Thursday, June 18, 2015

Morgan, Wrong Organ!

    Morgan's decision-making is outsourced from his brain to below his belt when he runs into Ava/""Denise at the ELQ office.   Jake mistakenly believes Tracy hired Sam to spy on ELQ.   After confronting Tracy, Michael learns that it was Sabrina who hired Sam to investigate Rosalie.  Nikolas offers to finance Dillon's film production company in exchange for a half percent of ELQ stock.   Kiki talks to Silas about turning down Morgan's Atlantic City trip invite and Silas keeps quiet about Morgan and "Denise".   After talking with Patrick, Liz warns Nikolas that the Qs are closing in on who's trying to take over ELQ.  

       ELQ OFFICE

        AVA/"DENISE":  Hey, Mr. C.E.O.   Hows come I can't see my niece?  
        MICHAEL:  I let you see her the other day, remember?  
        AVA/"DENISE":   Yeah, but when I came to see huh yestahday, youah Nanny got awl territorial and said I couldn't see huh!  My own niece!  Imagine that!  
         MICHAEL:  Did you make an appointment?  
         AVA/"DENISE": You mean I gots ta make an APPOINTMENT to see a membah of my own FAMILY!  That's crazy tawk!  
         MICHAEL:  Look, Denise, I'm a busy guy in the middle of major business stuff.   My little sister has already been kidnapped twice, so, for here own safety, I need to be around to supervise any visitors.  
        AVA/"DENISE":  Un-friggin-believable!  

        SILAS'S OFFICE

         KIKI:  Dad, I'm worried about me and Morgan.   He asked me to go to Atlantic City with me and I said no because I wanted to hang out with Aunt Denise while she's still in town. 
         SILAS:  (to himself) Should I tell her that her new favorite aunt and her horndog boyfriend have been getting a little too close for comfort?  (to Kiki) That's fair.  After all, she is your aunt (fingers crossed behind back).   How did Morgan take it?  
         KIKI:  He was bummed, so I feel bad.  Did I make the right choice. 
         SILAS: Is the Pope Catholic?   Always put family first.   
         KIKI:  Thanks, Dad.  Atlantic City can wait. 

        Q MANSION

           TRACY:  Spill it, Sam! 
           SAM:  Shouldn't we wait for Sabrina?  She's the one who hired me and all.  
           TRACY:  She's upstairs nannying Baby AJ.   I must know now.  It's my only distraction from He Who Shall Remain Nameless and the soon to be Mrs. He Who Shall Remain Nameless.  
            SAM:  I heard a familiar voice.  
            TRACY:  And that voice would belong to...
            SAM:  I don't know.  All I heard was him say "Hello", then the call was cut off.  
            TRACY:  Great.  All we have is a two-syllable word uttered by a familiar voice.   We're closing in on our corporate raider now.  

          HOSPITAL

          PATRICK:  Hey Liz, are we still on for that double dinner date?  
          LIZ:  Thanks but no thanks.  Jake and I are very...busy.   The timing is just off. 
          PATRICK:  I heard Jake's been working for ELQ.   Didn't know they hired felonious ex-mobsters.   
          LIZ:  Jake and Michael had a moment while Jake was in the hospital.  
          PATRICK:  Who need a resume when you can have a moment.   But hey, Jake's a decent guy now that he's not blowing up boats or getting shot at.  
          LIZ:  Yes, he is.  
 

          OUTSIDE ELQ OFFICE

           AVA/"DENISE":   Hey Picture of Old Man!  What are you laughing at?  Can you believe I have to make an APPOINTMENT to see my OWN DAUGHTER?   But don't tell anyone she's my daughter because everyone thinks she's my niece.  What am I saying?  You're some old guy in a picture.  Edward Quartermaine, I presume.  I hope you don't mind that I had sex with a mob boss in your family's crypt.  At least something good came out of it.  My little Avery.  Or AJ as Michael calls her. 
        
          DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

        NIKOLAS:  Dillon, it's been awhile since I've seen you.  I'm sorry about my mother and Luke Spencer ruining your mother's engagement party.  
        DILLON:  Thanks, but it's not your fault.  
        NIKOLAS:  Where is Mom, by the way, Lulu?  She was supposed to come by and see Spencer.  
         LULU:  She and my dad took off. 
         NIKOLAS:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT?   That doesn't sound like our mother.  
         DILLON:  After what happened at the engagmement party, maybe they felt like they needed to get away for awhile.  
        

          Q MANSION

         MICHAEL:  I know it was you, Tracy!   You tried to take over ELQ when my father was alive and now you're doing it again. 
         TRACY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?   I'm doing no such thing.  
         MICHAEL:  You hired Sam to spy on ELQ for you, didn't you?  
         SAM:  No, Michael, Tracy didn't hire me. 
         MICHAEL:  Then why were you bugging Rosalie's phone? 
         SABRINA:  Because I hired her.   Rosalie is up to no good, Michael, but I didn't want to tell you my suspicions until I had proof.   That's where Sam came in. 
         MICHAEL:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?   What problem do you have with Rosalie, Sabrina?  
         SAM:  Rosalie has been two-timing you, Michael.  Remember when you had her bribe Nina into giving Franco's shares back and she said Nina turned her down?   She  lied.  Nina took the cash and paid off her ginormous MetroCourt tab.  
         MICHAEL:  Well CRAP!   Rosalie is a two-timing LIAR!  
         SABRINA:  Sorry I went behind your back, Michael.  
         MICHAEL:  No, you did the right thing, Sabrina. 
         TRACY:  We're on the same team, Michael.  We're going to find out who is trying to steal our company and TAKE IT THE HELL BACK!  

         DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

         NIKOLAS:  Let's make a deal, shall we, Dillon?   I bankroll your production company and you give me just one little teeny tiny half percent of your ELQ stock.  It's a no-brainer. 
         DILLON:  My mother would have me tarred and feathered for giving away any part of my ELQ shares and right now, pissing Tracy Quartermaine off is not an option, if you get my drift. 
         LULU:  Besides, Nikolas, what do you want with Dillon's ELQ stock?  

        METROCOURT

        KIKI:  Hi Sonny.  Where's Morgan?  I need to give him his phone.  
        SONNY:  He went to ELQ to try to get Michael to let me see Avery.  
        KIKI:  That's nice of him.   I hope it works.   Fair warning:  You'll have to make an appointment. 

        OUTSIDE ELQ OFFICE

        MORGAN:  Is he answering back? 
        AVA/"DENISE":   Who? 
        MORGAN:  Edward's picture.  You were having a conversation with it.  
        AVA/"DENISE":  Michael won't let me see mah niece without an appointment!   And supervision! 
         MORGAN:  Are you sure you and Ava are only FRATERNAL twins?   I so want to jump your bones right now.  
         AVA/"DENISE":  We really shouldn't.  
         MORGAN:  Since when do we not do what we shouldn't?   (Kisses Ava/"Denise" and they have sex in Michael's office

         HOSPITAL

       LIZ:  (over phone, to Nikolas) You'd better watch your back.  I heard that Sam was hired by Sabrina Santiago to investigate Rosalie.  You'd better hope they don't connect the dots or we are all kinds of SCREWED! 

    

3 comments:

  1. "SILAS: (to himself) Should I tell her that her new favorite aunt and her horndog boyfriend have been getting a little too close for comfort?"

    ROFL!

    " TRACY: Great. All we have is a two-syllable word uttered by a familiar voice. We're closing in on our corporate raider now. "

    Hahhaha sarcasm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahhaha sarcasm. :)"

    Tracy is the queen of sarcasm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup!!! She always has been! :)

    ReplyDelete