Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Krampus!

Leave it to Dr. Obrecht to dress up as the German Christmas Ogre and scare the smallest Port Chuckleheads!   Maxie visited Spinelli and Mini Spinelli, a.k.a. Georgie, who bears an uncanny resemblance to her TV dad.   Ric has a happy reunion with Molly, then Liz.  Sam and Patrick are back to being besties with benefits.  St Nikolas hands out presents after Monica calms the scared kiddos down.  Julian and Alexis have their 250th conversation about him being in the mob. 

LIESL OBRECHT:   A HA HA HA!   It's KRAMPUS, ZE ANTI-SANTA CLAUS!   ZAT'S KRAAAAM-POOOS!    KRAMPUS comes from ze South Pole and he EATS ze naughty, bratty children.  He CRUNCHES ZERE BONES!!!   American kinder aah too soft.   Ze German kinder love a good, SCARY story!   KRAMPUS LIVES!   Nassan, vat aah you doing out of bed.  You aah supposed to be healing.   Get back in bed before Krampus eats you!   Mutter vas happy to help you, Nassan.  All mutter had to do vas light a fire under Dr. Quartermaine. If she failed to freeze out ze judge until he changed his mind about Miss Jones, zen she would be replaced.  I love you, Nassan.  Mutter has a song for you.  I vill even sing it in English.

NIKOLAS:  Spencer, remember, mum's the word on your great-grandmother Medusa spending Christmas at Wyndemere.  I will make sure the snakes stay hidden.   Dr. Obrecht, that's enough with Krampus.   Spencer, Emma, Cameron, there is no such thing as Krampus.   That's what happens when Great Grandmother's best friend tells the Christmas story.  (in Santa Suit)  Ho Ho Ho!  I'm St. Nikolas!  Otherwise known as Santa Claus!   Krampus is on the naughty list! 

LIZ:  What the hell is Obrecht doing scaring the kids like that?  Jake, what do you know about this origami mistletoe?   Are you sure it was Cameron's idea?    I do care about you, Jake, it's just that -- RIC???   YOU'RE ALIVE?   How is that possible?    I missed you SOOO MUCH!!!!  

JAKE:  That's funny, I don't remember a Krampus.  Then again, what do I remember?   No thanks, Doc.  No shrink needed here.   One thing I do remember, Uhlizabeth, is that you are supposed to kiss if you find yourself under a mistletoe.  It's bad luck if you don't.   You know, I sorta kinda like-like you since you kept me company in the hospital, invited me to live in your house, and had hospital stairs picnic lunches with me.   What about you?  Do you like-like me back?    Who's this dude?    Don't mind me.  I've got kiddie bikes to build. 

SAM:  Ric, I know things are still totes awkward between us but I'm happy that you made Molly's Christmas wish come true by, you know, not being dead.   I'm going to go take Danny to the GH Christmas party to see Santa now that he can actually tell the big guy what he wants.   Uh oh, Jake sighting.  And guess who's sidling up to defend him.   Merry Christmas, Patrick!  I'm glad I'm not pissed at you anymore.   You got me a cute little Christmas present?   A keychain from the Space Cake capital of the world!   We'll always have Amsterdam.

PATRICK:  Hey, Obrecht, can we turn Krampus down a notch?   The only kid who's not scared of that monster is a child of the corn.   That should say something.   I'm so glad to be back on your nice list, Sam.   That naughty list was no fun at all.   Got you a little something.   I was going to give it to you in Amsterdam but I forgot.   Well, whaddaya know?  A mistletoe!   Merry Christmas, Sam!

MOLLY:   Dad, it's so good to have you alive and home for Christmas!   I thought I'd NEVER see you again!   For real!   I read your letter over and over again.  By the way, here's your wallet.  Have you talked to Elizabeth yet?   You need to let her know you're alive.   It will make it the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER for her too.   TJ, you won't BELIEVE what I got for Christmas this year!   My DAD IS ALIVE!   He was just here, but I told him he has to see Elizabeth.   What is this?   Awww, you are so sweet, TJ!  A picture of me and my dad.   This really is THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!

