Monday, June 29, 2015

The Waiting Game

     Luke and Laura find out that Lucky just might have company in captivity when Holly tells them Ethan has also been snatched.   While Dillon and Lulu bide their time after being banished to their hotel room by L & L, Dante finds himself getting close with Valerie.  Sonny and Carly have an unexpected visitor give them some very good news.  Nina almost catches Madeline in her suite when Ric convinces her to join him downstairs at the restaurant.   Morgan warns "Denise" to stay away from Franco.

     HOTEL IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

    LAURA:  (to herself) Just great!  Another one of Luke's ex-lovers comes crashing our rescue Lucky mission!  If Luke and I were actually getting back together, I might be a little jealous.  (to Holly) Holly Sutton, what the hell are you doing here, all ready to blow our brains out?   If you'll excuse us, we're trying to rescue our son.
    HOLLY:  What a coincidence!  So am I.
    LUKE:  Ethan's been nabbed too?
    HOLLY:  Well, duh!   I found this matchbook among the ransacked debris in his flat so naturally I came here.  
    LUKE:  We were lured here by Jennifer Smith.   I was tricked into a roll in the sack with her, but I was too drunk to do the deed.  Not like it would have helped.  She doesn't have Lucky and she doesn't know where he is either.
    HOLLY:  So she was just trying to trick you into having sex?  Go figure!  What a cow!
    LUKE:  Actually, she referred to ME as the cow, but that's beside the point.  We need to find our sons before whatever sick bastard has them does them in.  

    DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

     DANTE:  Valerie, you are looking mighty kissable right now.  (kisses Valerie)
     VALERIE:  OMG, we can't do this!
      DANTE:  Why the hell not?   My wife is cheating on me with Dillon and this is Port Chuckles.  Whenever someone's husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, whatever, is having an affair, that person has the right to kiss someone else because revenge affairs are what it's all about.
      VALERIE:  Dante, do you want to be just as wrong as Lulu?  You're totally going to regret this if we take things any further.
      DANTE:  But...but...the eye sex was SO GOOD!
      VALERIE:  I should go back to Wyndemere.
      DANTE:  I'm sorry, Valerie.  I don't want things to be weird between us.   Can we pretend this kiss never happened?
      VALERIE:  That sounds like a good idea.   But I really need to get back home before Nikolas turns my room into ELQ office space.
       DANTE:  I'm really sorry for freaking you out.
   
     DILLON & LULU'S HOTEL ROOM IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

     DILLON:  So, how riveting is my Best Original Screenplay?
     LULU:  Um, hello?  I'm still reading it.
     DILLON:  Are you on page 10 yet?  If you've read past page 10, then it's all golden.
     LULU:  These Declan and Marjorie people have some serious issues.   Where does the couples counselor come in?
     DILLON:  Full disclosure:  Declan is me.  Marjorie is my ex, after I lost Georgie.   She really screwed with me, man.
     LULU:  If Declan is you, then you're a narcissist.
     DILLON:  Fine, I'll give him a flaw or two.
     LULU:  How about three?
     DILLON:  Don't get carried away.

    SONNY'S HOUSE

      MICHAEL:  Sonny, I've been doing some thinking.  Well, Sabrina did most of the thinking, actually. But I have something, I mean, someONE,who belongs with you.  
      SONNY:  Come to Papa, Avery!
      CARLY:  OMG, Michael, you are really bringing Avery, I mean AJ, back to her father?
      MICHAEL:  Yes, Mom, I am giving Avery back to Sonny.
      CARLY:  Not to look a gift baby in the mouth, but what brought this on?  Does it have something to do with how cruelly Nikolas RIPPED ELQ away from you?
      MICHAEL:  Sort of.  Lucy Coe sided with Nikolas because she didn't like what I did to you, Sonny.  She didn't like that I took your daughter away from you.   So, Sabrina and I got to talking and, well, I'm gonna miss that adorable little baby sister of mine.
      CARLY:  Michael, I am SO proud of you.  You are the BESTEST son ever!
      MICHAEL:  I'm gonna miss you...Avery.  Now you be a good little Crypt Baby for your dad, and Sonny, you better protect her.
      SONNY:  I'll be her human shield, Michael.  I promise!

    NINA'S SUITE

      NINA:  OMG, Franco has a girlfriend.
      RIC:  You can do one better than that.  You have a HUSBAND.
      NINA:  Did you bust my hateful, coma-inducing mother out of jail?
      RIC:  Me?  Spring that evil bitch out of the slammer?  Are you kidding me?
      MADELINE:  (to herself, as she lurks around the corner)  Ouch!  
      NINA:  I didn't think so. 
      MADELINE:  (to herself) Still crazy.
      NINA: I'm going to call it a night.   Let's go to bed, husband.
      RIC:  (to himself) Can't let her see her mother in the same fuzzy MetroCourt robe as me. (to Nina) No, Nina!   It's too early!  Let's go back down to the restaurant.   I've worked up an appetite.
      NINA:  I don't think so.  Not with Franco and his new Ava Jerome lookalike girlfriend sharing lipstick and gum and God knows what else.
       RIC:  Come on, Nina!  There's no reason to be insecure when you got a hot lawyer hubby like me!

     METROCOURT

       MORGAN:  Denise, you need to stay away from Franco.  He's bad news.  Very bad news.  Did you hear what he did to my mom?
       AVA/"DENISE":  How am I supposed ta stop makin' out with you if I can't make out with him?
       MORGAN:  There are other fish in the sea, Denise.
       AVA/"DENISE":  Relax, cutie-pants!  I'm just havin' a little fun with dis fella with da kooky ex-girlfriend.   Besides, he's a fun guy.
        MORGAN:  That's funGUS, Denise.  Franco is a fungus.

        KIKI:  Franco, be good to my aunt Denise, okay?   Don't use her just to get over nutty Nina.
        FRANCO:  What?  Me?  Hurt someone?
        KIKI:  Yeah, you're right.  Have fun with my auntie.  She's WAY better for you than Nina.
    
        FRANCO:  Nina at eight o' clock!  Let's suck face!  (Makes out with Ava/"Denise")
        NINA:  Would you LOOK at those two?  (Grabs Ric and kisses him)
        MORGAN:  And here everyone thinks Kiki and I are immature!

        RIC:  I have a little document here that can protect your money from your vulture of a mother.  Just sign on the dotted line.
        MADELINE: (to herself, lurking at the entrance to the restaurant):  Good boy!  Go easy on the name calling, though.  I'm beginning to feel disrespected.  
        NINA:  Here you go (signs the paper)
       MADELINE:  (to herself) Good girl!  You'll be in a better place for this, Nina.

        SABRINA'S APARTMENT

        MICHAEL:  I miss AJ already.
        SABRINA:  Me too.
        MICHAEL:  I can't stop thinking about her.
        SABRINA:  Let's have sex.
        MICHAEL:  That'll help.

        SONNY'S HOUSE

        SONNY:  If I didn't know any better, Carly, I'd think this little cutie is related to you.  She's talking a blue streak!
        CARLY:  Ha ha!  I would be a WAY better mother than Ava ever could be.  She has your eyes, Sonny.
        SONNY:  And before long, she'll have my wicked barware-throwing arm!
        AVERY:  Oh good grief!  Am I the most confused eight-month-old in the history of this town or what?  Wait 'til whoever my daddy is has to pay my therapy bill!  

       HOTEL IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

     VOICE ON PHONE:  All will be revealed tomorrow.
      LUKE, LAURA, & HOLLY:  CRAP!  More waiting!
    
      

3 comments:

  1. "DANTE: But...but...the eye sex was SO GOOD!"

    Hahahaha! Yes it was! :)

    "CARLY: Michael, I am SO proud of you. You are the BESTEST son ever!"

    The bestest!!! Let's make Michael prince! :)

    "MORGAN: And here everyone thinks Kiki and I are immature!"

    ROFL!

    " SABRINA: Let's have sex.
    MICHAEL: That'll help."

    Yeah I'm sure that will help a lot! (sarcasm) ROFL!

    "AVERY: Oh good grief! Am I the most confused eight-month-old in the history of this town or what? Wait 'til whoever my daddy is has to pay my therapy bill! "

    ROFL! Poor kid!

    "VOICE ON PHONE: All will be revealed tomorrow.
    LUKE, LAURA, & HOLLY: CRAP! More waiting!"

    The audience: CRAP! More waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The audience: CRAP! More waiting!!!"

    Yep, pretty much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much waiting is not good for the health!!! :)

    ReplyDelete