Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stand By Your Man

     The Port Chuckles Press took a page out of the Tammy Wynette songbook with its headline about Valerie defending Dante.   This makes Maxie see red and not as the hottest color for 2015 fashion.   She confronts Valerie about her relationship with Dante, but Dante overhears and talks her down.   Lulu turns to Dillon after she has a nightmare about Lucky.  Liz reports Jake's investigation of Sam to Nikolas.  Michael alerts Rosalie that her phone is being bugged.  Sabrina and Dillon comfort Tracy.  Patrick is concerned about Sam's involvement in investigating ELQ. 

      Q MANSION

       SABRINA:  Hi new bestie!  Don't worry.  Felix won't be jealous.  
       TRACY:  Could you dial down the perkiness about 10 notches?  
       SABRINA:  Sorry.  I know you're still down in the dumps about Luke and Laura. 
       TRACY:  Those names are VERBOTEN in this house.   You hear me?  VERBOTEN!  I want to talk about ELQ.   What's the latest from Sam? 
        SABRINA:  I'm kinda still waiting to hear from her.  
        DILLON:  Hi Mom!  How's things?  
        TRACY:  I've seen better days, but I'm no longer wasting my time on you-know-who.  It's all about ELQ for me.  
        SABRINA:  Hi Dillon. 
        TRACY:  You guys know each other?  
        SABRINA:  We've met.  

       DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

        LULU:  OMG, I just had a horrible nightmare! 
        DANTE:  What was it about?  
        LULU:  I forgot.  
        DANTE:  Maybe that's a good thing, Lulu.  Maybe that's a good thing. 
       
       PCPD

        MAXIE:  Hand off Lulu's man, Valerie! 
        VALERIE:  Nice to see you again too, Maxie.  What the hell are you talking about?  
        MAXIE:  This!  (shows Valerie the cover of the Port Charles Press)
        VALERIE:   Is this newspaper stuck in the Mad Men era or what?   Stand by your man?   Dante isn't even my man.  He's married to my cousin and he has a kid with her.  
        MAXIE:  You remember that the next time you have eye sex with him.   I know all about the eye sex.  Nathan tells me everything.  
        
         ELQ

         MICHAEL:  Rosalie, I think your phone's being bugged.  
         ROSALIE:  MY phone?  Who's spying on little ol' ME? 
         MICHAEL:  Either the Chinese or whoever is after ELQ.  Jake has a lead.  
         ROSALIE:  Don't leave me guessing.  Who is it.  
         MICHAEL:  That's on the down-low for now.   Just use your cell phone for the important stuff. 
         ROSALIE:  Ooooooookay. 
  
         PATRICK'S BED

          SAM:  Whose voice was that?  
          PATRICK:  Don't tell me you're hearing voices now. 
          SAM:  Very funny.  I'm being paid to spy on Michael's assistant Rosalie.  
          PATRICK:  Who's paying you?  
          SAM:  Sabrina. 
          PATRICK:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT?   Why is Sabrina hiring you to dig up dirt on Michael's assistant? 
          SAM:  She and Michael are kind of a thing now.   A new thing, but still a thing and she's trying to protect him from whoever is trying to take over his family's company.  
          PATRICK:  Good on Sabrina for moving on.   As for you, be careful with this corporate espionage thing.  Those kind of shenanigans don't tend to end well.  

           LIZ'S BED

          LIZ:  Jake, why are you studying up on Sam?   Should I be jealous?  
          JAKE:  It's part of my job.  I caught Sam trying to spy on ELQ.   
          LIZ:  That's weird.  Why would she care about ELQ?  
          JAKE:  That's what I'm trying to figure out.  
          LIZ:  Be careful, Jakey-Poo!  I don't want to lose you.  
          JAKE:  That's kinda why I got out of the mob and went legit, remember.   I gotta go.  Good thing I can trust you to keep mum on all this. 
           LIZ:  Yeah, sure thing.  (to herself) As if!  I'm SO texting Nikolas the minute you leave this room. 

          DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

       DILLON:  What's up, Lulu?  
       LULU:  I dreamed that Lucky was dead because I told Dante what I wasn't supposed to tell him. 
       DILLON:  Well...did you tell him?  
       LULU:  No.  But this dream is bad karma for lying to my hubby!  
       DILLON:  I hate lying to my mom too, but what else are we going to do?  We weren't supposed to know any of this in the first place.  

        PCPD

       DANTE:  Maxie, will you lay off Valerie here?   There's no need to give her the third degree.  
       MAXIE:  Of all the police stations in all the towns, why did she have to work in the same one as you?  
       DANTE:  Calm down, Maxie!  Valerie and I are just friends.  Colleagues.   Lulu and I are in no danger from her cousin.  
       MAXIE:  You better not be because if that woman gets between you and Lulu, there will be hell to pay.  
       DANTE:  You ever think about getting a job, Maxie?   Something to keep your mind off of other people's business?  
      MAXIE:  I am TOTES gainfully employed.  As a wedding planner.  The last wedding I planned was...hmmm...well IT HAPPENED!   I think.  
    
     METROCOURT

       LIZ:  Nikolas, we have a problem!  Jason said he trusts me. 
       NIKOLAS:  And that's a problem because...
       LIZ:  Because I'm lying to him and because I'm about to throw him and Michael under the bus for you.  
      NIKOLAS:  Still, I fail to see the problem.   Once I take over ELQ, Jason will be out of the Quartermaines' sphere of influence.  
       LIZ:  Sam is the one spying on ELQ. 
       NIKOLAS:  Sam?  What does my cousin have to gain from doing this?  
       LIZ:  I don't know.  She is a P.I.  How are you doing on ELQ?   How much do you own now? 
       NIKOLAS:  50%   I have someone working on getting Maya Ward's shares and if that doesn't work, Dillon is next on my list.  Good thing my sister's so tight with him.  

     DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

     LULU:  Dillon, meet Rocco!  
     DILLON:  Cute kid!  Hey Rocco.   So you're a mom now.  Remember when I got you pregnant?  
     LULU:  Yeah, it turns out the baby wouldn't have made it anyway since I can't carry to term.  Well, I couldn't until I had my uterus surgically rearranged.  
     DILLON:  It's all good.  You ended up with Dante.  I ended up starting a film career.  We're still the best of friends, right? 

     
          

1 comment:

  1. "LULU: OMG, I just had a horrible nightmare!
    DANTE: What was it about?
    LULU: I forgot."

    ROFL! She "forgot" but she is shaking. :)

    " MAXIE: You remember that the next time you have eye sex with him. I know all about the eye sex. Nathan tells me everything. "

    ROFL! And Dante told Nathan huh? Hahahaha.

    "ROSALIE: MY phone? Who's spying on little ol' ME?
    MICHAEL: Either the Chinese or whoever is after ELQ. "

    ROFL! And why would the Chinese care about Rosale? Hahahha!

    "DILLON: Cute kid! Hey Rocco. So you're a mom now. Remember when I got you pregnant?"

    Hahahaha. It's kinda hard to forget. :)

    ReplyDelete