Friday, June 19, 2015

Triple L

    Luke and Laura reminisce about their life in British Columbia with Lucky and hear from their son's kidnappers again.  While Jake and Michael leave the Q mansion to confront Rosalie, Tracy gets a tip from Dillon that blows the investigation wide open.  Nathan grills Maxie on why she went after Valerie.  Meanwhile, Valerie worries that Lulu is uncomfortable with she and Dante working together.  Rosalie walks in on Morgan and "Denise" in a compromising position.  

     TRIPLE L DINER 
 
      LAURA:  Luke, this place has so many memories of our life with Lucky.
      LUKE:  You're telling me.  Remember when he would ride his bike up to this place so fast we thought he'd ride it right on through the window? 
      LAURA:  It was nice to have a place to not be on the run.  
      LUKE:  Little did I know that I was on the run from my childhood and what I did to my family. 
      LAURA:  You've faced that, Luke.  I'm so proud of you.   But I sure hate that Lulu has to lie to Dante. 
      LUKE:  And I hate that I have to lie to Tracy.  

      Q MANSION

        TRACY:  So, what are we going to do about Rosalie? 
        JAKE:  I have a plan.  
        SAM:  And I have ESP because I know what your plan is and I have the same plan. 
        JAKE:  Let's go, Michael.  We have a traitor to confront. 
        SAM:  I'm coming with! 
        JAKE:  I don't think so.  This is MY job, Sam.  I'm the new head of security at ELQ.  
       

       DANTE &  LULU'S APARTMENT

         DILLON:  Sorry, Nikolas, but no deal.  The last thing Mom needs now is for more ELQ shares to slip away.  
         NIKOLAS:  Fine,  be a starving filmmaker.  (leaves)
         LULU:  Yay for you, standing by your family!  
         DILLON:  I'm not sure yay is the right word, seeing that I sold my future in filmmaking over a half percent of ELQ, but I couldn't do that to mom. 
        LULU: OMG!  It just occurred to me!  MY BROTHER is trying to take over ELQ!  
        DILLON:  I've gotta warn my mom!  

       ELQ OFFICE

        ROSALIE:  BUSTED! 
        MORGAN:  Rosalie, this isn't what it looks like.   I was NOT about to have sex with my girlfriend's aunt. 
        ROSALIE:  I'll BET you weren't. 
        MORGAN:  Please don't tell Kiki!  Pretty please!  
        KIKI:  What's my aunt doing here?  
        AVA/DENISE:  My baby niece's nanny wouldn't let me see huh so I was trying to set Michael straight. 
        KIKI:  Yet Michael is not here.  
        AVA/DENISE:  He ran outta heah because of some business thing. 
        KIKI:  Okay.  Let's do lunch. 

        METROCOURT

      NATHAN:  What's that I hear about you giving Valerie the third degree?  
      MAXIE:  Where did you hear THAT from?  Valerie herself? 
      NATHAN:  You know Dante tells me EVERYTHING.  
      MAXIE:  So, I was just trying to protect Lulu from some tramp trying to steal her hubby. 
      NATHAN:  That so-called "tramp" is her cousin, Maxie.  Don't you think you went a little too far? 
      MAXIE:  I still have to make up for the whole surrogate debacle, so no.  If Valerie is sniffing around my best friend's hubby, she's gonna GET IT from me.  
    

       PCPD

      VALERIE:  I think I should quit.  My working here is probably making Lulu uncomfortable. 
      DANTE:  Is this about Maxie getting all up in your beeswax?   She can be like that, but I don't think Lulu put her up to it. 
      VALERIE:  How can you be sure?   The are besties and all. 
      DANTE:  Lulu's not the jealous type. 
      VALERIE:  Still, I think she needs to hear it from me that I'm not out to "steal" you from her. 
      DANTE:  I'll tell her.   It'll save you a trip. 
      VALERIE:  Thanks, but no thanks.  It needs to come straight from yours truly.   You SO never had a sister. 

      Q MANSION

      TRACY:  (over the phone) Thanks for the warning, Dillon.(To Sam and Sabrina) Two words:  Nikolas Cassadine . 
      SAM:  As in my cousin Nikolas?   NO WONDER that voice sounded familiar.   I'm going to find him and give him a piece of my mind.  
      

      ELQ OFFICE

      MICHAEL:  Rosalie, come in, sit down.  You're in BIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble!   
      ROSALIE:  (to herself) CRAP!  
      MICHAEL:  You know my brother Dante.  He's here to arrest you for spying.   Cuff her, big brother!  

      METROCOURT

      SAM:  The jig is up, CUZ!  You are SO busted!  

      TRIPLE L DINER

       KIDNAPPERS' VOICE:  Congratulations.  You made it to Triple L.  Keep an eye on the door.  
   
       

3 comments:

  1. "JAKE: I have a plan.
    SAM: And I have ESP because I know what your plan is and I have the same plan. "

    ROFL!

    Sam: Now that we are done talking about the plan, let's flirt a little.

    "NIKOLAS: Fine, be a starving filmmaker. (leaves)
    LULU: Yay for you, standing by your family!"

    ROFL! Yay! :)

    "MORGAN: Rosalie, this isn't what it looks like. I was NOT about to have sex with my girlfriend's aunt."

    ROFL! Lying horny toad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Lying horny toad! :)"

    Morgan's Brain = Morgan's Penis.

    ReplyDelete