Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Evicted!

Morgan & Kiki were evicted from the Brownstone by a vindictive Michael.   Ava gets visits from Silas and Sabrina.  Sabrina learns that Victor Cassadine put Rafe up to causing the accident that killed her baby and apologizes to Ava.   Sam confronts Jake and starts to mend fences with Patrick.   Shawn fills Sonny in on the baby being found.   An angry Nathan wants to make things right for Maxie. 

AVA:  Silas, how is my baby?   Where is she?  Who has her?  Morgan and Kiki?   Are you KIDDING ME????   Kiki has never even BABYSAT and Morgan is completely clueless about babies other than what he's read in a few books.  Infants don't come with instruction manuals, Silas.   CARLY is helping them?   I hate her guts, but I guess I have to be grateful that someone with baby-raising experience is helping take care of my little girl.   Besides, she might be my daughter's grandmother.   I should send her a "Welcome to Grannyhood" card.  Thank you, Silas, for sticking by me even though I hid your kid for you for 21 years.   You're kinda my new bestie now.   Keep me posted on the baby and help me think of a new name for her.  We can't have Nutty Nina naming my daughter, can we?   Sabrina Santiago.  What brings you here?   I accept your apology because it was kind of my fault that you thought it was me since I did threaten Carlos that I would harm you if he didn't confess to AJ's murder.  My baby is fine.   Silas gave me a needle of non-labor goodness and it was his estranged and deranged wife Nina who caused her to be born early.   But, not to worry, she's ten pounds of pure sweetness and joy.  I'm very sorry that neither you nor I will be able to raise our babies.  

SILAS:  Ava, the baby's fine.  I checked her out myself.  She's perfectly healthy and Kiki and Morgan are taking care of her.  Yes, I know Kiki and Morgan are young and may not know which end of a diaper is up, but Carly's helping them.   I'll keep you posted on your little girl.  She's going to be just fine.  By the way, we're running a paternity test on her.  Kiki agreed to it, since she's the next of kin.  That's my pager.  I'm needed at the hospital.  Goodbye, Ava and don't worry.  Your daughter is in good hands. 

SABRINA:  Hi Patrick!  It's been, like, forever since we've seen each other.  You have something to tell me about Gabriel's death?  What is it?  I know Ava Jerome didn't do it and I thought that Cesar Faison guy told Rafe to run us off the road when he was dressed up like Luke Spencer, or something like that.   I'm so confused!   Who is Victor Cassadine?  Any relation to Nikolas?  I hope he is paying for what he did to our son.   Is he in police custody?   He's dead.  It won't bring Gabriel back, but at least he can't harm anyone else.   You didn't hear, Patrick?  I'm not working at GH anymore.   I did something to Ava when I though she was responsible for the accident.  I gave her premature labor pills so she'd suffer like I did.  It was such a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad thing to do and I feel so guilty.  Do you think Ava will ever forgive me?   Can I forgive myself?   Oh, and I got fired too.   I know you thought about killing Rafe, but you didn't do it, Patrick.  You didn't cross the line.  I did.   Thank you for your understanding, Patrick.  I hope we can keep this friendship thing going.   Hello, Ava.  I came to apologize for what I did to you.  I thought you were responsible for the accident because Carrrrrlos told me you might be.   I wanted you to suffer like I did, but it wasn't you.   You had nothing to do with my accident.  You don't have to accept my apology.  Maybe my reasons for coming here were self serving.   I needed to ease my own guilt.  You do accept my apology?   I'm glad your baby is doing so well and I'm sorry you had such little time with her.  

PATRICK:  Sabrina, there's something I need to tell you.   The person responsible for setting Rafe up to cause the accident that killed our son was Victor Cassadine.   Sam and I had the chance to confront Faison about what he did to Jason and to Gabriel.   He admitted to shooting Jason, but he denied having anything to do with Gabriel's death.   He said it was Victor Cassadine that ordered Rafe to cause the accident.  He did this because of me, Sabrina.  He knew that I knew about Jason surviving being shot by Faison.  He knew I talked to Robin at Crichton Clark.   He wanted to send a message to make sure I kept quiet.  By the way, when I asked about your work schedule, Epiphany told me to ask you.  Are you taking a leave?   I can understand where you are coming from, Sabrina.  I entertained the idea of offing Rafe on the operating table.  You are the one who needs to forgive yourself.   Sam is upset with me because I didn't tell her that Jason was alive for awhile at the clinic.  He's dead now, but she things she should have had the chance to say goodbye.   Of course we can be friends, Sabrina.  Take it easy.   Sam!   I want to apologize again for not telling you about Jason.  I'm sorry I left you out of the loop.   Can you forgive me?   Well, that's a start.  I miss being your adventure buddy with benefits.  

