Tuesday, December 9, 2014

You could have been KILLED!

Nathan is rushed to the hospital where his own mother removes the bullet.   Maxie risks one of Walters' spies seeing her as she rushes to Nathan's bedside.  Molly & TJ commiserate over moms who've done them wrong.  Jordan and Anna get a tongue-lashing from Bob The Fed.  Ned & Alexis call a truce and Olivia's feeling like the third wheel once again.   Patrick worries when he learns that Sam was taken hostage by Masked Thug/Jason/Jake.  Liz & Jake watch news footage of Faison's escape. 

NATHAN:  Oh fun, a gurney.  Always wanted to ride one of those.  Not.  My mutter is here.   This day keeps getting better and better.  It isn't every day your mother removes a bullet from your chest.   But isn't there some sort of rule in hospitals about parents operating on their own children?   Then again, Mutter is the Chief of Staff.  She makes the rules at this hospital.   Maxie, what are you doing here?   Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to see you, but Walters is going to go apoplectic if he finds out you rushed to my hospital bedside after I got shot.  

DANTE:  Don't move! Police!  Anna, I'm gonna get in a speedboat and try to chase down Faison.   It'll be like one of those action movies...Go see Nathan in the hospital?   Oh, alright.  I'll do that instead.   So much for being an action hero.   Hey, hospital lady, how's my partner doing?   Holy crap, Obrecht in a bloody smock.  I'm in a horror movie instead!   He's going to make it?   Dr. O, did you know your international terrorist drug lord boyfriend is on the loose?   Hey, if the shoe fits...

SAM:  Hey, receptionist, can I see Nathan?  I kind of helped stop his bleeding and all.   But I am family I'm his...cousin.  That's it.  I'm his cousin.  Dammit, so much for the Cassadine connection.   Where's my whackjob step-grandmother when I need her?   Lulu, you totally need to let Maxie make the call on whether to come see Nathan.  A friend of mine...let's call him Patrick...knew that my husband was alive after he fell off the pier but he later died at the creepy clinic that blew up, and he didn't tell me.   That really pissed me off and I've been giving him the evil eye ever since.   Speak of the devil.  I'm fine, Patrick.   Yeah, I know I could have been killed, but I was just thrown up against a wall instead.  I said I'm fine.   I'm still mad at you, by the way.

LULU:  Sam, how's Nathan?   At least you tried.  Did you see who the guy who was holding you hostage looked like?  Was he hot?   OMG, Maxie just texted me about Nathan.  Should I tell her he's been shot?  If I do, then she'll come rushing over here and Judge Walters will find out and she'll lose custody of Georgie.  What should I do, Sam?  WHAT SHOULD I DO?   Maxie?  This is Lulu.  I'm at the hospital.  I hate to have to tell you this but NATHAN'S BEEN SHOT!   How is Nathan, Dr. Obrecht?  Is that his blood all over you?   Maxie, are you sure you want to go in there?   Judge Walters could have his spies working in that very cubicle. 

MAXIE:  Okay, Maxie.  Concentrate on your testimony.  Focus.   Why haven't I heard from Nathan?   Is he ok?   Think of Georgie, Maxie.  Think of Georgie.   Alexis, hi.  No I haven't seen Molly.  Is everything okay?  If I see her I'll let her know you're looking for her.  Patrick, I didn't see you come in because I was trying to psych myself up for this hearing.  You smell like The Floating Rib.  You and Sam had a fight?  What about?  Nice change of subject.  This is me cramming for my custody hearing.  If I stay away from Nathan and answer all of Judge Walters' trick questions, I could get to see my little girl.  OMG, Lulu, he's been SHOT?   I'm coming right now.   Screw Judge Walters!  Must. See. Nathan. Now.  Excuse me, Dr. O.  I'm here to see Nathan.   Nathan, it's me.   How are you doing?    I don't care about that stupid judge.  When I heard you were shot, I dropped everything and rushed over here.   You would do the same for me, wouldn't you?  

PATRICK: Maxie, sorry to interrupt your conversation with yourself, but as a doctor, should I be worried?   Just kidding.  I was over at The Rib drinking and hanging out with Carly.   Sam and I had a spat.  What's with all the paperwork?   How are things going with your hearing?  Judge still playing dirty?  What was that?   Maxie, did you just say the judge forbade you to see Nathan.  You're taking a big risk here.  Sam, what are you talking about?   You were taken hostage?   How?  Why?  YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!   I know you're still all kinds of pissed at me about the Jason thing but YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!  

