Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Why Don't You Believe Me?

    Michael and Nina are insulted by the lack of faith their cop siblings have in them.   Ellie throws a monkey wrench into Maxie and Spinelli's rekindled relationship.  Fluke taunts Luke, but Bobbie is able to convince Scott to get her brother psychiatric help instead of sending him to prison.  Morgan tells Sonny & Carly that he thinks Michael took Avery while Kiki continues to insist that it was Nina. 

    HOSPITAL

     MORGAN:  News flash, Mom & Dad:  Your Golden Boy ain't so golden anymore.  He's a drunk who kidnapped a baby after he lost custody of her.  
     CARLY:  Michael wouldn't do that.   I just know he wouldn't because he can never do wrong. 
     SONNY:  Your mother's right, Morgan.  It couldn't have been Michael.  It has to be one of my other enemies.   There are a lot of people in this town who hate my guts.  
     KIKI:  It was that PSYCHO BITCH Nina!   She was here and she's kidnapped Avery before.  
     CARLY:  That settles it.  I'm going to go get in some faces.  Namely, Franco's and Nina's.  

     FRANCO AND NINA'S SUITE

      NATHAN:  I know you're my sister-cousin and all, Nina, but you have to tell me the truth.  Did you take that baby?  
      NINA:  I don't believe this!  My own brother still thinks I'm bonkers!  
      FRANCO:  Well...
      NINA:  And so do YOU, Franco!  I did NOT take that baby.   
      NATHAN:  Don't make me regret taking your word, Nina.  (LEAVES)
      FRANCO:  Okay, your brother-cousin-cop is gone.  You can tell me what you did with that baby. 
      NINA:  SCREW YOU, Franco!   You don't trust me!  

     Q MANSION

       DANTE:  So did you do it, Michael?  Do you have your little sister stashed somewhere in this house?  
       MICHAEL:  You're actually asking me that?  Your own BROTHER?  
       DANTE:  So you're cool with me searching the place. 
       MICHAEL:  Absolutely NOT!   If you were really my brother, you would TRUST me that I didn't kidnap AJ.  
        DANTE:  Just doing my job, Michael.  I'm a COP, remember?  
        MICHAEL:  You're wasting your time here. 

       LUKE'S HOSPITAL ROOM

        LUKE:  Fluke!   Or should I call you Puke?   Get lost you monstrous clone of Dear Old Dad.  
        FLUKE:  No can do, Lukie boy.   I can't get lost because I'M INSIDE OF YOU.   BWAHAHAHAHA!    I am the part of you who gets off on POWER!  
         LUKE:  In case you've forgotten, Fluke, you're a figment of my imagination.   I can make you disappear. 
         FLUKE:  But you don't really want to do that, do you?   You are THIRSTY for POWER and the ability to make people FEAR you.  Just like our Daddy.   When you whacked him with Ol' Louie, you were doomed to carry him inside you until the day you DIE.  
         LUKE:  I've got news for you, Fluke.  I'm facing what I did to my parents and I've got Tracy, Lulu, and Bobbie in my corner.   You, you've got nobody but your dark, shriveled up soul.   Take your tattoo and shove it where the sun don't shine.  I'm through with you.  
         FLUKE:  Good luck with that.  

         MAXIE'S APARTMENT
   
       SPINELLI:  Ellie?   I am dumbfounded by your sudden appearance.  
       ELLIE:  Damien, I have come to reunite with the adorably precocious Georgie.  I received word that she was ill.  
       SPINELLI:  Georgie recovered most expeditiously.  
       ELLIE:  That is such a fortunate turn of events.  
       MAXIE:  Ellie, what are you doing here?  I thought you and Spinelli were history. 
       ELLIE:  I am merely here to visit the delightful Georgie.  
       MAXIE:  And to see Spinelli.  
       ELLIE:  I realized I was egregiously unfair to Detective West.  
       MAXIE:  Yeah, about him.  I kinda just broke up with him.  But first he broke up with me, then I got back together with Spinelli, then I broke up with him when he changed his mind about breaking up with me.  
       ELLIE:  I see.  Damien is merely your penultimate choice.  
       SPINELLI:  Maximista and I have reunited because we were cosmically predestined to be together. 
        ELLIE:  I'm afraid you are correct, Damien.  I must depart.  
       
        FRANCO & NINA'S SUITE 

        CARLY:  Out with it, Franco.  Where's Avery? 
        FRANCO:  Avery?   Last I saw she was on Access Port Chuckles being knocked over in her stroller.  
         CARLY:  I know you and Nina have her stashed somewhere.   You two loonies kidnapped her before, so who else would have snatched her out of the hospital?  
         FRANCO:  You know, Nina's cop brother-cousin couldn't find her anywhere in this suite, so you're barking up the wrong tree, Carly.   No baby here.   Go fish.  
         CARLY:  If you're lying to me, your ass is going DOWN!  

         METROCOURT
   
         BOBBIE:  You know, Scott, I forgave you for trying to send my daughter to prison, but if you send Luke to the Big House instead of letting him get the help he needs, there will BE no more nightcaps. 
         SCOTT:  But...but...he bit my ear!  
         BOBBIE:  We both know it's not about the ear.  It's about Laura.  
         SCOTT:  You just had to push that button, didn't you?   I've got work to do.   A baby is missing from the hospital and your grandson may have taken him.  
       
          HOSPITAL

         SONNY:  Whoever took my daughter's gonna have to pay.
         KIKI:  It has to be Nina.
         MORGAN:  It has to be Michael.
         CARLY:   Franco and Nina have been put on notice.  
        
         Q MANSION
   
           SABRINA:  Michael, why didn't you let Dante search the house?  You don't have AJ stashed somewhere, do you?
           MICHAEL:  Crap!  Now YOU don't believe me either, Sabrina?   
           SABRINA:  It was totally just kidding!  I believe you!  

          LUKE'S HOSPITAL ROOM

         BOBBIE:  I have good news, Luke.  Scott is not sending you to Pentonville.  You will be getting your head examined instead. 
         LUKE:  Oh, Barbara Jean, that is good news.  Maybe the shrink can refer me to a brain surgeon to get Fluke permanently removed.   He's really becoming a nuisance.  

 

3 comments:

  1. "CARLY: Michael wouldn't do that. I just know he wouldn't because he can never do wrong."

    ROFL! Of course not!

    "FRANCO: Carly. No baby here. Go fish."

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete