Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day from The Chuckles

      Here are some Fathers' Day messages from Port Chuckles

    Port Chucklehead Dad #1  Sonny Corinthos

   MORGAN:  Dad, here is an appointment card to see your daughter Avery at the Q Mansion.  Mikey really meant business with this reconciliation stuff.   Just for your special day, I promise to keep my hands off Denise for at least five minutes.   Happy Father's Day! 

   MICHAEL:  Sonny--I mean Dad--I decided I don't hate you as much as I did before you had my back when Morgan and Kiki drugged me.  Hell, I even forgave Morgan, even though I beat him up first.  But he sort of beat me up too so we're even.  Sort of.  Anyway, I let Morgan talk me into letting you see AJ and I'm still a Q.  Happy Father's Day!

  DANTE:  Even though I might have to arrest you from time to time, you're still my old man.  I realized when my father-in-law, in his alternate personality, knocked me over the head with a crowbar in a creepy old basement with a bomb and left me to die that it could be much worse.  Happy Father's Day!

   AVERY:  (translated from Baby) Who's my daddy?  You?  Michael?  Morgan?  Silas?   I'M SO CONFUSED!  

   KRISTINA:  Remember me?

  Port Chucklehead Dad #2  Luke Spencer

  LULU:  Dad, you're my hero, except when you dump your fiancee AT HER ENGAGEMENT PARTY to get back together with my mom, but if it keeps Lucky alive, I can't be pissed off at you for too long, even though I HATE lying to Dante.  At least you're not trying to blow up my place of work this time.  Happy Father's Day!

 LUCKY:  Dad!  Can you and Mom hurry the hell up!   They're gonna kill me here!

 ETHAN:  See you soon...I think.  

  Port Chucklehead Dad #3  Julian Jerome

  SAM:  Thanks, Dad, for hiring Jake, then letting him quit.  That was really nice of you.  I hope you're out of the mob for real this time because it's nice not having to worry about my mom's house blowing up again or my brother getting shot.  Happy Father's Day!

 LUCAS:  Dad, I haven't known you all that long, but I'm impressed with how quickly you became cool with me being gay and marrying the man of my dreams.  I kinda feel bad that his dad is not as cool as you.  I mean, he sounds kinda scary.  Happy Father's Day!

 OLIVIA'S UNNAMED "GIN BABY":  (translated from Baby) Guess what, Dad!  I'm ALIVE and living in the Mob Babies' Protection Program somewhere in Bensonhurst, but I've been sworn to secrecy.  As if I could tell anyone!   LMAO!   

  Port Chucklehead Dad #4  Patrick Drake

   EMMA:  Daddy, you're a really awesome guy who saves lives and goes on adventures with cool, fun people like Sam.  I miss Mommy, but I'm really happy I have you.  Happy Father's Day!

  Port Chucklhead Dad #5  Silas Clay

   KIKI:  Dad, you don't think there's anything going on between Morgan and Aunt Denise, do you?  That would be weird and disgusting because he used to be with my MOM!   Anyway, since Mom is gone, it's a good thing I still have a dad.  Try to not have too many more mysterious patients in Manhattan.  I kinda miss having you around.  Happy Father's Day!  

 Port Chucklehead Dad #6  Nikolas Cassadine

   SPENCER:  Father, oh father, where do I begin?  I may get a little, well, let's call it THEATRICAL, at times and I know that drives your brooding Cassadine soul a little CRAZY, but you are the best father a young prince can ask for.  Happy Father's Day!  

  Port Chucklehead Dad #7 Ric Lansing

  MOLLY:  Dad, I love you so much and I was TOTES depressed when I thought you were dead.  Thank you for all you've done for me and for TJ.  But Nina Clay?  REALLY????   Happy Father's Day! 

  Port Chucklehead Dad # 8 Jason Morgan

 DANNY:  You don't know you're my daddy because your head got hurt and you can't remember anything.  You think your name is Jake but your real name is Daddy!   Happy Fathers' Day!

  Port Chucklehead Dad # 9  Scott Baldwin

 FRANCO:  Dad, we've had a kinda weird history, with me not knowing you were my dad until I found out Heather Webber was my mom.  Is it no wonder I've dabbled in crazy?   We had some great times hanging out in MetroCourt bathrobes, didn't we?   Happy Father's Day.

 Port Chucklehead Absentee Dads:  Jeff Webber & Frisco Jones

   LIZ (to Jeff Webber): Um, Dad, it's been two friggin' DECADES!  Where the hell ARE you?

   MAXIE (to Frisco Jones):  Dad, remember when you showed up out of the blue and broke Britt's leg and tried to get back together with mom?   That was fun.  We should do it again sometime when you're not out saving the world.  

   

2 comments:

  1. "AVERY: (translated from Baby) Who's my daddy? You? Michael? Morgan? Silas? I'M SO CONFUSED! "

    Aren't we all confused?! :)

    "LUCKY: Dad! Can you and Mom hurry the hell up! They're gonna kill me here!"

    Dad has to have sex with Jennifer Smith first! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Aren't we all confused?! :)"

    Poor baby is also confused about her name. Is she Bionic Jaime? Avery? AJ? Crypt Baby?

    "Dad has to have sex with Jennifer Smith first! ROFL!"

    LMAO! Reminds me of when Helena demanded sex with Jax in exchange for some medication for Jax's girlfriend Chloe. Poor Hells ended up handcuffed to the bed, gagged, and no Jax sex. This was a good while ago. Around 2000 or so.

    ReplyDelete