RIC:  It sure is great to be with you again, Molly.   I missed you so much when I was in Witness Protection going by the name of Joe Blow.   Danny's getting so big!   How old is he now?  3?  4?  12?    Sam, I am happy that Molly is so happy.  Molly, I can see Elizabeth tomorrow.  Today I want to spend with you.  Are you sure you don't mind if I see her?   I will be back, Molly.   Merry Christmas, Elizabeth!   I'm alive!   Who's your friend?   The gunshot was staged and I was in Witness Protection for a few months.  That totally sucked because I missed you and Molly.   We were just starting a new relationship when the frame-up happened.  Can we pick up where we left off?  

JULIAN:  Alexis?   I thought you were through with me.   Yes, I knew about Ric, but I was secretly hoping Carlos wouldn't shoot him.   You know my deal, Alexis.   I am a man of the mob.  Can you accept that?   I know it isn't easy to quit me.  You've seen my body.  Either we have something together, or we don't, Alexis. 

ALEXIS:  Julian, is there any chance that, being Christmas, you might ditch the mob and we can be together again?   I miss what we have.  What we had.  But I can't have you if you're in the mob.   We need to stop going in circles. 

NATHAN:  Come on, Maxie!  You can do it.  Knock on that door and see your daughter.   Oh boy, what is my mother up to?  I think she has Halloween and Christmas confused.   Mother, that sure was interesting.  I know, I know I'm supposed to be in bed but this Krampus guy was making so much noise I had to come out and see what was up.   Thanks for what you did for Maxie.  How did you get Judge Walters to change his mind?   Hey, Maxie!  Hey Georgie!   Merry Christmas!   Yes, mother.  It is our first Noel.

MONICA:  Kids, you can calm down now.  Krampus has left the building.  Here comes Santa Claus!  Maxie reminds you of your daughter, so that's why you were so harsh on her?   I can understand what it's like losing a child.  I've lost all three of mine.

JUDGE WALTERS:  Yes, Maxie reminds me of Kayla, who thought the rules didn't apply to her.  That ended up costing her her life.   I did what I did to teach Maxie a lesson I couldn't teach my own daughter until it was too late.

MAXIE:  Nathan, I'm here in Portland.  Nice bib!   I'm sooo nervous!   What if she hates me?    Okay, here goes.  Merry Christmas, Spinelli!   Where's my little Georgie?    She is sooooo cute and she's a pint-sized fashionista already!   Wish Ellie a merry Christmas for me, Spinelli.   Hey Georgie, I have someone I want you to meet.   Nathan, here she is.  Here is my little Georgie!    THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!

SPINELLI:  Merry Christmas Maximista!   My heart is filled with warmth at your arrival.   Ellie is at the lab and she took little Georgie with her.  Just jesting!   Ellie is at the lab, but Georgie is present.   Georgie, come here and meet your mother.   She lights up at your countenance!    That's Ellie.  She wants me to inform her how the reunion proceeded.  

SPENCER:  I get it dad.  No Great Grandma Medusa stories.  WHAT IS THAT???   It's not a Chupacabra but it's even scarier than Great Grandmother!   A Krampus?   What's a Krampus?

EMMA:  AAAAGGGGHHHH!   Don't eat me, Krampus!  Don't eat me!

CAMERON:  I've been good, Krampus!   Don't eat me either!

JOSSLYN:  What are you all freaking out about?  I think Krampus is hilarious!   Besides, he doesn't like corn so I'm safe.   



 MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!!!!!    Stay on Krampus's good side...   He's in with Helena, Jerry, Obrecht, Faison, and the faux Luke!  

5 comments:

  1. "JOSSLYN: What are you all freaking out about? I think Krampus is hilarious! Besides, he doesn't like corn so I'm safe."

    ROFL!

    "MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!!!!! Stay on Krampus's good side... He's in with Helena, Jerry, Obrecht, Faison, and the faux Luke! "

    ROFL! Yeah I can see that! :) Oh and Merry Christmas! Er belated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It was very merry. I hope yours was as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very merry as well! :) Are you going to watch new years rockin eve? I watch that every year. It's a tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually just watch the countdown part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I only watch the countdown part too! :)

      Delete