Friday, June 12, 2015

I'll Be Your Best Friend

    Tracy laments the lack of a best friend to help her get through losing Luke and Sabrina offers to be Tracy's new bestie.  Rosalie questions Michael's hiring of Jake, then reports back to Nikolas.  Laura visits Nikolas at Wyndemere.  Lulu grills Luke on his decision to ditch Tracy in favor of Laura.  Dillon also demands answers from Luke.  Dante and Valerie bond over racial profiling and TJ's situation.  Jordan tries to get TJ to see her side of the Duke/Shawn situation.  Sam drops by the ELQ office and Jake gets suspicious. 

      Q MANSION

          TRACY:  The nerve of that bitch Laura to show up at MY engagement party!   That boat needs better security.
          DILLON:  What about Luke?  Doesn't he deserve more of the blame?   I mean, he was all over you, proposing and then throwing an insta-engagement party.   Then he pulls this crap?    
          TRACY:  The person I'm most mad at is myself.   I played the role of Luke's fool to a T.  He must be having a good laugh at my expense right now.
           DILLON:  I don't see it that way, Mom.  You've been strong enough to survive the men who treated you like crap and you were able to open your heart again. Mad props to you, Mom. 
           TRACY:  Thanks, Dillon.  I wish I had the faith in myself that you have in me. 

           SABRINA:  How did your meeting with Nina go?  Did she spill the beans on Rosalie?
           SAM:  No such luck on that front.   She was insulted that Rosalie called her a liar, but she wouldn't budge on the juicy secret.
           SABRINA:  So what do we do now? 
           SAM:  I have a plan.  I'm going to bug Rosalie's office phone to see if we can find out who her top secret "Boss" is. 

       ELQ OFFICE

           ROSALIE:  About Jake...he used to work for Helena.  Are you sure you can trust him? 
           MICHAEL:  Correction:  He was brainwashed by Helena.   I trust him as much as I trust you.  You were on my side when it all hit the fan last fall, so it's all copacetic. 
      
       OUTSIDE ELQ OFFICE

           JAKE:  Sam, what are you doing here? 
           SAM:  Just catching up with Michael.  And you? 
           JAKE:  Just doing my job.  I work here now.  I'm the new head of security. 
           SAM:  That's a step up from fixing SUVs.  Thanks for fixing mine by the way.  We should hang out.  You, me, Elizabeth, Patrick.   Be all social and stuff. 
           JAKE:  Sure, why not? 
           SAM:  It looks like Michael's busy.  I'll catch him at home.  Nice seeing you, Jake. 

       PCPD

          VALERIE:  Why so glum, Dante?   I brought you breakfast.  It's a fritta-ta-ta! 
           DANTE:  I feel guilty for throwing an innocent kid in the clink. 
           VALERIE:  Who?  TJ?  I saw the viral video.  He did shove that guard to the ground.
           DANTE:  After the guard got involved in something he had no business being involved in.   I think I just made the situation worse by arresting TJ.   He thinks he was targeted because he's black. 
           VALERIE:  Been there, done that.   But hey, it's not your fault, Dante.  You're the bestest cop I know. 

         INTERROGATION ROOM

          TJ:  Mom, I'm still so pissed at you for making me spend the night in a jail cell when I didn't do anything.
         JORDAN:  Well, if you call shoving a security guard to the ground "not doing anything"...
         TJ:  The only reason he was there was because I was being racially targeted. 
         JORDAN:  You're really going there?  
         TJ:  Hell yeah I am!   Would they have suspected a white kid of having a stolen credit card?   I think not.   But here I am, behind bars while Julian Jerome and Crazy Luke roam the streets of The Chuckles freely. 
         JORDAN:  I'm just fol lowing orders from Mayor Lomax. 
         TJ:  Screw Mayor Lomax, Mom! Get me out of here! 
       
        WYNDEMERE

         LAURA:  Am I interrupting something?
         NIKOLAS:  Mom!  Long time, no see.
         LAURA: You are quite the businessman, on the phone giving orders.
         NIKOLAS:  Gotta right the Cassadine ship after Victor robbed us blind with this Cryo clinic. 
         LAURA:  How's my grandson?   I heard about the fire. 
         NIKOLAS:  He's back at school, unless he's up to his old tricks with Chandler. 
         LAURA:  I'm sorry I'll have to miss him.  I'm back together with Luke and we've got a lot of stuff to do.
 
         HAUNTED STAR

      LULU:  Dad, I need answers.  Why did you ditch Tracy at your own engagement party to get back together with Mom? 
      LUKE:  Aren't kids supposed to be, I don't know, HAPPY when their parents get back together? 
      LULU:  If anything actually LASTED with the two of you, maybe.  But you had something really good with Tracy.  She stood by you when you were in your darkest hour. 
      DILLON:  Okay, Luke, let's have it out here and now.   You're gonna get your comeuppance for screwing around with my mother! 
       LULU:  Dillon, would you try not to kill my dad?  As pissed off at him as I am, he's still my dad. 
       DILLON:  It doesn't have to get violent if he gives me the answers my mom deserves.   Start talking, Luke. 
     
         Q MANSION

         SABRINA:  Tracy, I sort of know what you're going through. 
         TRACY:  How, pray tell? 
         SABRINA:  Patrick and I were about to get married when Robin just appeared out of the blue AT THE WEDDING!   I knew I couldn't compete with my fiance's dead wife.   My best friend Felix helped me move on. 
          TRACY:   If only I had one of those. 
          SABRINA:  How about me?  I'll be your bestie, Tracy. 

          INTERROGATION ROOM
   
          JORDAN:  I have to do a little truth-telling about Duke and Shawn.  Shawn told Duke I might be a cop and Duke ordered a hit on me.
           TJ:  Right, and I'm Barack Obama.   Duke would never do that.  He paid for me to finish my education.
           JORDAN:  That was blood money, TJ.   He felt guilty about wanting to kill your mother. 
           TJ:  I may be SUPER PISSED at you, but I never wanted you to die. 

          OUTSIDE ELQ OFFICE

          ROSALIE:  (over phone)  Houston, we have a problem.
          NIKOLAS:  Where have I heard that before? 
          ROSALIE:  Michael hired Jake Doe to get to the bottom of who is trying to take over ELQ.  We. Are. Screwed.

          ELQ OFFICE

          JAKE:  I think I might have found a leak. 
          MICHAEL:  I'm listening...

           HAUNTED STAR

          LUKE:  I LIED to Tracy.  You happy now? 
          LAURA:  What do we have here?  
         
       
       

3 comments:

  1. "VALERIE: Been there, done that. But hey, it's not your fault, Dante. You're the bestest cop I know."

    And then they had amazing eye sex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the eye sex was phenomenal! Lulu's gonna be so pissed when she hears about the eye sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Lulu is gonna be pissed!!! Although she is going to keep a secret from Dante about what is really going on with her parents! So he is gonna be pissed too! :)

    ReplyDelete