Monday, June 15, 2015

We're Not Getting Back Together

    Luke and Laura come clean to Lulu and Dillon about the reason Luke had to break it off with Tracy.  Sloane gives Nikolas some good news about Brooke Lynn's ELQ shares while Rosalie panics that she's about to be found out.   Jake tells Michael he suspects Sam of spying on ELQ.   Sam fills Tracy and Sabrina in on her efforts to bust Rosalie.  Carly and Sonny warn Morgan to stay away from "Denise".   Ava accuses Silas of leaving her in the dark about Kiki and Morgan getting back together. 

       HAUNTED STAR

       LUKE:  You know how it looked like Laura and I were getting back together and leaving Tracy out in the cold?  PSYCH!!!  
       DILLON:  YOU BASTARD!  
       LULU:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?  
       LAURA:  Lulu, we did this for your brother.  He's in trouble.   
       LULU:  Who?  Nikolas? 
       LAURA:  Your OTHER brother, Lulu.  Remember Lucky?  
       LULU:  Lucky...hmmmm...he's in Scotland isn't he?  Or was it Zimbabwe?   It's not like I have actually, you know, SEEN him in, like, FOREVER. 
       LAURA:  It was Ireland and he wasn't there to meet me at the airport, so the next logical step was to assume he's been kidnapped.  After all, he is the son of me and Luke and there are Cassadines still walking the face of the earth, so why not?   It turns out I was right.  Someone IS holding Lucky captive. 
       LULU:  OMG!  If I can remember what he looked like, I would be totally horrified right now.  
       LAURA:  Lucky's captors told me that the only way Lucky would not be killed is if Luke and I got back together, so we have to pretend we're doing just that so our son, YOUR long-lost brother, stays alive. 
       DILLON:  So you HUMILIATED my mom for some CHARADE?   I'm SO texting her RIGHT NOW and telling her ALL ABOUT IT. 
       LUKE:  You do that, Dillon, and you'll have LUCKY'S BLOOD on your hands. 

       ELQ OFFICE

       JAKE:   I know who's spying on you, Michael.  It's Sam Morgan.  Sam and I are friends and all and I hate throwing her under the bus, but since I'm working for you, I thought you needed to know. 
       MICHAEL:  Color me befuddled!  This doesn't make sense.  Why would SAM want to spy on ELQ?
       JAKE:  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she a Cassadine? 
       MICHAEL:  Yeah, but she and Helena can't stand each other.  There's no way she'd be throwing in with Bad Granny.  
       JAKE:  Would she throw in with Nikolas?   They're cousins and all.  
       MICHAEL:  But Nikolas is the GOOD Cassadine.  Why would HE go after ELQ?    We're gonna have to dig harder on this.   
       JAKE:  You're in luck because once Rosalie leaves her desk, I'm going to plant this baby right back into her phone. 

       OUTSIDE ELQ OFFICE

      ROSALIE:  (over phone)  Nikolas, we're SO screwed.  I think Jake is onto us.  
      NIKOLAS:  To borrow a phrase from my grandmother, Rosalie, your paranoia is getting tedious. 
      ROSALIE:  What if Jake finds out I'm working for you?   That's not gonna end well.  

       WYNDEMERE

       SLOANE: Good news!  I have Brooke Lynn's shares right in my hot little hand.  
       NIKOLAS:  Excellent work, Sloane.  How did you swing it? 
       SLOANE:  I saw her with a very small, almost invisible infant who looked like he was born at the same time as Olivia and Julian's allegedly dead baby.  I told her to think of the ELQ shares as hush money.  
       NIKOLAS:  And Maya's shares?  
       SLOANE:  One Q at a time, boss.   Is Dillon still on your radar? 
       NIKOLAS:  I'm looking into it. 

       SILAS'S APARTMENT

       AVA:  Why didn't you tell me that Kiki and Morgan were back together?  
       SILAS:  What's it to you?  
       AVA:  Kiki's my daughter.  Shouldn't I be in the loop about her love life?  
       SILAS:  She's a grown woman, Ava.  What do you think?  
       AVA:  And, I may have, I don't know, kissed him.  
       SILAS:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT? 

