Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Your Other Daughter

    Silas isn't buying "Denise" for one second.   Kiki witnesses Michael and Morgan's truce.  Dillon is leery of Luke's proposal to Tracy and Luke offers a compromise.  Rosalie bribes Nina to hand over Franco's shares.  Nikolas hides his true intentions when he runs into Michael at the MetroCourt.  

     JULIAN'S APARTMENT

     DENISE:  I know who you ah.  You ah dat doctah, Silas Clay.   Youah Kiki's fathah.   Kiki's a lovely girl.  
     SILAS:  Come off it, Ava.  I know it's you behind that phony accent and dark hair.  
     DENISE:  Hello!  I had a DNA test and it proved I ain't Ava.   So stick that in youah pipe and smoke it.   Nevah mind.  Youah a doctah.  Stick in in yoah stethoscope instead.  
     SILAS:  Listen up "Denise", this is what went down:  I rescued you from the bridge, diagnosed you with cancer and gave you chemo.  You said you wanted to die.  I tricked you into thinking you kicked the bucket, then gave you a bone marrow transplant to get rid of your cancer.  
     DENISE:  Why did you have to trick that poah woman into givin' huh a bone marrow transplant?  
      SILAS:  Because you wouldn't approve of the donor. 
      DENISE:  Why would I--SHE give a rat's patooty who saved huh life?  
      SILAS:  Because it was your daughter.  

      GYM

       KIKI:  OMG, did you guys kiss and make up?  
       MORGAN:  Kiss--Hell no! That's gross!   Make up, sorta.  
       KIKI:  What do you mean, sorta? 
       MORGAN:  We won't be hanging out anytime soon, but we won't be trying to kill each other either.  
       KIKI:  Says the guy with the ice on his hand.  
       MORGAN:  We had to go a few rounds first, just 'cuz our testosterone was out of control.  

      Q MANSION

        TRACY:  Dillon!  
        DILLON:  Ned called me to take over the worrying for him.   He filled me in on everything you've been through with this character over here (points to Luke) 
        LUKE:  Dillon!  Long time, no see.   Remember when you dressed up as Skye at Count Vlad's funeral?  Those were some good times.  
         DILLON:  We did some hanging out, didn't we, Luke?   That's why I was so sad to hear you flipped your lid and started hanging out with corpses in basements, dressing them up in prison garb.  
         LUKE:  Yeah, I went a little bonkers for awhile, but I was dealing with a huge family secret that I have since confronted.  The loony--I mean, mental hospital--released me as compus mentus.   All I want to do is to make your mother happy.  
         DILLON:  That's all up to my mother.   She's the one who went on that tragic mystery tour with you, after all.  
         LUKE:  Whaddaya say, Tracy?  
         TRACY:  My head's telling me no, Luke.

       NINA'S SUITE

          ROSALIE:  Nina, how I've missed you!  
          NINA:  Really?   All I did when I you were working for me was boss you around.
          ROSALIE:  What can I say?  Some bizarre form of Stockholm Syndrome took over, I guess.  I kinda got used to you dangling a secret over my head and giving me orders.  
          NINA:  What's up, Rosalie?    Why the briefcase?  
          ROSALIE:   I was wondering, how are things with you and Franco?  
          NINA:  You mean the Franco who accused me of stealing Ava Jerome's baby?   We're history. 
          ROSALIE:  But you kinda DID steal that baby and Franco helped. 
          NINA:  You're a little slow on the uptake, Rosalie.  The baby went missing from the hospital and Franco accused me of stealing her AGAIN!  
          ROSALIE:  What a jerk!   How about you teach him a lesson.  He acquired some shares of ELQ recently and wouldn't it be awesome if you could steal those shares and return them to their rightful owner?  
          NINA:  And why would I do that?  
          ROSALIE:  (opens suitcase full of cash)  Here are some good reasons.  
          NINA:  I sure could use that money.  But, I sorta kinda want to have a memento of Franco.
          ROSALIE:  You mean the dude who doesn't trust you and thinks you're still cracked?   Puh-LEASE!  

        METROCOURT
  
         MICHAEL:  So, do you know another guy named Michael or were you talking about me on the phone.  
         NIKOLAS:  I was just talking to Lulu about her dad returning from his loony leave--I mean, hospital stay and it must be awkward having him back after all the shenanigans he tried to pull with you.  
         MICHAEL:  Luke tried to go after ELQ and got your whackjob grandmother involved.  My great-grandfather would be rolling over in his grave if he knew that the Cassadines were trying to take over his legacy.   
         NIKOLAS:  (fingers crossed behind back) Far be it for my family to send Edward spinning in his sarcophagus at the Quartermaine crypt.  

        Q MANSION

         LUKE:  I have an idea.  How about a 30-day free trial engagement?   If you cancel before 30 days, I won't charge your credit card a red cent.  
         TRACY:  You're giving me a month to make up my mind?  
         LUKE:  All I want is one last chance to be a not-so-screwed-up hubby to the woman I love.  
         TRACY:  Fine, 30 days.  
         LUKE:  Let the engagement party begin!   I'm sure Lulu will give me a friends and family discount on the Haunted Star.  
         DILLON:  Whoa whoa WHOA!   Who said anything about a pop-up engagement party?  
         TRACY:  It is a little sudden.  
         LUKE:  Come on, Spanky!   No bombs this time.  I promise!  
         TRACY:  FINE!  

         JULIAN'S PENTHOUSE

         DENISE:  Why would Ava have a problem with Kiki donating huh bone marrow? 
         SILAS:  Not Kiki.  Your other daughter.  
         DENISE:  The other one?  
         SILAS:  Hello!   AVERY!!!!   Avery was the donor, Ava. 

          METROCOURT

          ROSALIE:  (fingers crossed behind back) Sorry, Michael, but Nina won't bite.  
          MICHAEL:  This sucks.  Well, thanks for trying.  (leaves) 
          NIKOLAS:  You WERE lying, right?  
          ROSALIE:  Well, DUH!   Nina coughed up the shares.  They're all yours.  
        
    

3 comments:

  1. "MICHAEL: So, do you know another guy named Michael or were you talking about me on the phone."

    How many people in Port Chuckles are named Michael? :)

    "LUKE: I have an idea. How about a 30-day free trial engagement? "

    Hahahaha! 30 day free trial! WOOO HOOOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How many people in Port Chuckles are named Michael? :)"

    Well, there is Sonny, but he goes by Sonny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. Oh forgot about Sonny. But yeah he goes by Sonny. :) OH and there is Sonny's father! :) But he isn't around anymore.

    ReplyDelete