Thursday, June 11, 2015

Who's The Boss?

     Sabrina confronts Rosalie about Nina & Franco's  ELQ shares.  Michael hires Jake as his new head of security.  Liz frets to Nikolas about Jake working with Michael and how that might lead to him finding out he's Jason.  Sam tries to pry Rosalie's secret out of Nina.  Madeline refuses to help Liesl and Franco break up Nina and Ric's marriage.  Ric tries to help TJ beat assault charges.

     OUTSIDE ELQ OFFICE

         SABRINA:  Must be fascinating conversation you're eavesdropping on, Rosalie. 
         ROSALIE:  Pffffft!  I'm listening to a podcast on How To Deal With Nosy Nannies Who Accuse You of Lying. 
          SABRINA:  So, tell me, Rosalie, just what did happen to those ELQ shares Nina said she couldn't part with?  
          ROSALIE:  How is any of this your business?   You are Michael's NANNY.  Or are you his girlfriend?  I get confused.  
          SABRINA:  I just don't want to see Michael get screwed over by your other boss.  
          ROSALIE:  I have another boss?   Do tell! 

       ELQ OFFICE

           MICHAEL:  So, Julian just let you OUT of the mob, just like that?  
           JAKE:  He got bored with all that mobbery and so did I.  I'm looking for something more on the up and up. 
           MICHAEL:  So your job duties as Head of Security will be to find out who's trying to take over ELQ.  That might mean dealing with a certain Queen of Darkness who once brainwashed you.  Are you cool with that?  
           JAKE:  Sure, why not?   The chip is  gone, so how is she going to brainwash me now, right?   Say, who's that lady with the baby?   I think I might have seen her face on a milk carton.  
           MICHAEL:  That's my grandmother Monica.   She got a new cloak of invisibility for Christmas and she's been wearing it all the time.  I haven't seen her in months and neither has anyone else in my family.   The kid is Danny, Jason's son.  
          JAKE:  Yeah, Danny, the kid I had a weird motorcycle dream about last night!  
          MICHAEL:  Weird motorcycle dream?   You'll fit into my family just fine.  Jason loved motorcycles, by the way.  
       
        WYNDEMERE

            LIZ:  We have a HUGE problem!   Jason is going to work for ELQ, WITH MICHAEL!  He's going to remember who he is, Nikolas!   He's going to REMEMBER!   We are so screwed.  
           NIKOLAS:  Whoa, Liz!  Dial down the cray-cray!  His brain is so scrambled from all the surgery he's had on it, plus my grandmother's brainwashing.  He will bumble along in a state of blissful ignorance just like he has since he came to town.  
           LIZ:  How can you be so sure?   He's going to be immersed in Q World.  Something is bound to trigger his memory. 
           NIKOLAS:  Not if I can help it.  If I have my way, I will own a majority stake in ELQ and Jason will work for ME!  
           LIZ:  Go Nikolas!  Go Nikolas!  Go Go Go Nikolas!  

          METROCOURT

           SAM:  So, Nina, what's it like being married to my former stepdad?  
           NINA:  Why do you care, Samantha?   We are SO not even friends.  We're not even frenemies. 
           SAM:  True, but since Molly's my sister and your stepdaughter and neither of us are involved with Silas anymore, what do you say we bury the hatchet?  
           NINA:  I say keep the hatchet handy.   I might need it in case Franco pulls another of his whackjob stunts with me.  What do you want, Samantha?  
           SAM:  And here I thought you and Franco were loonies in love forever.  
           NINA:  Out with it or I'm outta here.  
           SAM:  Did you, or did you not sell ELQ shares to Rosalie?  
           NINA:  Of course I did.  
           SAM:  Not according to Rosalie.   She says you wouldn't bite and that you had an irrational sentimental attachment to them because they were like a little piece of Franco. 
           NINA:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?   Rosalie is calling me a liar?   She's a real screwball, that one.  
           SAM:  You're really pissed at her, aren't you?   She's going around calling you a liar and saying you must be off your meds.   My motto always was, don't get mad.  Get even.   The best way to do that is to spill her dirty little secret.  
           NINA:  Nah.   See you around.  

           DR. O'S OFFICE

           MADELINE:  I'm baaaaaaaaack!  
           LIESL:  Magda!   Guten Trockenbeerenauslese!   How did you get out of prison so quickly? 
           MADELINE:   Never underestimate the power of a good attorney, shvester.  
           FRANCO:  Holy extra-long German word, do I need your help! 
           MADELINE:  This from the man who left me in a motel room with a bleeding hole in my head?   In your dreams, Franco.  
           LIESL:  Magda, you have to help us.  Ozzervise, Ric Lansing vill steal all of your money.  
           MADELINE:  Didn't I tell you, Liesl, that I have the best attorney to ever pass the bar?  
           LIESL:  Herr Lansing married Nina for her money.  Does your daughter's happiness mean nossing to you?  
           MADELINE:  Sorry, no dice.   Nina bludgeoned me with a hotel lamp.  She can fend for herself. 
         
            INTERROGATION ROOM

           RIC:  If I'm going to help you, TJ, you've gotta tell me what happened and how you ended up in cuffs.  
           TJ:  Basically, I was trying to buy earrings for Molly and I ended up getting charged for assault.  
           RIC:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?  

           PCPD

          DANTE:  So I told the guy that TJ's a good kid and that his mom is top cop in The Chuckles, but he was all yada yada yada about special treatment.  That's when TJ body-slammed him.  
  
           INTERROGATION ROOM

           TJ:  And Dante arrested me.  
           RIC:  Two words:  Racial profiling.  

           PCPD

           RIC:  TJ did nothing wrong.   He got detained because of the color of his skin.   
           JORDAN:  You mean racial profiling?  
           RIC:  That's what I'm going on. 

           INTERROGATION ROOM

          MOLLY:  Don't worry, TJ.  Dad will fix this for you. 
          TJ:  Thanks, Molly.   All I wanted to do was to buy you earrings.  Instead, I get cuffed and miss my chance to visit Shawn.  
          RIC:  We can beat this TJ.  
          MOLLY:  OMG, thanks, Dad!  
          JORDAN:  Lomax just called and told me to lock TJ up.   She's all freaked because someone posted a viral video of the whole incident.   Sorry, TJ. 


3 comments:

  1. "MICHAEL: That's my grandmother Monica. She got a new cloak of invisibility for Christmas and she's been wearing it all the time. I haven't seen her in months and neither has anyone else in my family."

    Hahaha. And neither has the audience!! Oh so THAT is what is going on here? She is wearing her new cloak of invisibility? Wow! :)

    "LIESL: Magda! Guten Trockenbeerenauslese!:

    shlemiel, schlemazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated
    We're gonna do it
    Give us any chance, we'll take it
    Read us any rule, we'll break it
    We're gonna make our dreams come true
    Doin' it our way

    Lavern and Shirley! ROFL!

    "FRANCO: Holy extra-long German word,"

    ROFL!

    "DANTE: So I told the guy that TJ's a good kid and that his mom is top cop in The Chuckles, but he was all yada yada yada about special treatment. That's when TJ body-slammed him."

    And of course we don't get to see it! We just hear about it! Not even flashbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "shlemiel, schlemazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated"

    I'll have to use that in another Dr. O-Franco dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha great! :) Have you ever watched Laverne and Shirley? :)

    ReplyDelete