Thursday, December 18, 2014

Long Day, Short Blog

  I've had a very long day today and I'm super tired, so the blog will be very short and to-the-point for each character.  

   ANNA:  Jordan, I need your help to find Ric

   JORDAN:  But I want to tell my son I'm not a drug dealer.  Alright, alright, I'll help. 

   SHAWN:  We need to find Ric so Sonny doesn't have to hand over his territory to Johnny.  

   DUKE:  Let's call Julian and see if he'll hand Ric over.  Nah, that would have been too easy. 

   NATHAN:  Alexis, please help Nina.  She may be psycho, but she's my sister. 

   ALEXIS:  Nina screwed Sam over, so I'm not sure I want to represent her.   Okay, since you asked nicely. 

   NINA:  Woe is me!   I'm going to prison and my life is over.  I have nothing left.  Thank you, Alexis, but Franco and I are a package deal.  Represent one of us, you represent both of us. 

  FRANCO:  Chin up, Nina.  Everything's gonna work out.   I'm your bestie, remember?  

  LIZ:  Sam, this bitchface means stop accusing Jake of stuff he didn't do.  If you don't stop, Jake and I will sue. 

  SAM:  Give me a break, Elizabeth, your lover du jour held me hostage and he's gonna pay. 

  JAKE:  Hey Doc, am I forgetting new stuff that I should be remembering?  

  PATRICK:  I dunno, Jake.  See a shrink. 

  CARLOS:  Lookee here, Julian!  A Ric in a trunk.   For safekeeping. 

  JULIAN:  Set him free and win Alexis back or play hardball for Sonny's territory?  Screw Alexis.  She's broken up with me how many times? 

   RIC:  LER MER ERT ERF HER!!!

3 comments:

  1. " DUKE: Let's call Julian and see if he'll hand Ric over. Nah, that would have been too easy. "

    ROFL! Yeah way too easy! :)

    " CARLOS: Lookee here, Julian! A Ric in a trunk. For safekeeping."

    ROFL!

    " RIC: LER MER ERT ERF HER!!! "

    Wow RedSox! You have bionic hearing! Cus I didn't hear him talk! ROFL!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no bionic hearing. Just my imagination. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I was teasing you. :) Don't ruin the fun! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete