Thursday, June 4, 2015

DiMucciNoMore

   Silas gets "Denise" to admit she's really Ava.  Nathan arrests Nina for kidnapping Crypt Baby and Franco awaits in the interrogation room to blackmail her.  Jordan interviews Valerie for the PCPD job.  Anna tells Luke she's leaving The Chuckles to scatter Duke's remains in Scotland.   Dillon and Lulu catch up.  

   JULIAN'S PENTHOUSE

       DENISE/AVA:  So, you poked my baby niece to steal bone marrow from huh to save my sistah.  Real slick, Doc. 
       SILAS:  Will you eighty-six the accent, Ava.  It's like nails on a chalkboard.  
       DENISE/AVA:  Will ya stop callin' me Ava?   So, my sistah didn't jump for joy when she found out what you did to huh kid. 
        SILAS:  Avery did not feel a thing.   She was under the sauce the whole time.  No harm, no foul.  You're alive and cancer free.  You're welcome.  
         DENISE/AVA:  How did you get that baby outta Poaht Chuckles without Kiki findin' out?  
         SILAS:  She happened to be in the hospital for a checkup and I just "borrowed" her for a bit.   Okay, I kidnapped her, but I SAVED. YOUR. LIFE, Ava.    The least you can do is drop the act and admit you're not your own long-lost twin sister.  
         DENISE/AVA: FINE!   I'm Ava.  You happy now?  

      NINA'S SUITE

        NATHAN:  Sorry, Sis, but you're under arrest.  
        NINA:  What for?   This has to be some kind of a joke.   Am I on Candid Camera?   Remember that show?  
        NATHAN:  No, Nina, this is for real.   You're coming with me.  

       PCPD

        JORDAN:  Valerie Spencer, are you any relation to Luke Spencer or Lulu Spencer?  
        VALERIE:  Luke is my uncle and Lulu is my cousin.  
        JORDAN:  So you know Dante Falconeri, Lulu's husband?  
        VALERIE:  Dante is the BEST!  
         JORDAN:  You're hired.  
         VALERIE:  Awesome!  
          DANTE:  Congratulations, Valerie!  
         
        Q MANSION

           LULU:  OMG, is that Dillon?  
           DILLON:  One and the same.  Lulu, you're looking like a different person since I saw you last.            LULU:  So are you!   What brings you back to The Chuckles?  
           DILLON:  Big brother Ned put me in charge of looking after Mom.   He said Luke put her through some wild stuff lately.  
           LULU:  That's one way of putting it.  My dad has been facing some of his demons, but he came out on the other side thanks to the exorcists at Shadybrook.  
           DILLON:  I sure hope so, because Mom agreed to marry him AGAIN.  Speaking of marrying, I hear you've got a hubby AND a kid. 
           LULU:  And a new cousin to boot.  You should meet Valerie . You'll LOVE her.   She's my long-lost aunt's daughter.  
          
           ANNA'S ROOM
    
           LUKE:  Hey, Slim!  So sorry about Duke.  
           ANNA:  Thank you, Luke.  How have you been? 
           LUKE:  My head's been straightened out and I wanted to invite you to an engagement party for me and Tracy. 
           ANNA:  You aren't already married?  
           LUKE:  Yeah, long story involving my evil twin Fluke and an annulment.  But she agreed to marry me again and you're invited to celebrate with us on the Haunted Star tonight. 
           ANNA:  I'm sorry, I can't come because I'm going to Scotland to scatter Duke's ashes.   I might be away for awhile. 
        
           PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

           NINA:  Did you arrest Franco too?  
           NATHAN:  No, Franco is the accuser and you are the accused.  
           NINA:  Accused of WHAT?  
           FRANCO:  Duh!   Kidnapping Baby AJ.  
           NINA:  I didn't take that baby and YOU KNOW IT!  
           NATHAN:  Franco said you did and Franco would NEVER lie, would he?  
           FRANCO:  I'm a regular George Washington.  I even chopped down a cherry tree once.  
           NINA:  This is ABSURD!   I. DID. NOT. KIDNAP. THAT. BABY!!!!
           FRANCO:  You know, I can drop all of this accusatory tomfoolery if you would just sign these annulment papers ending your sham of a marriage to Ric.  
           NINA:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?  

        Belated congratulations to Lisa LoCicero (Olivia) for giving birth to a baby girl, Verity Marion LoCicero!  

1 comment:

  1. "VALERIE: Dante is the BEST!"

    ROFL!

    "JORDAN: You're hired."

    YAY! Time for a Dante hug! :)

    "Belated congratulations to Lisa LoCicero (Olivia) for giving birth to a baby girl, Verity Marion LoCicero! "

    Yeah I heard about that! I was confused about the name. Verity. That is a unique name. I just looked it up.

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=+Verity

    Awww! :) And yeah congrats to her!!!

    ReplyDelete