Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Different Dynamic

Seeing Helena play off of Luke-A-Like was very different than seeing her in a scene with The Real Thing.   It almost seemed like she was working for him.   Also, Franco's pesky groupie causes Nina to panic.  Maxie volunteers at the hospital as an excuse to see Nathan.  Betsy Frank appears at Ryan's Bar with reservations about helping Ava Jerome.   Something Jake says raises a red flag for Sam.  Sonny urges Carly to move on from him.

 SONNY:  Carly, Carly, Carly!  You need to move on from me.  I'm in lockup for the rest of my life and you can't just watch me rot in prison.   It just ain't right!   Go out, live your life, and don't be paying me no more jailhouse visits, capiche?   Make things right with Michael.   Find a new man to love.  God knows you're good at finding men!  

CARLY:   Are you BANNING me from visiting you in P-ville?   Remember when I was still engaged to that psycho and you said we belong together?   I kept denying it, but now it's my turn to tell YOU that.  I LOVE you, Sonny!   I'm not leaving you alone.  I DON'T WANNA FIND A NEW MAN!   I only want YOUUUUUU, Sonny!  

FRANCO:  I'm not Franco.  Do I look like a Franco to you?   Because I'm NOT!   Not Franco.  Not Robert Frank.  Not Frank Robert.  Not Francisco Franco.  Not James Franco.  Not Franco Frank Baldwin, not any sort of Franco that exists, so would you kindly disappear?   No, you can't see the Bionic Baby because Bionic Babies need their sleep, even if they are bionic.   Yeah, this is my wife.  See?  I'm spoken for.   Now skedaddle.   No, don't go telling all your friends.  We're keeping this baby on the down-low.  Keeping her out of the public eye.  No paparazzi for this little one.   See ya, wouldn't wanna be you.   No, Nina, if we run away someone will catch us.   Then our little family life with our Bionic Baby Jamie will be all over.    Do you want that, Nina?   Didn't think so, so we're staying put.  I can get rid of the groupie if you want.   You know, like I've gotten rid of other people.   Oh, look, it's Sonny's cop kid and a few Canadian mounties.   Nice outfits, guys.  

NINA:  Make. Her. Go. Away.   Nina, think, do you have any needles of badness at the ready?  How about Mr. Lamp's Canadian cousin?   GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!   Shhhhhh, Bionic Baby Jamie, you're supposed to be sleeeeeeeping!   Finally, she's gone.   What if she googles you, Franco.  What if she tells her friends even if she said she wouldn't?   We are sooooo in trouble if she says anything to anyone.    We have to get out of here and YESTERDAY!   How fast can we teleport ourselves to, like, Timbuktu or something?  

MAXIE:  Judge Walters can't find fault with me merely fulfilling my volunteer duties, can he?   Besides, volunteering at the hospital means I am a CHANGED woman.   Giving of my time without being paid?  What's more saintly than that?  

NATHAN:  Commish, ma'am, any word on Nina?   I know she's out there somewhere doing something she'll regret once she comes to her senses.  I have to save her from herself.   Maxie, as much as I thoroughly enjoy your company, you can't run the risk of Walters finding out you're seeing me.   If he finds out that the only reason you volunteered at the hospital was to see me, he's not going to let you see Georgie.  

DANTE:  No leads on Faison or his accomplice, but ol' Hooper will tell us where Franco is if we give him immunity.   What says you, Anna?   Okay, I'll need some Canadian mounties backing me up.   Franco and Nina can be dangerous.   Franco, the jig is up.   Hand over the kid. 

ANNA:  Dante, what's the word on Faison and the masked gunman?   You have a lead on Franco and Nina?   Well, what are we waiting for? 

SAM:  Spinelli comes through again.  Except this footage is no better than what was shown on the news.  I still can't ID the gunman.   Jake, are you sure you want to take part in watching pirated footage?  Of course I don't think you did it!  Where would you get an idea like that from?    Hey, best of luck finding a job.   Wait a minute.  I just remembered something.  The gunman said "I haven't got all day" too.   Uh oh!   No, go ahead Jake.  I'm fine.   I think.  Unless you really are him.

