Ric are back together. 
        LIZ:  Let me guess:  Carly had Spinelli hack into my facebook account and update my relationship status.   I wouldn't put it past her.
       
         WYNDEMERE

         HAYDEN:  Come on, Nikolas!  Don't be such a grumpypants!  Have sex with me. 
         NIKOLAS:  Is there no end to your carnal desires? 
         HAYDEN:  Keep me satisfied and I'll keep your secret.  You know, the one about knowing Jake's true identity.
          NIKOLAS:  I'd be more worried about ME keeping YOUR secret.  You know, the one about you not being Jake's wife.   You should know that we Cassadines have ways to handle people who cause trouble. 
          HAYDEN:  Parapets and moats and daggers, oh my! 
          SPENCER:  Am I interrupting something, father? 
          HAYDEN:  Hey kid.  Who are you? 
          NIKOLAS:  This is my son Spencer.
          SPENCER:  Are you Valerie?  Alfred says there is some woman named Valerie living here. 
          HAYDEN:  That wouldn't be me.   You can just call me the mystery lady. 

          METROCOURT

          RIC:  Check his out.  I'm going to propose to Elizabeth tonight at the Nurses' Ball.  Nice rock, isn't it?
          MOLLY:  Yeah, it's really nice.  But aren't you rushing things a little?  You just got back together with Elizabeth, like, 5 minutes ago. 
          RIC:  The important thing is, Molly, that we are back together and we love each other.  (to himself) and that we tie the knot before Jake finds out that Hayden is not more his wife than she is mine.
          MOLLY:  What if Elizabeth is still kinda sorta into Jake?
          RIC:  If so, she wouldn't have gotten back together with me now, would she? 
          MOLLY:  You REALLY don't want to risk having to go back into online dating I see.   Okay, I'm cool with the marrying Elizabeth thing.  It's sure better than you being dead or in Witness Protection. 

         WYNDEMERE

          NIKOLAS:  Shouldn't you be getting ready for the Nurses' Ball? 
          SPENCER:  You mean the one I'm not going to?   I don't want to show my freakish face to all of Port Chuckles and I don't want to be there without Emma. 
          NIKOLAS:  Come on, Spencer.   You can make lemons into lemonade by using your mask to sing Phantom of the Opera.  
          SPENCER:  Ha ha. 
          NIKOLAS:  Fine, you don't have to go if you don't want to.   It's not like I don't have a date I just met 5 minutes ago. 

         NYC

        CARLY:  You KNOW it was Ric who put you up to this.  Why won't you admit it?
        PETE:  I don't know a Ric Lansing.
        CARLY:  I am the richest woman in Port Chuckles and I have a lot of cash to spare.
        PETE:  Maybe I do know him.  Okay, I gotta go.
       CARLY:  You're coming with me to Port Chuckles.  We have a Nurses' Ball to crash.  Grab your tux so we can blow Ric's world apart. 

        BRAD'S APARTMENT

        LIESL:  Mistah Coopah, get back to vork at ze hospital.
        BRAD:  But I took a Mental Health day. 
        LIESL:  Not anymore.  Be gone!  (Brad leaves)  Britta!  I know you aah here.
        BRITT:  Mother!   How did you know? 
        LIESL:  Your fozzer told me.  Who else? 
        BRITT:   I missed you so much. 
        LIESL:   Mutter missed you too, Britta.

        METROCOURT

        HAYDEN:  This Nurses' Ball thing looks like fun.  Can we get tix?
        JAKE:  I already got 'em.  My friend Sam gave them to me.
        HAYDEN:  Yay Sam! 
        JAKE:  Why did you tell Uhlizabeth that you had sex with me about 50 times? 

  
   

3 comments:

  1. "BRITT: The Britch is BACK! "

    WOOT WOOT!

    "BRITT: For an international terrorist, he's actually kind of sweet. I call him Papa."

    Awww! She wuvs her papa!!! :)

    "HAYDEN: Come on, Nikolas! Don't be such a grumpypants! Have sex with me. "

    ROFL!

    " NIKOLAS: Is there no end to your carnal desires? "

    I hope not! :)

    "LIESL: Your fozzer told me. Who else?"

    Wow! Britch's father is REALLY Fozzie bear? ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see Britt again. Too bad it's probably a short stay because if anyone finds her, she's headed to the hoosegow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know. :( I would love for her to stay too. :(

    ReplyDelete