Monday, June 8, 2015

Laura's Back & Tracy's Pissed!

    Guess who crashed Luke and Tracy's engagement party?   Laura asks to speak to Luke in private and whispers abound aboard the Haunted Star.  Ava continues her masquerade as Denise DiMuccio and visits Avery.   Nina runs into Silas at the Floating Rib.   Sloane tries to stop Anna from boarding that flight across the pond.   Morgan gets too close to "Denise" for comfort. 

      HAUNTED STAR

      LAURA:  Luke, I have to talk to you. 
      TRACY:  Screw you, LAURA!  Where where YOU when Luke was facing down the demons that haunted him for FIFTY-TWO FRIGGIN' YEARS?  
      LAURA:  I'm sorry, Tracy, but I need to talk to Luke...privately.  
      TRACY:  Hello?  This is my ENGAGEMENT PARTY!  You weren't invited, so get lost!  
      LAURA:  Only if LUKE tells me to get lost.  
      LUKE:  Sorry Tracy.  I need to make sure one of my kids isn't about to kick the bucket.  Seeing that Lulu is a few feet away from us, that kid would have to be Lucky.  Back in five.
      BOBBIE:  Go figure!  The Queen of Melodrama has to make a grand entrance.
      CARLY:  I hear ya, Mama!
      SONNY:  Laura's not so bad.  
      VALERIE:  She's SO trying to get Luke back.
      DANTE:  You think?  
      DILLON:  This BETTER be a matter of life or death.  

     AIRPORT

      ANNA:  Sorry, Kyle.  I don't want to become a member of the mile high club.  
      SLOANE:  I'm trying to stop you from running away from our...friendship.  With benefits, I hope.
      ANNA:  I have to get away from Ghost Carlos.  And you because you helped me get rid of Dead Carlos and tried to pressure-wash his blood from the pier.   And because we got drunk and had sex and I feel like I cheated on my freshly-cremated lover.  
      SLOANE:  I can help you with that.  I'm perfectly happy with being in the friend zone.  For now.
      ANNA:  I have to put some distance between me and the pier where I committed MURDER!  
      SLOANE:  I'd be careful about murder confessions in an airport if I were you.  You know, with No-Fly lists and all.  
      ANNA:  I need to bring Duke's remains home to Scotland and be gone for an undetermined amount of time.  
     
      FLOATING RIB

       NINA:  I need a drink. 
       SILAS:  Fancy meeting you here.  
       NINA:  I just got back from being accused of kidnapping by two jackasses, one of whom is my ex-boyfriend who doesn't trust me not to steal babies and one of whom is my brother-cousin.  
       SILAS:  So things are a little rocky in the Lunatics' Paradise...
       NINA:  I'll assume the lunatics you are talking about are Franco and Jay.  My brother let me down big-time.  
      SILAS:  How so?  
      NINA:  He threw in with Franco and accused me of stealing Ava Jerome's baby so I would put the kibosh on my marriage to Ric Lansing.
      SILAS:  Why does all the crazy stuff happen when I'm out of town?  
      NINA:  Ric understands me, Silas.  He gets what it's like to have everyone in town accusing him of something.   That's why we tied the knot.  Franco was just sucking up to my wacky Auntie Liesl because I think he's secretly in love with her.   All I have to say is Good Riddance, psychedelic freak!     
     Q MANSION

      AVA:  I'm Denise DiMuccio, Ava's twin sistah and I want to meet mah adorable li'l niece. 
      MICHAEL:  Come in, I guess.  
      AVA:  Ain't she precious!   Can I hold huh?  
      MICHAEL:  Well, you see...
      AVA:  Just for five minutes, sweetie.  I promise I won't kidnap huh. 
      MICHAEL:  How do you know about that?  
      AVA:  I've been readin' my brothah's newspapah. 
      MICHAEL:  (cell phone rings) Okay, I'll let you hold her while I take this call. (leaves room)
      AVA:  It's me, pumpkin!  It's your mama!  Since you are just, what, eight months old and you can't talk yet, I'll let you in on a little secret.  

     HAUNTED STAR

      LULU:  Don't worry, Tracy.  My dad is just hearing my mom out.  It's not like they're making plans to chase after some lefthanded boy or anything.  He still loves you.  
      TRACY:  Thank you, Lulu.  I can always count on YOU to be loyal.   I hope I can count on your father to do me the same courtesy.  Maybe I shouldn't have worn this tablecloth attached to half a shirt this evening.  Talk about unflattering!  
     
     FLOATING RIB

     KIKI:  Dad, what are you doing with THAT loose screw?   Where's Denise?  
     SILAS:  Your...aunt had to do something.  She hightailed it out of that penthouse like her pants were on fire.  
     KIKI:  Great, stood up by my own aunt.  

    AIRPORT

     ANNA:  Sorry, Kyle, but I've got to get off this continent. 
     SLOANE:  Promise you'll come back and have some drunken sex with me every now and then?  
     ANNA:  I promise, but only about returning to this side of the pond.   Eventually.  

      JULIAN'S APARTMENT

      MORGAN:  There you are, Denise!  I hope you don't mind that Kiki invited me along her "Get To Know The Auntie" dinner. 
      AVA:  Crap!  I forgot all about that.  I was too busy dealing with my explodin' ovaries after seeing that little baby...of mah sistah's.   Ain't she the cutest thing?  
      MORGAN:  Now, now, Denise!  If you're into it, I can give you a fuzzy little peach of your own.   (kisses Ava) 
  
       HAUNTED STAR

       LUKE:  Sorry, everybody who came here at the very last minute to celebrate my engagement.  Said engagement is off. 
       TRACY, LULU, DILLON, & EVERYONE ELSE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?  
    

      
     

1 comment:

  1. "ANNA: Sorry, Kyle. I don't want to become a member of the mile high club."

    Ewww! I don't want you to join the mile high club either Anna!

    "SLOANE: Promise you'll come back and have some drunken sex with me every now and then?"

    ROFL! Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete