Thursday, April 23, 2015

So Much Mobbery...

    Carrrrrrrrlos is gunning for Duke.  Bruce is gunning for Jordan.   Anna is pressuring Jordan to keep doing the undercover cop thing.   Jake tries in vain to squeeze the name of the Jerome target out of Julian. Sonny asks Michael if he has Crypt Baby stashed somewhere.  Morgan blasts Kiki for telling Julian about drugging Michael.  Felix runs tests on Michael's "allergy pills"  Spinelli gives Carly an update on Operation Bust Hayden. 

     ELQ OFFICE

     SONNY:  Michael, where do you have my daughter stashed?  
     MICHAEL:  You're accusing ME of kidnapping AJ?  
     SONNY:  It's AVERY! 
     MICHAEL:  It's AJ!  I named her after the father YOU took away from me, remember?  
   
      SILAS' APARTMENT

     KIKI:  I kinda told Uncle Julian about us drugging Michael.
     MORGAN:  You did WHAAAAAAAT?  
     KIKI:  I had a guilty conscience.
     MORGAN:  We could get sent to Pentonville if word gets out about what we did.  
     KIKI:  Hello?   My uncle is a mobster just like your dad.  Mobsters hate cops.  Therefore, Uncle Julian won't rat us out.  
      MORGAN:   So what do we do now? 
      KIKI:   We switch his pills back. 
      MORGAN:  Great.  What better way to say "It was us" than be seen switching pill bottles?  Should we put an ad in your uncle's paper too?   
      KIKI:  Not if no one sees us doing it. 

       GARAGE

       JAKE:  So, tell me, Julian, who's getting plugged?  
       JULIAN:  It's cute that you think I'm just going to tell you.  
       JAKE:  Don't you trust me?  Is my face not the most trustworthy face you have ever laid eyes on?   
       JULIAN:  You're going to have fix a lot more carburetors before I let you in on my hit list.  
      

       METROCOURT

      SHAWN:  So, Jordan and I are making it official.   We're in lurve! 
      DUKE:  (to himself) Not for long (to Shawn) Is that so?  
      SHAWN:  She's proven to me where her loyalties lie.  I'm sorry I ever doubted her and told you I thought she was a cop. 
      DUKE:  (to himself)  You don't know the half of it  (to Shawn) It's always a good idea to cover your bases.  
      TJ:  Shawn, where's Mom?   PCU is putting the squeeze on me and I need money, like, yesterday. 
     DUKE:  I'll give you money (to himself) to make up for my ordering your mother's execution.  
     TJ:   For real?   You'll give me money for school?   
     DUKE:  It's for your education.  Why not?   (to himself) This hit is getting really expensive, really fast.  
     TJ & SHAWN:  Thanks, Duke. 

      HOSPITAL

     SABRINA (on the phone) Carrrrrrrlos, you've got mail. 
     CARLOS:  Thank you, Querida.   How are you.  How's thinks with your drunk boss?  
     SABRINA:  Michael is not a drunk.  He is a nice person, at least he is to me.  Besides, your boss is a mobster.  
     CARLOS:  Be careful, Sabrrrrrrrrrina.  

     FELIX:  You were right.  Michael was drugged. 
     SABRINA:  Thanks, Felix. 

      PIER

     JORDAN:  I quit. 
     ANNA:  Where have I heard that before? 
     JORDAN:  Shawn and I are a thing.  I'm tired of us being on opposite sides.  This undercover cop thing ends now.  
     ANNA:  If you quit, you put a target on Shawn's back.  He is the only member of the Duke mob that I have evidence on. 
     JORDAN:  So it's my integrity in my relationship with Shawn or his freedom.   Where does YOUR main squeeze fit into all of this?   
     ANNA:  I have a hunch that the Julian mob has it in for him.  

     ELQ OFFICE

    SABRINA:  Michael, you were not drunk.  You were roofied.   
    MICHAEL:  I bet I know who did it.  
    SONNY:  Don't look at me!  
    MICHAEL:  I actually think you're innocent of this particular crime, Sonny. 
    SONNY:  Then who do you think drugged you?
    (In walk Morgan and Kiki)  
    MICHAEL:  You're looking at them.  

     METROCOURT

    SPINELLI:  Greetings, Carly!   I bring with me a wealth of valuable information about our mysterious co-conspirator.  
    CARLY:  Spit it out, Spinelli.
    SPINELLI:  (Shows Carly a picture of Pete/Fake Jake on his laptop)
    CARLY:  OMG, this is the guy in Hayden's fake wedding picture!
    SPINELLI:  Come again?   I know nothing of said photograph.  
    CARLY:   We're going on a little field trip.  

    HAYDEN'S ROOM

   CARLY:  See!   That's the guy.  That's our Fake Jake.
   SPINELLI:  This is a most fascinating development.   It is indeed the man by the name of Pete Ross.  
   CARLY:  So snapping a pic of this to shove in Hayden's face.  
  
   CARLOS:  Ready. Aim...

   PIER

   BRUCE:  Ready.  Aim...
    
     
     
       

6 comments:

  1. "MORGAN: You did WHAAAAAAAT?
    MORGAN: We could get sent to Pentonville if word gets out about what we did.
    MORGAN: So what do we do now?
    MORGAN: Great. What better way to say "It was us" than be seen switching pill bottles? Should we put an ad in your uncle's paper too?"

    You forgot to make him say Kiki a million times! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens so rarely that it blindsides me to see Sonny in actual nonselfish parent mode, he was all "My name is Sonny Corunthos, you roofied my sin. Prepare to die"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! And he didn't throw any barware!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonny: Nobody roofies my son and gets away with it! There will be HELL to PAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad there is no thumbs up option on here! :) Or a like option like on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete