Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I Dream of Danny

    Jake dreams that he and Liz were playing with (a recast) Danny.  For a moment there I though NuDanny was a rare sighting of Invisible Aiden because I didn't recognize the kid as Danny.   TJ stonewalls Jordan about what he did to get arrested.   Molly is appalled to have Nina as a stepmother.  Sabrina hires Sam to investigate Rosalie.  Michael confronts Rosalie about what Franco told him.   Franco enlists Liesl Obrecht's help in getting Nina away from Ric.  Nikolas enlists Sloane's help in plucking away more ELQ shares. 

     LIZ'S BEDROOM

       JAKE:  I just had a weird dream about a toy motorcycle.  Danny was in the dream too.
       LIZ:  Danny, as in Sam's son?   Dreams are so confusing sometimes, aren't they?  
       JAKE: I think I just need to get a job so I can buy a real motorcycle.   No mob stuff this time.  I promise.  
       LIZ:  Why don't you walk dogs?   That's good, honest work.  
       JAKE:  That's not what I had in mind.   Scroll down.  Look!  ELQ is hiring.  
       LIZ:  Do you even own a suit?  
       JAKE:  It's for a security guard.   I even sort of know Michael after talking to him for five minutes last year.   What do you say?  

       Q MANSION

       SABRINA:  I think Rosalie is up to no good. 
       SAM:  Really?  Is she back working for Nina or something?  
       SABRINA:  I think she's double-crossing Michael.   She has this secret boss that Michael doesn't know about and I think she lied about Nina not selling Franco's shares.   You're a P.I., do you think you can figure out what her deal is? 
       SAM:  Sure, why not?   Michael was very important to Jason.   And to you, it seems.  Are you two a thing now?  
       SABRINA:  We kind of are a thing.  A very new thing.
     
       PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

       JORDAN:  TJ, why were you arrested?  What did you do?  
       TJ:  Sorry, COMMISH, but you're gonna have to figure that out for yourself.  
       JORDAN:  Look, I know you're mad at me about Shawn, but I want to help you with whatever trouble you're in.
       TJ:  Yeah, because it's your JOB, Mom.  Your JOB that you love more than ME, your OWN SON!  
       JORDAN:  That is not true.  I just GOT this job.  
       TJ:  You got it because you screwed over Shawn. 

       METROCOURT

       NINA:  Guess what, Ric?  I sold my ELQ shares to Rosalie.  Well, they were Franco's and mine, but since Franco is a giant DONKEY, I sold then and got a briefcase full of cash, which I used part of to pay Olivia. 
       RIC:  Please tell me there is some left. 
       NINA:  Why?  So you can get your hands on it?  
       RIC:  That came out wrong.  I meant so YOU can enjoy it.  
       MOLLY:  Hi Dad! 
       RIC:  Hi Molly.  Meet your new stepmom, my wife Nina. 
       MOLLY:  HER?  You could have done SO much better with online dating. 
       RIC:  I wasn't aware you knew her.  
       MOLLY:  She screwed Sam over when Sam was with Silas, right Stepmonster? 
       NINA:  Aw, Molly, why can't we be friends?  
       MOLLY:  You're kidding, right?  
       RIC:  Be nice, Molly. 
       NINA:  You can even call me Mom.  
       MOLLY:  Sorry.  That role is taken.  It's being played by my ACTUAL mom, Alexis.  The lady who got you out of the loony bin, remember?  

        DR. OBRECHT'S OFFICE

        FRANCO:  I'm here to return something to you.  The Egg Salad.  Thanks for letting me borrow it.  
       LIESL:  Achtbeinenweinerschnitzel!   It is ruined!   Vat happened to my Egg Salad? 
       FRANCO:  Nina happened.   She made me wear it like a giant, boxy necklace. 
       LIESL:  Zat unrefined liebfraumilch!  Vy you aah going to all zis trouble to help her I vill never understand.   But zat Ric Lansing is even vorse. 
       FRANCO:  Yeah, he's a really long German curse word, that one.  So what are we going to do to stop him from robbing Nina blind?  
       LIESL:  Ve need to set him up.  Catch him in ze act of trying to drain Nina's bank account.  For zat, ve need her mutter, my sister Magda.  
       FRANCO:  Magda as in Madeline?  Isn't she in the Big House?  And how am I going to convince her to help.  I left her bleeding in a cheap motel after she was assaulted by Nina and Mr. Lamp. 
      LIESL:  She vill listen to ME.  Ve vill take a little field trip togezzer, you and me.  On ze vay over to Pentonville, ve can listen to ze Greatest Hits of Ze Hoff.  

      ELQ OFFICE

     MICHAEL:  Rosalie, Franco tells me that Nina sold her shares to you.
     ROSALIE:  Since when do you believe Franco, or Nina for that matter?  
     MICHAEL:  Yeah, you're right.  They're both liars.
     ROSALIE:  You aren't suspicious of me, are you?   Or is it your girlfriend Sabrina?  
     MICHAEL:  Look, I believe you and that's all that matters.
     ROSALIE:  I think Sabrina's jealous of me because you and I had some good times in the sack.
     MICHAEL:  Nah, Sabrina's not the jealous, vindictive type. 

     WYNDEMERE

      SLOANE:  You need to call Lomax and demand I get my job back or I will spill my guts about the rigged election.
       NIKOLAS:  You can't do that without bringing yourself down with me, dummy!   I have another job for you.  
      SLOANE:  And that would be? 
      NIKOLAS:  Helping me pry ELQ shares from Maya Ward and Brook Lynn Ashton.   I get them into the fold, I have 50 percent. 
      SLOANE:  What's in it for me?  
      NIKOLAS:  You will be fairly compensated for your work.   Here's their info.  Are you in?  
      SLOANE:  Since I can't earn money playing Candy Crush, sure, why not? 

      METROCOURT

    MOLLY:  Saved by the phone!  (picks up) TJ, what's up? 
    TJ:  (over phone) I've been arrested.  
    MOLLY:  OMG, what did you do?  
    TJ:  I'll explain later.  Just come to the station and bring your lawyer dad.  
    MOLLY:  I'll be right there.  (hangs up).  Dad, TJ's been arrested and he needs a lawyer.  We've got to get out of here, like, 5 minutes ago.  
    RIC:  Duty calls.  Later, wife.  

    DR. O'S OFFICE

     LIESL:  It seems zat Magda is not in ze Big House.  
     FRANCO:  Dang it!  I was looking forward to listening to The Hoff.  
     LIESL:  I vill email you ze playlist.  
     MADELINE:  Looking for somebody?  

    METROCOURT

    SAM:  Nina!  Long time, no see!  Let's renew acquaintances, shall we?  

    INTERROGATION ROOM

    RIC:  Okay, TJ, start talking.   

    ELQ OFFICE

     JAKE:  I'm here for my interview.  
     MICHAEL:  Say WHAAAAAAAT? 
    

    

3 comments:

  1. "LIZ: Do you even own a suit?
    JAKE: It's for a security guard. I even sort of know Michael after talking to him for five minutes last year. What do you say? "

    Liz's cupcakes: I am being ignored here!!! Hello!!!! Stop talking to Liz and pay attention to me!!!

    " LIESL: Achtbeinenweinerschnitzel!"

    Guzuntight! :)

    " FRANCO: I left her bleeding in a cheap motel after she was assaulted by Nina and Mr. Lamp."

    ROFL! Poor Mr. Lamp! :'(

    " LIESL: ve can listen to ze Greatest Hits of Ze Hoff."

    Oh YAY! ROFL!

    " ROSALIE: I think Sabrina's jealous of me because you and I had some good times in the sack.
    MICHAEL: Nah, Sabrina's not the jealous, vindictive type."

    Rosie's shoes: Hey! I am being ignored!!! I can make the sound of squeaking to get attention!

    "RIC: Duty calls. Later, wife."

    Awww no kiss goodbye! ROFL!

    "FRANCO: Dang it! I was looking forward to listening to The Hoff.
    LIESL: I vill email you ze playlist."

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed my Obrecht "Hoff" references. She has to be one of the most fun characters to write for. The accent, the German words, The Hoff, so much material...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Yeah Dr O gives us so much material to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete