Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hush Hush

      Dillon lies to Tracy to protect Lucky, a gesture much appreciated by Lulu.  Meanwhile, Valerie goes to bat for Dante with the press and more eye sex ensues.  Silas resents coming in second to horny twentysomething Morgan.  TJ gets an eleventh hour reprieve when the mall cop decides to drop the charges.  Jordan follows the logic and suspects Sonny is behind the guard's change of heart.   Morgan dodges Kiki's questions about what he was discussing with Sonny.  Tracy is livid when she hears news from Luke and Laura.  

        HAUNTED STAR

      TRACY:  Dillon!  How could you throw in with the enemy!  I heard you conspiring with Luke and Laura. 
       DILLON:  Mom, you've got the wrong idea.  I came here to kick Luke's ass
       TRACY:  Could've fooled me.  I could have sworn I heard you saying you'd lie to me. 
       DILLON:  Sorry guys, the jig is up.  My mom has a right to know that Luke and Laura are engaged. 
       LUKE & LAURA (to themselves):  Phew! 
       TRACY:  Color me shocked.  I came to return this ring.  Laura, you might need this.  
       LAURA:  Thanks, but no thanks, Tracy. 
       TRACY:  Fine, then it's yours, Luke.  I'm washing my hands of you. 
       LUKE:  Aw, Spanky!   It's only an engagement of convenience!  
       TRACY:  Screw you, Luke!  

         SILAS'S APARTMENT

        SILAS:  This is just awesome.  I'm coming in second to a horny millennial who can't keep it in his pants.  
        AVA:  Come on, Silas!   We meant something to each other as recently as when I was in that dreary green room begging you to let me die.  Remember how you tricked me, sucked out the marrow from my baby's bones and injected it into me, saving my life?   You wouldn't have done that if I didn't mean anything to you.  
       SILAS:  And how do you thank me?  By wearing a preposterous wig and pretending to be your nonexistent twin Denise?   And I thought Nina was nuts...
      AVA:  It was the only way, Silas!   The only way I could be in contact with my babies.
      SILAS:  And you just happened to run into your practically teenaged ex and it felt like old times. 
      AVA:  I had a moment, Silas.   It won't happen again if you get back together with me. 

         PCPD

          MOLLY:  I'm so scared, TJ.  I don't want you to go to jail.  
          TJ:  I'm scared too.  But I know you have my back, unlike my mom.  But the weird thing is, Duke wanted to kill my mom.  
          MOLLY:  OMG, really?  
          TJ:  He suspected she was a cop. 
          MOLLY:  What about Shawn?  
          TJ:  Far as I know, he found out when Mom arrested him.  

         COURTHOUSE

         SCOTT:  Well if it isn't Don Corinthos in my here courthouse.  
         SONNY:  I'm here for TJ.  
         SCOTT:  Here to see me lock him up just like your flunkie Shawn?
         SONNY:  For a misdemeanor?  Come off it, Baldwin!  
         SCOTT:   You didn't get the memo?  That guard aching real bad.  The kid's facing aggravated battery charges.  
         
          METROCOURT

         KIKI: So what's the big secret, Morgan?  
         MORGAN: Secret?  Is that what you're wearing?   I could have sworn you smelled like Teen Spirit.  
         KIKI:  Come on, Morgan!  The '90s were so, like, a long time ago!   I heard you telling Sonny that you couldn't tell me something.  So spill it.
         MORGAN:  Fine.  Dad told me he was making me vice president of Java and cappucino.   You and I are going to Atlantic City to celebrate.  
         KIKI:  Are you sure you're not avoiding my aunt Denise?  
         MORGAN:  I supposed she could come too, but three's a crowd.  
       
          PCPD

          REPORTER:  Detective Falconeri, are you racist?  
          VALERIE:  Excayuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!   Don't you call my hero a racist!   And this is coming from a chick who has dealt with some racism herself.   See my skin tone?   Dante is the bestest cop there is and he puts his ass in the line of fire 24/7.   Don't you DARE call HIM a racist!  Get lost!  
           REPORTER:  Is this on the record? 
           DANTE:  What part of "Get Lost" don't you understand?  
           VALERIE:  Did I overstep?  
           DANTE:  Nah, you had my back.  I kinda like that.  
           VALERIE:  Eye sex isn't cheating, is it?  

           HAUNTED STAR

            LUKE:  Thank you, Dillon.  
            LAURA:  Yes, thank you.  Lucky's safety depends on your silence. 
            DILLON:  Hold the phone!  I'm only doing this because I still sorta have a thing for Lulu.  
            LULU:  I HAVE to tell Dante about this.  
            LUKE:  The last thing these people need is to know a cop is onto them, cupcake.  Dante stays out of the loop.  
            LULU:  But he's my HUSBAND!   I tell him EVERYTHING and I expect him to tell me everything too.   Like how many of his work hours he spends with my horny cousin.  
            LAURA:  We have to keep your brother safe, sweetie.
            LULU: FINE!  Dante won't find out from me.  
            LAURA:  I just got a text.  They told us to go to Canada.  
            LUKE:  Where in Canada?  
            LAURA:  They're not very forthcoming with information. 
   
            COURTHOUSE
   
          RIC:  Do me a favor, brother.  Stay out of the courtroom so it doesn't look like my client is in tight with the mob.  
          SONNY:   Fine.   I've got my phone with me.   I can keep busy.  
        
           TJ:  I can't believe my mom had the nerve to show up.
           MOLLY:  Isn't that part of her job as commissioner?  
           TJ:  My point, exactly.  
           SCOTT:  Good news, kid.  The guard isn't pressing charges.  You're a free man.
           TJ: Really?  
           MOLLY:  OMG, TJ, that's AMAZING!  I told you my Dad was the best.   Or maybe it was my uncle this time.  
     
            JORDAN:  Should I be thanking you right now, Sonny?  
            SONNY:  Me?  I was just updating my facebook status.  

              METROCOURT

          KIKI:  I'll take a raincheck on Atlantic City.  I want to hang out with Aunt Denise while she's still in town.  Is that weird for you, seeing that you jumped my mom's bones and all?  
         MORGAN:  It's all good.   As long as I wear a paper bag over my head so as not to attract her by my gorgeous mug, we're golden.  

              Q MANSION
 
             TRACY:  Outta my way!  I need some BOOZE!  
             SABRINA:  Are you sure?
             TRACY:  Don't give me the pity look!   Get all the baby crap in order and scram!  
             SABRINA:  But I thought we were besties.  
             TRACY:  Luke and Laura are engaged.   I need to make this a double...
            

           

1 comment:

  1. "Meanwhile, Valerie goes to bat for Dante with the press and more eye sex ensues."

    ROFL! Yesterday it was quiet eye sex, and today it was eye sex with talking. :)

    "SILAS: This is just awesome. I'm coming in second to a horny millennial who can't keep it in his pants."

    So true! ROFL!

    "MORGAN: Secret? Is that what you're wearing? I could have sworn you smelled like Teen Spirit.
    KIKI: Come on, Morgan! The '90s were so, like, a long time ago!"

    Hahahahaha! Too bad they didn't say that! :)

    "VALERIE: Eye sex isn't cheating, is it?"

    ROFL!

    " LULU: But he's my HUSBAND! I tell him EVERYTHING and I expect him to tell me everything too. Like how many of his work hours he spends with my horny cousin."

    And how many times they are going to have eye sex! :)

    ReplyDelete