       METROCOURT

       CARLY:  Stay away from Denise, Morgan.  If she's anything like her sister, she's nothing but trouble.  
       MORGAN:  She's my girlfriend's aunt, Mom, and Kiki wants to get to know her better.
       SONNY:  This "Denise", she may be more like Ava than you think, son.  Be careful.  
       CARLY: All this talk about Ava's kin is making me sick to my stomach.  
       MORGAN:  Dad, I kinda kissed Denise.  
       SONNY:  I could slap you upside the head right now!  Morgan, stop thinking with the wrong organ, son!
       MORGAN:  Like you've never used that organ to think, Dad?  Come on, I love my baby sister, but she's kind of living proof of you using the wrong organ, isn't it?  
    
      Q MANSION
 
       SABRINA:  Sam, don't you think Tracy should be brought into the loop on your investigation?   After all, it concerns ELQ. 
        TRACY:  It does?   Then I damn well better be! 
        SAM:  Sabrina hired me to look into Rosalie.   She thinks he's double-crossing Michael.  
        TRACY:  Does Michael know about this?  
        SABRINA:  Not yet.  I don't want to tell him Rosalie's up to no good until I have proof.   That's where Sam comes in. 
         TRACY:  How can you afford a P.I. on a NANNY'S salary? 
         SAM:  Two words:  Pro Bono.
         SABRINA:  Isn't Sam the bestest!   Anyway, Michael asked Rosalie to bribe Nina into giving Franco's shares back to him.  She told Michael that Nina turned her down.  Then Franco showed up and told Michael she did sell her shares and he wanted his take of the payoff.  
          TRACY: For what it's worth, I caught Rosalie on the phone with someone and she was talking about ELQ.  She told me she was talking to her old boss Nina.  
           SABRINA:  Liar, liar, pants on fire!   Rosalie, not you, Tracy.  

          HAUNTED STAR

           LAURA:  Please, Dillon!  This is a matter of life or death.  LUCKY'S life or death.  
           DILLON:  And I should do this for you two because?   I mean, you HUMILIATED my mother!  You aren't entitled to ANYTHING  from me. 
            LULU:  Dillon, I'm pissed at them about Tracy too, but please don't put my brother's life in danger.  
            DILLON:  So you want me to LIE to my mother?  
            TRACY:  Did I come at a bad time?  

            
  
        
       

3 comments:

  1. " LULU: Lucky...hmmmm...he's in Scotland isn't he? Or was it Zimbabwe?"

    No. He is in Nashville! ROFL!

    "SLOANE: I saw her with a very small, almost invisible infant who looked like he was born at the same time as Olivia and Julian's allegedly dead baby. I told her to think of the ELQ shares as hush money. "

    Yeah that was really surprising that the teeny tiny invisible no name baby is with Brooklynn. I did not see that coming.

    "AVA: And, I may have, I don't know, kissed him."

    McSilas: You kissed our daughter's boyfriend?! Morgan is a horny little bastard.

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No. He is in Nashville! ROFL!"

    Too bad that's the last place they'll look. LOL

    "Yeah that was really surprising that the teeny tiny invisible no name baby is with Brooklynn. I did not see that coming.

    For a baby that is, what, 4 months premature, I would think he'd still be in the hospital, but that's too much reality for a soap ;) He was probably SORASed in Liv's uterus and SORASed again in the NICU. But he still doesn't have a name. Then again, it took Crypt Baby 3 months to be named (if you don't count Nina naming her Bionic Jaime) and then Michael shortened her name to AJ. Is it a wonder I just call her Crypt Baby? ROTFL!

    "McSilas: You kissed our daughter's boyfriend?! Morgan is a horny little bastard."

    2 seconds later, Silas is bored again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Too bad that's the last place they'll look. LOL "

    ROFL! True. :)

    "For a baby that is, what, 4 months premature, I would think he'd still be in the hospital, but that's too much reality for a soap ;) He was probably SORASed in Liv's uterus and SORASed again in the NICU. But he still doesn't have a name."

    Hahahaha. Poor no name baby! He probably doesn't like being sorassed either!

    "Then again, it took Crypt Baby 3 months to be named (if you don't count Nina naming her Bionic Jaime) and then Michael shortened her name to AJ. Is it a wonder I just call her Crypt Baby? ROTFL!"

    AJ has so many names!! I bet AJ and no name baby will have a lot in common and get along really well hahaha!

    "2 seconds later, Silas is bored again ;)"

    Hahaha. Actually, he has been animated for a couple of days now. :)

    ReplyDelete