Thursday, June 25, 2015

RECANT!

   Nikolas confronts Rosalie on her betrayal of him but offers her a way to, at least somewhat, redeem herself.  Ava/Denise tracks Silas down at the hospital and threatens to ditch the Denise act if she can't see Avery.  Ric and Madeline scheme to get their hands on Nina's money.  Nina runs into Franco at the MetroCourt.  Sonny rips Morgan for cozying up to Denise again.   Sabrina comforts Michael after he loses ELQ. 

       ELQ OFFICE

        NIKOLAS:  RECANT your statement to the police, Rosalie!  RECANT! 
        ROSALIE:  I CAN'T reCANT! 
        NIKOLAS:  You CAN RECANT and you WILL RECANT or I'll throw you in my special dungeon on Cassadine Island with Mad Granny and a chupacabra or two.  
        ROSALIE:  I gave my statement to stay out of trouble with the cops. 
        NIKOLAS:  And you will RECANT that statement to stay out of trouble with ME!   If you don't RECANT, your secret will be on the front page of the Port Charles Press for all to see.  So do what's best and RECANT right now.  
        ROSALIE:  Fine,  dammit.  I'll RECANT.   (to herself) Another year, another tyrannical boss. 

       SABRINA'S APARTMENT

        MICHAEL:  Woe is me.  I let ELQ slip away from me and my great grandfather is pounding his head against his coffin as we speak. 
        SABRINA:  How did Nikolas end up taking over with only 50%?  
        MICHAEL:  Beware the wrath of Lucy Coe.  She voted with Nikolas because I pissed off Duke and took AJ away from Sonny.   She called me "immature".  
        SABRINA:  See if she gets ME to perform at next year's Nurses' Ball!  
        MICHAEL:  I sorta kinda want to un-disown Sonny and Carly.  
        SABRINA:  Here's an idea:  Give your father his daughter back.  
        MICHAEL:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? 

        METROCOURT

         KIKI:  Franco!  I never thought I'd see you outside of a loony bin!  
         FRANCO:  Is that you, Kiki?  Is there some leftover LSD in my brain or are you taller and blonder than I remember?  
          KIKI:  You look a little more sane than I remember, so we're even. 

        NINA'S SUITE

          MADELINE:   Where's my MONEY?  
          RIC:  Impatient much?  
          MADELINE:  Funds are tight, Mr. Lansing, and the maintenance of my rich bitch persona is by definition not cheap.  
          RIC:  I'm working on it.  I thought I'd get Nina drunk and have her sign her money over to me. 
          MADELINE:  Just how do I get my hands on my share?  
          RIC:  Um, I don't know, kill Nina?  
          MADELINE:  LIKE HELL!   (Slaps Ric something fierce)
          RIC:  Or we can always commit her again.  
          MADELINE:  That works.  She's still as bonkers as ever.   But you'd better show me MY money before you go throwing my daughter in the nuthouse. 
          RIC:  You're not going to let this money thing go are you? 
          MADELINE:  There is a way to make me a wee bit more patient.  (Kisses Ric) 

         SONNY'S HOUSE

          CARLY:  Poor Michael!   Nikolas is putting him through HELL!  
          MORGAN:  It's not place he hasn't already been, at least according to you, Mom. 
          CARLY:  Morgan, don't you DARE disparage my FAVORITEST SON! 

          HOSPITAL

           AVA/"DENISE":  Guess who, Silas?
           SILAS:  (to himself) CRAP!  (to Ava/"Denise") If you're not bleeding or if you don't have any broken bones, get lost!  I'm doing my JOB here.  
            AVA/"DENISE":   This fella looks healthy and I have sumpin' URGENT to tawk to you about!   
           SILAS:  (to patient):  Sorry about that and take care!  (to Ava/"Denise")  What fresh hell?
           AVA/"DENISE":  This Denise act isn't working.  Michael is making me MAKE AN APPOINTMENT to see Avery!   It's time Ava Jerome came back in town to set that pompous kid straight.
          SILAS:  And get us both thrown in the pokey?  
          AVA/"DENISE":  But I wanna see my baaaaaaaaaaby, Silas!   And I got a little hot to trot again with Morgan, thank you very much! 
          SILAS:  You know what, Ava?  This is me throwing my hands up in the air, then washing them of you.  You're on your own. 

