Friday, April 24, 2015

The Return of Crypt Baby

    Crypt Baby reappears just as mysteriously as she disappeared.   Alien abduction?   Hayden is freaked to find Carrrrrrrrlos in her hotel room with a sniper rifle (who wouldn't be?).  Jordan is shot at by Bruce, but Anna warns her in time to move out of the way.   Carly tries to warn Jake about Hayden but Anna interrupts.  Michael accuses Morgan and Kiki of The Great Allergy Medicine Switcheroo.   Nathan and Silas discuss Silas's mystery patient.  





      ELQ OFFICE

     MICHAEL:  I know you drugged me, Morgan.  Don't waste your breath denying it.  
     MORGAN:  All I hear about all the time is how great Mikey is at this or how he can do no wrong. Mikey, Mikey, Mikey!  
     SONNY:  Morgan, stop quoting sitcoms from 20 years before you were born.  
     MICHAEL:  What if I followed in my dad's footsteps and drove my car into a tree with AJ in it?  
     MORGAN:   But you didn't.  Avery is fine.  
     MICHAEL:  Except she's MISSING!  
     MORGAN:  I did it for you, Dad.  
     SONNY:  You put my little girl in danger all for me, Morgan?   You shouldn't have.   Really, you shouldn't.  If anything happens to her, you're DEAD TO ME! 
    
     HAYDEN'S ROOM
  
      HAYDEN:  Well this is a first.   You're the first guy in Port Chuckles that I don't want to have sex with.  
      CARLOS:  I'm hurt.  
      HAYDEN:  I'm calling the cops.  
      CARLOS:  I'm Jake's work buddy.  
      HAYDEN:  Do you always take a sniper rifle when you visit your co-workers?  
      CARLOS:  You're funny.  
      HAYDEN:  Get lost or I'll call the cops for real.  

      PIER

     ANNA:  Lookout, Jordan!   You're being shot at!  
     JORDAN:  Ow, my ankle!   
     ANNA:  He aimed that low? 
     JORDAN:  I twisted it jumping out of the way.  
     ANNA, JORDAN, and BRUCE exchange gunshots.  No one gets hurt.
     JORDAN:  Who was that?  
     ANNA:  I dunno.  He got away.  
     JORDAN:  It must be one of Julian's men.

     METROCOURT

    TJ:  Where's Mom?   I have to tell her Duke's picking up the tab for my tuition.  
    SHAWN:   She's probably busy.   Don't you have to study?  
    JORDAN:  TJ, what a surprise seeing you in a dining establishment other than Kelly's!
    TJ:  Guess what, Mom?   Duke's paying for me to finish school!   Isn't that super awesome?  
    JORDAN:  Um, thank you, Duke!   This is, um, unexpected.
    DUKE:  (to himself) Tell me about it.

     GARAGE

    JAKE:  (On phone) Ever heard of patience, Sloane?   Jerome is very tight-lipped.  
    SLOANE:  Find out the target or find yourself in a cell block.
    JAKE:  What am I supposed to do, bug his garage?
    SLOANE:  That's a start.  
   
     ELQ OFFICE

   MICHAEL:  Sabrina, thank you for saving my ass by having those pills tested.  
   SABRINA:  You're welcome!   I can't believe your little brother and his girlfriend set you up like that.   So much for brotherly love.   He is totally jealous of you. 
   MICHAEL:  Jealous?   You mean because Sonny and Carly think I'm the second coming? 
   SABRINA:  That might have something to do with it.  

    GARAGE

   CARLY:  Jake, you are going to stand there and you are going to listen to me tell you that your wife is totally bogus.  
   JAKE:  Where have I heard that before?  
   CARLY:  Jake, for crying out loud can you hear me out? 
   ANNA:  Mr. Barnes, I need to speak with you and YOU alone. 
   CARLY:  Like that's ever stopped me. 
   ANNA:  Carly, scram!
   CARLY:  Jake, we are NOT finished.  
   ANNA:  So, do you know who did it? 
   JAKE:  Did what?  
   ANNA:  There was a shooting down at the pier.  Didn't Julian fill you in on who he's gunning for?  
   JAKE:  That's above my pay grade.   I just fix carburetors and plunge the garage toilet.  
   ANNA:  Why am I not convinced?  
   JAKE:  I don't fit the plumber mold?   I don't look like a grease monkey?  
   ANNA:  Don't tell me Julian hasn't utilized your skill in badassery.  
   JAKE:  He has, but that doesn't mean I'm in his circle of trust yet.  

   HOSPITAL

    NATHAN:  So how's that mystery patient of yours? 
    SILAS:  No longer among the living. 
    NATHAN:  Damn, cancer is a total bummer. 
    SILAS:  That's one way of putting it.  
    NATHAN:  Look, sorry about interrogating you while you were treating your patient.  
    SILAS:  You were just doing your job.  Any other leads on Avery? 
    NATHAN:  As a matter of fact, my mother summoned me into her office to talk about a lead. 

   SILAS' APARTMENT

    KIKI:  She's back! 
   AVERY:  Well, DUH!  

     
     

5 comments:

  1. "SONNY: Morgan, stop quoting sitcoms from 20 years before you were born."

    Or commercials!!! Give it to Mikey. He won't eat it he hates everything! He likes it!! Hey Mikey! :)

    "HAYDEN: Well this is a first. You're the first guy in Port Chuckles that I don't want to have sex with"

    :(

    "JORDAN: Ow, my ankle!
    ANNA: He aimed that low?"

    ROFL!

    "SILAS' APARTMENT

    KIKI: She's back!
    AVERY: Well, DUH! "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling Averys first words will be dumdum, as she's pointing at Morki. Forget about her motor skills, Avery had better get used to being the only adult out of her, Morgan, and Kiki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! Yeah! I think her first words will be dumdum too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery, to Morgan & Kiki: I'm 6 months old and I'm smarter than both of you put together!

    ReplyDelete