LIESL OBRECHT:  Get out of ze way random hospital employees!  I vill remove ze bullet from MY SON!   I vill perform ze surgery.   Shoo!   Nassan, Mutter is here.   Mutter vill remove ze bullet and fix you up.   See!   Bullet is gone.  Mutter knows what she is doing.   Ze surgery vas a success, Detective.  Ze bullet vas removed and Nassan vill live sanks to his brilliant Mutter.  How dare you suggest I had somesing to do viss MY SON being shot!   Just VAT aah you doing here young lady?  Nassan needs his rest.  He must not be bozzered right now.   Okay, I have some sings to do.  Ven I come back, you need to be gone.  

JORDAN;  Don't shoot.  It's just me.  I was THIS CLOSE to catching the man responsible for pushing drugs for the Jeromes.  How did Mr. Faison escape?   Bob The Fed's going to put me on his naughty list.  Bob, I tried to catch Faison, but his goons had some mad fugitive-aiding skillz.  I have sacrificed SO MUCH for this job.  My son hates me and thinks I'm a drug dealer.   I'm FIRED?   Come on, I was ready for this.  What about all the work I did undercover in Baltimore?   Anna, don't let Bob get to you.  I'm in your corner. 

ANNA:  Faison has to have hit international waters by now.   I hear something.  Could it be one of Faison's goons?   Turn around slowly.  Agent Ashford?   We are keeping a close eye on the Faison situation.   One of his henchmen had a speedboat waiting for him while a masked gunman took a hostage.  We don't know yet who is behind this.  Bob, this wasn't Jordan's case to handle.  Faison was in my jurisdiction.  We're all frustrated that he eluded us for the 8,000th time, so there's no need to point fingers.   Bob, is firing Agent Ashford necessary?   I can vouch for the fact that she crossed no lines.  What is that supposed to mean, Bob?   Ric Lansing's name has been cleared.  He'll be ready to rejoin his family by Christmas.  What?   What about Ric, Bob?   Quit being such an arse and tell me what happened to him?   I'm going to have to call Alexis before she says anything to Molly.   Alexis?   I wouldn't tell Molly if I were you.  Ric is missing.  

BOB THE FED:  Agent Ashford, Commissioner Devane, just the two people I wanted to yell at.   Ashford, you screwed the pooch big time, letting an international terrorist slip through your fingers.   You were supposed to be supervising his capture and transfer to the super max.   Regardless of whose jurisdiction he was in, Agent Ashford, you have spent too much time cozying up to the Jeromes to bring them down.   You let Ava Jerome use your car to run over a pedestrian!   I'm sorry, but YOU'RE FIRED!   Anna, your defense is meaningless.  Your head's on the chopping block for hiding Faison in a hole, among other things.  You also ruined Ric Lansing's life.  What, you didn't get the memo?  That's right, nobody trusts you so you're out of the loop.   Ric's missing. 

ALEXIS:  Maxie, have you seen Molly?   There's something I really need to talk to her about.   If she comes by, please tell her I'm looking for her.   Ned--you have company.  This is a bad time.  I can come back.   Ned, I have to apologize for being all Team Julian on Thanksgiving.  I just wanted to believe there is some good in him to justify why I fell in love with him.  Now, Molly hates me because I made the mistake of not believing Ric was innocent.  Ned, I have some news for you about Ric.  He's alive.  I've been trying to tell Molly, but she hasn't been answering my calls.   She thinks I chose Julian over her.   Ned, we are the gatekeepers for our crazy families.  We belong together.   Molly!  There you are.   There's something I need to tell you.   Anna, this is a really bad time.  I was about to tell Molly--WHAT?   He's MISSING????  

NED:  These 3D glasses sure are better than the old fashioned ones with the red and blue lenses.   Relax, Olivia, it's just a movie.   No, Heather Webber's knife is not actually about to touch you.  Neither is the LSD needle, but the 3D makes it look so real.   Oh man!  BLTs flying right at us!   Now Franco's throwing popcorn.   Sonny, no one wants to see your pepperoni in 3D!   I think we got bait and switched on the movie selection.  What do you think, Olivia?   What is it you wanted to tell me?  Alexis!  Well, Olivia and I were watching this movie.   Are you sure, Olivia?    What's there to apologize for, Alexis?  I was a little stressed that my fruitcake of a father went AWOL.  He's cracked, but he's still family.   Molly will come around, Alexis.  She won't stay mad at you forever.   What about Ric?  He's alive?  In this town, that hardly qualifies as a shock.   Have you told Molly yet?   Yes, Alexis, we do belong together.   Olivia, you're back.  Let's put on that movie again.  Wait, didn't you want to tell me something?   I can find a date for you.  There's a guy out there whose name is not Sonny. 

OLIVIA:  OMG, where did all those dogs come from.  They're running toward us, Ned.  AAAAACK!  It's Heather!  She has a knife!   No, that's a NEEDLE!   Why is she throwing a BLT in my face?   Freako's throwing popcorn.  Sonny?  Carly?   Like I really want to see a sex tape in 3D.  What's this movie titled?  Olivia's Nightmare?   By the way, Ned.  I wanted to tell you something.  It can wait.  Your girlfriend's here.   Don't mind me.  I'll make some popcorn and we can watch the Boozy Adventures of Larry Ashton next.   So, you and Alexis are back on?   Good for you, Ned.  Glad things worked out.  Not. I was just thinking if neither of us had a date for New Year's Eve, we'd go together, but moot point now.   Hey, let's not play Pity The Single Gal here.   There has to be a better 3D movie on.

LIZ:  Jake, how was your job hunt?  Where did you go?  I hear Kelly's is looking for an assistant BLT artist.  No?   What do you remember how to do?   Whatever pavement you were pounding, you look exhausted.  Your pulse is racing!   You are still not recovered enough to be looking for work.  Go to bed and I'll make you some chicken soup.    You clean up nice, Jake.  You look rested too.  Want to watch a movie?   OMG, what is this?  Faison escaped?  Is that Sam?   What is she doing in the middle of all this?  Who's that masked goon holding her hostage?   Nathan was shot?   Is he okay?  OMG!  Ric!   I was married to him.  He was innocent all along and I abandoned him.  I should have known he was not involved a drug ring. 

JAKE:  Well, it was a long day of pounding pavement.   Nothing much else to say.  When your resume is blank because you don't remember where you've worked before, it makes job hunting a little tough, you know?   Blank resume, blank memory.   I'm fine, Uhlizabeth.   I just did a little exercising while I was looking for work.  In fact, I should go take a shower.   Holy crap!   Who is that guy holding Sam?   He looks about my height, my build.  The dude shot someone!   Harsh!   Who's this Ric guy?  Sorry he died.  Man, am I confused!  I think I remember stuff, but then I forget it again.  This Helena woman keeps popping into my head, then it's like I completely forget she existed.  Weeeeeird.  

MOLLY:  Totally not studying right now.  I need a TJ break.  I'm ignoring my mom's calls.  She chose Julian Jerome over her own daughter and my dad is dead because of it.  You're not talking to your mom either, so we're even.   Sorry about throwing your Mom problems in your face.  Our moms totally suck at staying out of trouble, don't they.  Mobsters, drug dealers.  Some example they're setting for us.  This is an editorial I wrote about my dad.  I'm posting it on the Internet as a cautionary tale for getting involved with organized crime.  Mom, can't you see I'm avoiding you?   What do you have to tell me?  Oh, never mind.  You're busy.   Probably another gangster.  

TJ:  Hey Molly. I thought you were at the library.  Aren't you going to answer your mom's calls?  Why not?  Yeah, I get where you're coming from.  I'm still pissed at my mom for having the affair that made my dad go after Shawn and got him killed.  That and she's a drug dealer.   What are you writing?   Are you getting it published in the paper?  


2 comments:

  1. OLIVIA: OMG, where did all those dogs come from. They're running toward us, Ned. AAAAACK! It's Heather! She has a knife! No, that's a NEEDLE! Why is she throwing a BLT in my face? Freako's throwing popcorn. Sonny? Carly? Like I really want to see a sex tape in 3D. What's this movie titled? Olivia's Nightmare?

    ROFLMAOPMP! She has never seen the movie in 3D before! :) She was acting like she never wore 3D glasses before! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to have fun with that one. LOL No Bionic Baby or no Helena yesterday so Olivia's Nightmare in 3D it was ;)

    ReplyDelete