SAM:  Jake, how do you know I suspect you of holding me hostage?   Of course Elizabeth told you.   I know it was you.  Spinelli was able to clean up the footage so that I could get a close up shot.  I saw your eyes, Jake.   And I recognized your voice when you said "It's not like I don't have all day".   It was you and you're going to pay.   Patrick, I miss what we had too.  I miss going on adventures with you so I'll work on reinstating you as my adventure buddy. 

JAKE:  Sam, I know you suspect me of taking you hostage, but it wasn't me.  By the way, why go to Elizabeth?  Why not just confront me in person.   You said the video footage wasn't clear enough for you to see who did it.   Well, I don't remember doing it.   I may not remember what happened before the accident, but I do remember everything that happened after and if I took someone hostage, I would kinda remember that, ya know?  

NATHAN:  Maxie, please call me to let me know what happened in court today.  Oh, you're here.  He denied you custody AGAIN?  THAT BASTARD!  I have half a mind to sic my Mutter on him.   She offered earlier today.  Or I can man up and go after him myself.  What he did was an abuse of power.   I don't care if I bust a stitch!  You deserve to see your daughter.   It's not your fault, Maxie.  You're a compassionate person so OF COURSE you came to see me in the hospital.   Walters is a jackass.   You ARE going to spend Georgie's second Christmas with her.  I'll see to that.  

MAXIE:  Nathan, I lost visitation again!  Walters ripped me a new one for seeing you.   I loathe him with the fire of a gazillion suns!   No, Nathan, don't you DARE get out of bed and beat up Judge Walters.  This was all my fault.  He made his rules very clear and I broke them.   I said "to hell with him" and came to see you in the hospital.   If I never get to see Georgie again, it's all my fault.  And I thought this ornament would bring me luck.  

SHAWN:  Sonny, your daughter or granddaughter was found.  You'll be happy to know it was your son Dante who arrested Franco, Nina, and Ava.   Ava's going to pay for killing Connie and you've got your tiny female relative back.  Kiki and Morgan are taking care of her, but Carly's helping.  By the way, they're running a DNA test on the baby so you'll know once and for all whether you are the father or grandfather.  Carly's giving a sample of her DNA and if the baby is related to her, than she's Morgan's.  If not, she's probably yours, unless Ava was getting some with a man not named Corinthos.  She told me you banned her from visiting you.   What's up with that?   Are you sure you want to cut Carly out of your life?  She loves you, man!   So you're telling me Ric is alive, was in Witness Protection, and was snatched by Johnny Zacharra's men?   What do you want me to do?   Are you sure?  You don't even LIKE Ric that much.  Ok, will do, boss. 

SONNY:  Hi Shawn.  The baby was found?  Glad to hear it.  How did things go down?   Did the cops shoot Franco?  Dante arrested him, that lunatic Nina and Ava!   My boy hit the trifecta!   Well, I guess Pentonville can be a fate worse than death for Ava.   Listen, I need you to do me a favor.  My brother Ric is alive and he's being held by Zacharra's men.  He was in Witness Protection, but Johnny's holding his life over my head so I'll throw in with his organization.  I want you to snatch Ric from this address and keep him safe so I don't have to hand my business over to Johnny.   Got it?   No funny business this time like what happened with Franco or with Ava.   Ric's not my favorite person in the world, but I don't want his death on my conscience.  

CARLY:  I don't care much for Ava, but she has one beautiful little girl.  Michael.  Please tell me you've changed your mind and we're not DEAD TO YOU anymore.  You're evicting Morgan and Kiki?  I know you're angry, Michael, but is that a reason to evict your own brother?   By the way, Sonny and I aren't seeing each other anymore.  He told me not to come to visit him in P-ville anymore and for me to work on repairing my relationship with you.   I only lied to you out of love for you.   Kiki, Morgan, you can stay with me. 

MORGAN:  I read she can start eating solid food at 4-6 months.  I studied for this dad thing.   Mikey, what?   You're evicting us?   What the hell?   I know you're still pissed because we lied to you, but we worked our asses off to renovate this place.   You can't just evict us.  

KIKI:  Michael, come on.  This has gone on too long.   I guess we can stay with my dad, Morgan.  

MICHAEL:  Isn't this nice.   Three traitors and a baby.  Find a new place to live.  You're evicted effective immediately.   I let you live here as long as the renovations were taking place.  They're done and so is your stay here.   So you're only staying away from Sonny because he ordered you to?   And here I thought it was because you didn't want to lie to me AGAIN!   This is ELQ property.  Scram!

2 comments:

  1. "MICHAEL: Isn't this nice. Three traitors and a baby. Find a new place to live. You're evicted effective immediately."

    Three traitors and a baby! ROFL! You heard Michael! LEAVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure told them! But how dare he evict a sweet, innocent, bionic baby!

    ReplyDelete