JAKE:  So this hacker buddy of yours got the footage?  That was fast.  Whew, it's no better than the other footage.  She can't tell it's me.   Sam, you don't think, I don't know, that I did it, do you?   Ha ha, just kidding!   I was out interviewing for jobs yesterday.  UPS, Noodle Buddha, pizza delivery, stuff like that.   Hey, I can hang out.  I've got all day, right.  Being unemployed and all.  Okay, guess you don't want to hang out.  Are you okay, Sam?   You look like you've seen a masked gun---a ghost!  You look like you've seen a ghost.    Carly, is it?  Can I help pour your booze? 

BETSY:  I'm Betsy Frank, Franco's mother.   No, not the wackadoo who birthed him.  I'm the lady who RAISED Franco and I didn't raise him to be a serial killer.   He's kidnapped ANOTHER KID?  The last time he took someone's kid, he gave the kid to me.   I think he wanted a second chance.  He never got to raise his OWN kid because of Ava Jerome.  What do you mean, Lauren isn't his?   If she isn't Franco's, whose is she?   Did that woman just say "Ava"?   Never mind.  I'm not helping Ava Jerome.  No way No how!   Who are you, kid?  YOU'RE the baby's father?   Fine, I'll help you, Morgan, but for your sake and not Ava's.  

AVA:  Look, Mrs. Frank, can we focus on finding this baby that your son took?   I am the baby's mother. 

SILAS:  It seems your son never got a chance to tell you that Lauren is not actually his kid.  She's mine.   She goes by Kiki, but just between you and me, I kind of prefer Lauren.

MORGAN:  Mrs. Frank, I get why you don't want to help Ava.   Do this for me, okay?  I'm the little girl's...father.  That's it.  I'm her father and my daughter is out there with two...people who aren't her parents.  Where would Bobby have taken her? 

KIKI:  What do you mean Franco's done it again?  He's kidnapped babies before?   

DELIA:   Good news, Ava!  She's going to help you.  Oops!  Open mouth, insert foot.  

LUKE-A-LIKE:  Psst!  Helena!  Over here.   Now, if I were the real Luke Spencer, I'd be calling you some ludicrous name like Gypsy Princess or Queen of The Damned, but we both know I'm just his doppelganger.  The Q's are none the wiser.  They all think Good Ol' Luke is back and they feel sorry for me having to spend nearly a year in the funny farm.  Good work on getting Faison sprung.  However, I wish your soldier boy hadn't been so stupid as to shoot a cop.  Who is this soldier boy anyway?   What's his name?   You're sure hung up on him.  Would you like it if I were jealous!   So how do you get him to do your bidding, mind control?   We still have one problem.  Michael.  The kid's written off Sonny Corinthos as his father and has gone full Quartermaine.   He still doesn't trust me. 

HELENA:  I must say our plan is working brilliantly.   You have been accepted as Luke Spencer and I have found the most splendid operative to do our dirty work.   He is six feet of pure muscle and exquisite skill.   The way he faced down an entire police department was most impressive.  Oh, why must you speak of my soldier boy so harshly?   It's not like he fired a kill shot at that unfortunate policeman.  His marksmanship is of the utmost quality.   I was not present to witness his handwork in person, but I saw the news footage of the shootout.  To think, I have yet to explore the full extent of his capabilities.  What's the matter?  Are you jealous of Soldier Boy?   I would like to take the credit, but Soldier Boy has been conditioned by a team of experts who ensured that he would not only follow my every command, but that he would forget everything he did after he executed my orders.   Don't worry about the Quartermaines.   If any of them stir up trouble, our secret weapon is more than capable of handling them.   Have faith my dear associate.  Soldier Boy will get us everything we desire.


3 comments:

  1. "Franco: I'm not Franco. Do I look like a Franco to you? Because I'm NOT! Not Franco. Not Robert Frank. Not Frank Robert. Not Francisco Franco. Not James Franco. Not Franco Frank Baldwin, not any sort of Franco that exists, so would you kindly disappear? No, you can't see the Bionic Baby because Bionic Babies need their sleep, even if they are bionic. "

    ROFL! You heard him Milk Maid!!!!! He is NOT Franco! ROFL! And yes Bionic babies need sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete