Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What Did I Miss?

     My computer's been rescued from the forces of evil.  Spinelli's a genius!   Here's what happened yesterday in The Chuckles:

      Silas returns from The Big Apple and Kiki fills him in on her romance with Morgan and the appearance of Denise DiMuccio.   Mayor Lomax offers Jordan the Commish job.   Anna regrets sleeping with Sloane and kicks him out of her room.  Michael and Morgan duke it out in Sonny's gym.  Luke proposes to Tracy, but someone wants to stop her from accepting.  

      SILAS' APARTMENT

      SILAS:  Daddy's home!
      KIKI:  OMG, Dad, I missed you so much! 
      SILAS:  I missed you too, kiddo.  What else did I miss around here? 
      KIKI:  Avery was found, but no one knows who took her.  Michael got her back which totally sucks.  But Morgan and I hooked up.  Yay!  Then Olivia's baby died and we all went over to Uncle Julian's to show him we cared and this woman showed up who looked just like Mom but is really my long lost aunt Denise.
      SILAS:  Was I gone THAT long?   Why was everyone rushing to Julian's side when Olivia and Ned lost their baby? 
       KIKI:  Because Olivia and Ned lied and Uncle Julian was the baby's real father. 
       SILAS:  Only in Port Chuckles.  

       PCPD

       LOMAX:  Miss Ashford, I want YOU to be this town's new Police Commissioner. 
       JORDAN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?   
       LOMAX:  It's about time a kick-ass black woman ran this town and since I'm busy running for governor and that other chick who applied for a job here could be knocked over by a gentle wind, that leaves you. 
       JORDAN:  If you ask me, I think Anna Devane would be better suited for the job.
       LOMAX:  Been there, done that with Ms. Devane.  We need fresh blood, Miss Ashford and you're it.  Now if you don't WANT to be commish...
       JORDAN:  I'll do it.  
       LOMAX:  Congratulations, Ms. Ashford!  
       DANTE:  Yeah, Congratulations, Jordan!
       JORDAN:  Never saw that coming. 

      GYM

        MICHAEL:  You immature punk!
        MORGAN:  You self-righeous prick!   Let's fight this out.
        MICHAEL:  That's your answer to everything?  Violence? 
        MORGAN:  Bok bok bok bok BOK!
        MICHAEL:  Bring it on!

      JULIAN'S PENTHOUSE

       SILAS:  Hello, AVA!
       DENISE:  Oh crap, THIS again...

       ANNA'S ROOM

        ANNA:  What have I done?  
        SLOANE:  You had sex with me.  
        ANNA:  I think I'm gonna be SICK!
        SLOANE:  I'll choose not to be offended by that.  As a matter of fact, I have feelings for you, Anna.  
        ANNA:  BEGONE!   

      GYM

       MICHAEL:  I begrudgingly accept you as my brother, but don't expect us to be hanging out anytime soon.
       MORGAN:  I begrudgingly accept your begrudging acceptance.  Truce.
       MICHAEL: Truce.   

      Q MANSION

       LUKE:  Remember how you tried to get an annulment when you thought you were married to Faison pretending to be me?   The annulment went through, so we're not married anymore.  Will you marry me, Tracy?
       TRACY:  I want to, but I'm scared to trust you, especially since you got that hideous tattoo of your father's. 
       LUKE:  This is for real, Tracy.  I love you and I want to make up for all the heinous things I did when my batshit crazy father Fluke personality was inhabiting my body. 
       DILLON:  Don't do it, Mother.  

5 comments:

  1. "My computer's been rescued from the forces of evil. Spinelli's a genius! "

    YAY! Thank you Spinny!!!

    "Lomax: and that other chick who applied for a job here could be knocked over by a gentle wind, "

    Are you talking about Val? ROFL!

    "MORGAN: I begrudgingly accept your begrudging acceptance. "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Are you talking about Val? ROFL! "

    Yeah, I was talking about Val. I don't think Lomax was too impressed with her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Lomax and Val even meet? Maybe Lomax gave that interview to Val! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Lomax came looking for Sloane, Val was there applying for a job and looked intimidated by Lomax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh! ROFL! Poor Val!!! :)

    ReplyDelete