         METROCOURT

         NINA:  What did you SAY about my MOTHER, Franco?  
         KIKI:  Hello?  Since when is my conversation with Franco any of YOUR business, NINA? 
         NINA:  Give it a rest, KIKI! 
         FRANCO:  We were just discussing how your mom's been busted out of lockup.  
         NINA:  Liar! 
         FRANCO:  It's true.  I saw her looking all non-prisony the other day at the hospital. 
         NINA:  How the hell did she get out? 
         FRANCO:  She had one helluva lawyer.  Goes by the name of Ric Lansing.  You know him?  Oh, that's right, YOU'RE MARRIED TO HIM!  
         NINA:  Give it a rest, FRANCO! 
         FRANCO:  I've moved on from you, Nina.  In fact, I have a hot date tonight.  
         NINA:  So you and Auntie Liesl are making it official.  How cute.  

         SONNY'S HOUSE

         MORGAN:  I kinda almost had sex with Denise in Michael's office. 
         SONNY:   Son, you've got a problem.  
         MORGAN:  And to top that off, Rosalie walked in on us in a state of partial undress. 
         SONNY:  You never learn do you?   Stay AWAY from Denise.  She's got Ava Jerome 2.0 written all over her.  I'm not completely sure she's not Ava 1.0. 
         MORGAN:  She's Ava's twin.  It's almost like they're the same person.  
         SONNY:  And if Rosalie has her way, Julian Jerome will put your stupidity on the front page of the paper tomorrow. 
         MORGAN:  Rosalie and I have been tight ever since she threw her cell phone and it hit me on the head. 
         SONNY:  That explains a lot. 
        
         METROCOURT

         KIKI:  Denise! 
        AVA/"DENISE":  Sweet Kiki!  Who's ya friend? 
         KIKI:  Carly, this is my aunt Denise.  Denise, this is Carly.  She owns this place. She's Morgan and Michael's mom.
        AVA/"DENISE":  Moahgan's a chahmer, but dat Michael, he's a piece a work!  He won't let me see my own li'l niece without an appointment. 
         CARLY:  What can I say?  He's cautious.   You really do look like Ava.  
         AVA/"DENISE":  You knew huh? 
         CARLY:  Couldn't stand the bitch. 
         AVA/"DENISE":  Watch it!  That's mah sistah youah tawkin' about! 

         NINA:  So, who's the mystery lady? 
         FRANCO:  What's it to YOU?  
         NINA:  I get it.  You have a George Glass of your own. 
         FRANCO:  I don't swing that way, Nina.  If I have a George Glass, her name would be Georgette.   Or Georgia, or Georgie, or Georgina.  Look, there she is!  
         NINA:  Who? 
         FRANCO:  (points to Ava/"Denise") The brunette over there.  That's her.  
         

2 comments:

  1. "NIKOLAS: RECANT your statement to the police, Rosalie! RECANT!
    ROSALIE: I CAN'T reCANT!
    NIKOLAS: You CAN RECANT and you WILL RECANT
    NIKOLAS: And you will RECANT that statement to stay out of trouble with ME! If you don't RECANT, your secret will be on the front page of the Port Charles Press for all to see. So do what's best and RECANT right now.
    ROSALIE: Fine, dammit. I'll RECANT."

    ROFL! RECANT!!!!!!! :)

    " FRANCO: Is that you, Kiki? Is there some leftover LSD in my brain or are you taller and blonder than I remember? "

    She had a strange makeover! :)

    "MORGAN: Rosalie and I have been tight ever since she threw her cell phone and it hit me on the head.
    SONNY: That explains a lot."

    ROFL! Yeah it made him even dumber. :)

    "NINA: I get it. You have a George Glass of your own.
    FRANCO: I don't swing that way, Nina. If I have a George Glass, her name would be Georgette. Or Georgia, or Georgie, or Georgina. Look, there she is! "

    HAHAHAHA! Awww poor George Glass!!! Will someone think about George Glass for once?!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RECANT is the new REPENT!

    "ROFL! Yeah it made him even dumber. :)"

    Sad but true!

    ReplyDelete