Friday, June 5, 2015

Look! No Bombs!

     The Spencermaine families gather on the verified explosive-free Haunted Star, but before everyone shows up to celebrate Luke and Tracy, Sonny and Scott Baldwin get into it at the Floating Rib at Lucas and Brad's engagement celebration.  Ava blackmails Silas to keep silent on her true identity so she can remain in her daughter's lives, albeit as Aunt Denise.  Nina calls Nathan and Franco's bluff.   Franco rips Nathan for backing out of the plan to save Nina from Ric.  

      Q MANSION

     ALICE:  Are you sure Mister Luke has his head screwed on straight, Miss Tracy? 
     TRACY:  I'm positive!  Or at least I'm pretending to be until I can convince myself he has jettisoned the Fluke personality for good.  
     ALICE:  I never wanted to believe Mister Luke was capable of all of that heinousness.
     LUKE:  Unfortunately, Alice, Mister Luke was, but those docs got me all straightened out.  I'm truly sorry for what I put you and Tracy through.   Can you forgive me?
     ALICE:  (giving Luke a Dominator hug) Of course I can Mister Luke!  

       FLOATING RIB

        BOBBIE:  To Lucas and Brad and becoming a big happy family!  
        BRAD:  At least one half of it.   
        SCOTT:  Dammit, Sonny, why are you so hard to throw the book at?   Nothing sticks to you!  Not even what you did to my daughter.  
        SONNY:  Baldwin, this isn't the time or place.  
        SCOTT:  Pfffft!   I'm gonna kick your scummy ass, Corinthos, and I'm gonna kick it right now!           (Scott attacks Sonny and the two start to fight)
         DANTE:  What did I miss?  

        HAUNTED STAR

        LUCY:  So where are the bride and groom?  
        LULU:  Um...Lucy?   This is just an ENGAGEMENT party.  No one is tying the knot tonight.   Luke gave Tracy a 30-day free trial engagement.  You're just here as a guest, just like Carly, Sonny, Lucas, Dante, Dillon--
        LUCY:  Hold the phone!  Did I just hear you say the name DILLON? 
        LULU:   Dillon's back in town and he's coming to the party tonight. 
        LUCY:   Shut the front door!   Remember when he knocked you up?  
        LULU:  Lucy!  I'm with Dante now.  If Dillon is going to make a love connection with any woman it's going to be Valerie.  I'm selling my cuz to the highest bidder.  
       
        PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

        NINA:  I'm not signing those papers, Franco.   Not. Gonna. Happen.
        FRANCO:  So, you're going to get yourself thrown in the pokey.  Good luck with that.  
        NINA:  I'm not abandoning the man I love and who loves me just because you're JEALOUS.   Go ahead, Jay.  Arrest me.   Slap them cuffs on my wrists.  
        NATHAN:  Franco, can I have a word?   (Nathan and Franco step outside the room)
        FRANCO:  No backing out now, Abs of Steel.  You've gotta throw Nina in the clink until she begs to sign those papers.  It's the only way to rescue her from Lansing.  
        NATHAN:  How about NO.  

        SILAS' APARTMENT

        AVA:  One word out of your mouth, Silas, and I'm gonna spill the beans on YOU kidnapping Avery.   You'll be in as much trouble as I'll be if anyone finds out who I really am.  
        SILAS:  So if I don't play ball and let everyone think you are Denise DiMuccio, you'll ruin my life.   No good deed goes unpunished.  
       AVA:  Look, Silas, I'm grateful you saved my life.   But I want to see my daughters again and this is the only way.  Besides, the DNA test proved I'm not Ava.   It was Avery's DNA that showed up in those lab results, not mine. 
       SILAS:  You're lucky they just took your blood.  Had they swabbed your cheek, you'd be a goner.   The only place Avery's DNA shows up is in your blood, Ava.  
       AVA:  Well, it's a good thing the PCPD doesn't cover all their bases, isn't it?  As far as they're concerned, I'm an innocent woman named Denise and it's gonna stay that way.   For crying out loud, I went through TORTURE just to have my prints removed.  As far as Port Chuckles is concerned, I'm Denise DiMuccio.  

       Q MANSION

         DILLON:  Michael!  Long time, no see! 
         MICHAEL:  Great to see you, Dillon.  You look...different.  
         DILLON:  So do you.  Weren't you some readheaded little kid the last time I saw you?  
         MICHAEL:  What can I say?  Thank God for puberty.   Meet my little sis, AJ.  
         DILLON:  We've met.  She's a cute, fuzzy little peach.   That kid could be a child actress, man.  So are you going to the big shindig on the Haunted Star tonight?  
         MICHAEL:  I'm gonna have to pass.   Been a long day.   Have fun and if you see a bomb on that boat, give it to Sonny and he'll jump in the harbor to get rid of it.  (Dillon leaves)
         AVA/DENISE:  Knock knock!  
         MICHAEL:  Oh CRAP!  
       
       HAUNTED STAR

        LULU:  Dillon, meet my hubby Dante and my stunningly beautiful cousin Valerie!  
        DILLON:  Dante, I've heard so much about you and the kid, Rocco.  Nice to meet you.  You too, Valerie.  
        LUKE:  May I have everyone's attention.  You can be secure in knowing that there are no bombs on this boat.   Fluke has left the building and he's left my headspace thanks to those smart cookies at the shrink factory.   I have been give a second chance with the woman I love.   (Laura enters)
      
      

3 comments:

  1. " LUCY: Shut the front door! Remember when he knocked you up?"

    ROFL! How could anybody forget that?! :) Including Lulu! :)

    "DILLON: So do you. Weren't you some readheaded little kid the last time I saw you?"

    Hahahaha. The red turned blonde! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! How could anybody forget that?! :) Including Lulu! :)"

    Well, there was that one time when Stavros froze Lulu's brain (among other things) and she came back to The Chuckles with amnesia.


    "Hahahaha. The red turned blonde! :)"

    And that's how he became The Golden Boy, Part Deux. Jason was the original Golden Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Well, there was that one time when Stavros froze Lulu's brain (among other things) and she came back to The Chuckles with amnesia."

    Oh that's right! I completely forgot about that. No pun intended. :)

    "And that's how he became The Golden Boy, Part Deux. Jason was the original Golden Boy."

    Ah yes. Jason the original golden boy! Then Michael is golden boy Jr!!! Poor dumb Morgan is left out in the cold. :)

    ReplyDelete