Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Emergency Board Meeting

   The Qs gather to try to oust Nikolas from his voting rights at ELQ and meet with a surprising obstacle.  Valerie tells Dante that Lulu and Dillon are keeping a secret from him.  Maxie senses something's off with her bestie and she wants to know what it is.   Liz feels squirmy when she, Jake, Patrick, and Sam have dinner together.  Her secrets and lies are hitting awfully close to home.   Jennifer brings up a sensitive moment from Luke and Laura's past to negotiate her get-lucky-for-Lucky scheme with Luke. 

    PCPD

           VALERIE:  Dante, I have something important, yet super-awkward to tell you.  
           DANTE:  What is it?  
           VALERIE:  Never mind. 
           DANTE:  Come on, Valerie, you gotta tell me now that you set it up and all.  You met with Lulu didn't you. 
           VALERIE:  Yeah, that went fine.  
            DANTE:  And?  
            VALERIE:  And nothing. 
             DANTE:  Wrong answer.  Come on, Valerie.  Out with it. 
            VALERIE:  I saw Lulu and Dillon being all huggy and hush-hush about some secret.   A secret they are keeping for YOU!  OMG, now Lulu is going to hate me for telling you. 
             DANTE:  My wife is keeping a secret from me?  
            VALERIE:  I'm sure it's nothing.  You said she and Dillon were just friends, right?   They're probably just confessing to being closet Red Sox fans.  

       Q MANSION

          LUCY:  OMG, Dillon, is your mother getting back together with Luke?   I knew something hinky was going on at that engagement party because the moon was in the seventh house and Jupiter was aligned with Mars.   Dang that Laura anyway.   Check out my diamonds.   Diamonds are a girl's best friend.  Or so said Marilyn Monroe.  So sad what happened to her, isn't it?  
         DILLON:  Lucy, I didn't call you about my mom and Luke getting back together.  I called you because you are our only hope of saving ELQ from a certain royally pompous interloper. 
         LUCY:  YOU?  Interested in ELQ?   Mercury must be in retrograde!  
         DILLON:  It's my FAMILY, Lucy.   I came back to town to look out for my mom because she's been having a helluva year thanks to her ex-fiance driving her to hell and back. 

       DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

         MAXIE:  I come bearing CUPCAKES!  
         LULU:  (to herself) Cupcakes?  Why must you make me think about Daddy and his affectionate name for me at a time where they are risking their lives to save my brother but I can't tell anybody about it, not even Dante!  (to Maxie) How about What's Up-cakes?   You want something.  
         MAXIE:  I want to make it up to you for being all vigilante bestie with Valerie, though I can't say she didn't deserve it, staying within 3 feet of Dante at all times.  
         LULU:  She came by and told me that she and Dante are just friends.  Just like me and Dillon.  
         MAXIE:  Hold the phone!  You've been hanging out with DILLON?  
         LULU:  As friends. 
         MAXIE:  What's wrong, Lulu?  You have a something's wrong look on your face.  
         LULU:  I plead the fifth.  
         MAXIE:  Come ON, Lulu!  I'm your BFF!   If you can't tell ME then who CAN you tell?   I swear, it will only stay between us...and Nathan.  I tell Nathan everything.  
         LULU:  The best thing you can do is not know.  

        TRIPLE L DINER

       LAURA:  It's all about the sex for you, isn't it, Jennifer?   You're holding my son hostage so you can have a one-night stand with Luke.  Talk about pathetic! 
       JENNIFER:  I can hardly expect YOU to understand, LAURA.  Luke and I go way back. 
       LUKE:  All the way to the Carter administration.  Which, not so coincidentally, is how far I go back with Laura.  
        JENNIFER:  I've had a lot of guys in my day, many of whom found themselves on the wrong side of the law.  When your daddy's a crime lord, things like that tend to happen.  Anyway, Luke, you were my first love and I can't go on with my life until we do the deed.   So are you in?  
         LUKE:  What?  Right here?  Right now?  
        JENNIFER:  Are you kidding me?  We'll get a room.   You help me get lucky, I'll help you get Lucky.  
         LUKE:  Fine, I'll do it.  
         LAURA:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? 

          METROCOURT

         JAKE:  Wanna know my secret weapon?   This here recording device!  Cameron did me a solid and uploaded the latest from T-Swizzle, but as far as Rosalie knew, it was a recording of her little transaction with Nina.  
         SAM:  T-Swizzle?   Excuse me while I die laughing.  
         JAKE:  Come on, Sam!  T-Swizzle is in the Hizzle, or do you not speak Snoop Dogg? 
         SAM:  I'll have to brush up.   So do you have any other little-known Jake Doe tidbits you'd like to fill me in on? 
          JAKE:  I've got some pretty sweet dance moves (demonstrates some moves for Sam)
          PATRICK:  Are we tardy to the party?  
          SAM:  We were just hanging out and having drinks. 
          LIZ:  (to herself) Well THIS is awkward.  (to Jake) I thought you and Sam were on the outs, with her spying on ELQ and all.  
          SAM:  It turns out we were on the same side all along.  We were both trying to figure out who was REALLY trying to help my greedy cousin Nikolas take the company over.  
          LIZ:  (to herself) CRAP! 
          PATRICK:  Elizabeth and I have had a long day in the O.R. but the patient is still in the land of the living, so we thought we'd unwind with some drinks too.   As a matter of fact, how's about dinner?  
          JAKE:  Let's do it.  
          LIZ:  (to herself) I'd rather stick a fork in my eye. (to Patrick)  You don't have to go to the trouble.  
          PATRICK:  What trouble?  We're already here.   Let's grab some grub. 

          ELQ OFFICE

           NIKOLAS:  It's a touch pedestrian, but it will do. 
           TRACY:  Screw you, Nikolas!   Screw you and your underhanded attempt to take over my daddy's company.  
            NIKOLAS:  This chair is comfortable, but I could always upgrade.  
            MICHAEL:  Get your royal ass out of my chair.  
            NIKOLAS:  Did anyone ever tell you Quartermaines how to lose gracefully?
            TRACY:  You are betraying your dear, beloved Emily.
            NIKOLAS:  Since when do you care about Emily?   Certainly not while she was alive. 
            TRACY:  She was still my family, Nikolas, and she would be spinning in her grave if she knew what you've been up to.  There is no such thing as a "Good Cassadine".  

            METROCOURT

            SAM:  I really thought I knew Nikolas, but it turns out he's a Cassadine through and through.   Don't you hate when that happens?  
            JAKE:  Yeah, that sucks.   Nothing worse than being lied to.  
            PATRICK:  How about a toast!  To having trustworthy friends. 
            LIZ:  (to herself) Any more of this awkwardness and my head is going to EXPLODE!

          ELQ OFFICE

           NIKOLAS:  Tracy, what are you doing at this emergency ELQ meeting?  Remember what you did with YOUR voting stock?
           TRACY:  I'm Monica's proxy, so put that in your smug little pipe and smoke it.  
           MICHAEL:  All in favor of voting the creepy, kooky Cassadine out of ELQ say "Aye" 
           TRACY:  Aye
           MICHAEL:  Aye
           DILLON:  Aye
           NIKOLAS:  Nay
           LUCY:  Nay. 
           TRACY, MICHAEL, DILLON:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  
           NIKOLAS:  Thank you, Lucy.  You want the universe in perfect alignment, you've got it.  Never underestimate the powers of a Cassadine.  After all, my grandfather froze an entire planet.  

3 comments:

  1. "VALERIE: Dante, I have something important, yet super-awkward to tell you.
    DANTE: What is it?
    VALERIE: Never mind. "

    ROFL!

    "LUCY: OMG, Dillon, is your mother getting back together with Luke? I knew something hinky was going on at that engagement party because the moon was in the seventh house and Jupiter was aligned with Mars. "

    Hahahaha! Yup! Sounds just like her. :)

    "JAKE: Come on, Sam! T-Swizzle is in the Hizzle, or do you not speak Snoop Dogg?"

    Apparently not! Ask her if she speaks Taylor Swift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahahaha! Yup! Sounds just like her. :)"

    Just throw in a few planets, other celestial bodies, and some old song lyrics and you have a Lucy Coe monologue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! Lucy Coe Monologue! YES! :)

    ReplyDelete