Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Back To Square One



   Luke and Laura are stunned when Jennifer reveals she doesn't know where Lucky is.  Jordan vents to Valerie about Sonny coming to TJ's rescue.  Dante catches Lulu in a secret rendezvous with Dillon.  Lulu and Dillon decide to leave The Chuckles to try to find Lucky themselves.  Sonny offers to let TJ stay with him and he reluctantly accepts, much to Jordan’s chagrin.   Lucy explains to the Qs why she vote in favor of Nikolas. 

    HOTEL IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
  LAURA:  Let me in there, you stupid goons!   Fine, I’ll let myself in.  Having time on your hands to take mixed martial arts classes has its benefits.  
  JENNIFER:  Bad news, Laura, dear.  Luke didn’t hold up his end of the bargain, so no Lucky for you! 
  LAURA:   Luke, what happened? 
  LUKE:  I passed out drunk, that’s what happened!    
  JENNIFER:  Too bad you can’t hold your alcohol.  
  LUKE:   You were as drunk as I was, which means you didn’t want to do this either.   By the way, I only agreed to marry you because your dad made me. 
  JENNIFER:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?  
  LUKE:  Sorry about that, by the way.  Now where’s my SON?  
  JENNIFER:  About that, I was totally trolling you.   I don’t have the foggiest idea where Lucky is.  
  LUKE & LAURA:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  

   DANTE & LULU’S APARTMENT
   DANTE:  Say, Lulu, keeping any good SECRETS lately?  
   LULU:  I was just talking to Maxie.  Best friends always have secrets. 
   DANTE:  Okay, then.   (fingers crossed behind back) I’m off to work then.  
   LULU:  Have a super awesome day and stay at least three feet away from Valerie at all times. 

    Q MANSION
   NIKOLAS:  You know, Dillon, I could still finance that movie of yours if you hate me just a little less for taking over ELQ. 
   DILLON:  Screw you, Nikolas!   I’d rather be a starving director the rest of my life than take money from a smarmy ass like you.  
   NIKOLAS:  It’s your career. 
   DILLON:  Find someone else to buy with guilt money and get out of my face.  

     PCPD
    JORDAN:  Why did it have to be Sonny Corinthos who got my son off the hook?  
    VALERIE:  But aren’t you, I don’t know, RELIEVED that TJ isn’t going to jail?  
    JORDAN:  Of course I am, but what consolation is it if TJ and I are in debt to the Godfather of Port Chuckles?  I had to lock my son up in a JAIL CELL overnight and I couldn’t even sit near him at his trial.  Sonny comes sweeping in and saves the day, pushing my son out of my arms and into the mob.  
    VALERIE:  What if TJ is not into the mobbing thing?   Sonny can’t pull him in if he says “Thanks, but no thanks”. 
    JORDAN:  Girl, you’ve got a lot to learn about The Lure of Sonny Corinthos.  

   ELQ OFFICE
  TRACY:  Alright, Lucy.  Give it to us straight.  Why did you vote against us yesterday? 
  LUCY:  Two words:  Duke Lavery. 
  TRACY:  What does Duke have to do with any of this? 
  LUCY:  Duke was very close to Sonny and when Michael wrenched his baby sister away from his father, it broke Duke’s heart just as much as it did Sonny’s.   Therefore, I have an axe to grind with Michael and I hereby support Nikolas. 
 TRACY:  Now I’ve heard it all.   Lucy, are you seriously saying that you would rather see MY DADDY’S COMPANY in CASSADINE hands all because Michael hurt Duke Lavery’s feelings?  
 LUCY:   I am very serious.   Nikolas is mature and how to do all that business stuff. 
 NIKOLAS:  I’m inclined to agree, Lucy.   Now, Michael, I have some bad news for you.  Your days as CEO are numbered.   The number, I’m afraid, is zero.  I call a vote to remove Michael Quartermaine as CEO and install yours truly.  All in favor, say aye.  
 TRACY:  Michael helped rebuild this company.  NAY! 
 MICHAEL:  NAY! 
 NIKOLAS:  It all comes down to you again, Lucy.  
 LUCY:  AYE! 
 NIKOLAS:  Thanks for playing, Michael, but you lost.  
 TRACY:  All you Cassadines and Cassadine sympathizers can GO TO HELL! 

 METROCOURT
   TJ:  Did you know Duke wanted my mom dead?  
  SONNY:  I was kinda busy trying to keep my daughter at the time, TJ, so I left it all up to Duke.  
   TJ:  So you had no idea?  
   SONNY:  None whatsoever. 
   TJ:  By the way, I tore up Duke’s guilt money check.  
  SONNY:  So how are you putting a roof over your head. 
  TJ:  I’m shacking up with Molly while Alexis is busy shacking up with Julian. 
  SONNY:  You’re moving in with me, kid. 
  TJ:  I couldn’t do that, Mr. C. 
  SONNY:  Shawn told me to look out for you, so you are too moving in with me.   You’re also taking my money to cover your legal bills and your tuition. 
  TJ:  Thanks, Mr. C. 
  SONNY:  That’s Sonny, TJ.  Since we’ll be roomies and all, you can call me Sonny. 
  JORDAN:  Over my dead body. 
  TJ:  Mom, what are you doing here?  Don’t you get that I’m still pissed at you? 
  JORDAN:  I know you’re upset, Thomas.                      
  TJ:   By the way, I ripped up Duke’s check and I’m going to be living with Mr—I mean Sonny. 
 JORDAN:  I don’t think so, Thomas.  You’re going to live with me. 
  TJ:  Last I checked, I’m over 18, which means I can decide where I live.  

  Q MANSION
  LULU:  OMG, Dillon, I have to talk to you
  DANTE:  (to himself) CRAP! 
  DILLON:  What’s up, Lulu?  Did you hear something about Lucky? 
  LULU: I talked to Mom and she sounded really weird.  I think she might be going crazy and I think Dad might be going crazy too.  I need to go help them find Lucky! 
  DILLON:  Wow, you’re really freaked out.  I’m coming with you. 
  LULU:  Don’t you have a family legacy to save?  
  DILLON:  Lulu, this is someone’s life on the line and from what you’re saying it might not be just Lucky’s. 
   LULU:  What do I tell Dante? 

    PCPD
 DANTE:  So I followed Lulu and guess where she went?   Right into Dillon’s arms and he wasn’t wearing a shirt.  You were right about them keeping a secret. 
 VALERIE:  For what it’s worth, I didn’t want to be.  
 DANTE:  Dillon and Lulu have a history.  He got her pregnant when they were teenagers. 
 VALERIE:  Really?  And here I thought they were just friends. 
 DANTE:  (answering phone) Lulu, what’s going on?  
 LULU:  (over phone) It’s poor Grandma Lesley.  She’s in Europe and she broke her ankle and has no one to help her.   I’m her namesake, so I have to be the one to drop everything and make sure she doesn’t mix up her Percocet and her Prilosec.  
 DANTE:  Wouldn’t want that to happen to Grandma.  When are you coming back? 
 LULU:  Whenever Grandma’s back on her feet again.   Bye Dante.  Love you. 


3 comments:

  1. "Dante catches Lulu in a secret rendezvous with Dillon."

    Secret rendezvous!!!! ROFL!

    " Luke and Laura are stunned when Jennifer reveals she doesn't know where Lucky is"

    I KNEW IT! :)

    "LULU: stay at least three feet away from Valerie at all times."

    That is probably what she is thinking! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I KNEW IT! :)"

    Yep, she was trolling L & L the whole time. Onto the next nemesis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha damn troll! :) Yes on to the next nemesis, who will probably want to have sex with Luke too! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete