Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Corinthos Family Game Night

   After being forced to hand over Crypt Baby Avery to Michael, the Corinthoses bond with the help of pizza and a game of Monopoly.  Maxie and Nathan's romantic night of reconciliation is busted up by a call from Dante about Nina's role in The Luke Monster escaping the loony bin.  Later, Maxie gets a call from Felicia and she and Spin rush to the bedside of a sick baby Georgie in the ER.   Franco covers for Nina when Nathan starts asking questions.   Brad feigns being a patient to get some alone time with Lucas.  Michael is surprised to see Tracy's maternal side. 

     SONNY'S HOUSE

       SONNY:  You're naming MY DAUGHTER after your drunken mess of a father?   I'd rather have her named after the woman who murdered my girlfriend.  Her name is AVERY, Michael, not AJ. 
       MICHAEL:  She's mine now, so AJ it is. 
       AVERY:  MMMMMM!  TIE!  NOM NOM NOM!!!!   DAT SILK???? 
       CARLY:  Please, Michael, it doesn't have to be this way. 
       MICHAEL:  It's been real guys.  Gotta go introduce AJ to her new home.  AJ Quartermaine II, ladies and gentlemen! 
       SONNY:  I don't want it to come to this, but I can break you, Michael. 
       MICHAEL:  I'd like to see you try.  Leaves with Avery/AJ
       SONNY:  Son of a bitch!  
       MORGAN:  Let's order some pizza. 
       SONNY:  I'm not hungry, son. 
       CARLY:  Help him help you, Sonny. 

     LULU AND DANTE'S APARTMENT

     DANTE:  Gotta go to Shadybrook to question Franco and Nina about Luke's escape.
     SPINELLI:  Perhaps you should alert Nathan to his sister's involvement in said escape?  
     DANTE:  Good call, Spinelli.  It's nice to see you're so concerned about Nathan, given the whole Maxie thing.
      SPINELLI:  Anything to pry his musclebound body out of the fair Maximista's abode, sir.  

      HOSPITAL

     NURSE:  Dr. Jones, there's a patient waiting for you in Cubicle 2.  
     LUCAS:  On it.   Brad, what's up?  Dressing up as a patient to get some QT with yours truly?  
     BRAD:  How'd you guess.  I was suffering from acute Lucas Jones withdrawal and the symptoms were brutal.   Let's make out. 
      LUCAS:  I concur with that treatment plan. 

     Q MANSION

     TRACY:  I am going out of my mind worrying about Luke!   Where could he have gone?  
     LULU:  I wish I knew.  Dante is about to go question Franco and Nina.  Tracy, if you need me, I'm totes there for you.  
     TRACY:  Thank you, Lulu.  The same to you.   The sooner we find out what's making him pop his cork, the better.  
      LULU:  Agreed.   I need to go check in on Rocco to make sure he hasn't been SORASed while I've been gone. 

    SHADYBROOK

    GUARD:  You two are in some hot water after that stunt you pulled to help a dangerous patient escape.  You know that, right? 
     FRANCO:  Yeah, whatever.  How are you feeling, Nina?   Sorry my plan got you tased.   That has to suck.  
     NINA:  I'm with you, Franco, so I'm okay.   You make this all worthwhile. 
      
      LULU AND DANTE'S APARTMENT

      NU-ROCCO: Why do I look so much bigger?   Have you been sneaking 'roids into my oatmeal?
      LULU:  Rocco, how you've grown since I last saw you!   Have I been that busy helping Tracy fix Dad? 
      OLIVIA:  Time flies, kid.  Next week, my kid will be in college and I'm not even showing yet. 
       LULU:  Olivia, you're the best pregnant grandmother that ever existed!  
       OLIVIA:  Thanks, hon.   The pregnant grandma thing takes getting used to though.  Rocco is going to be older than his aunt or uncle.  

         Q MANSION

         TRACY:  Freeze and drop your weapons! 
         MICHAEL:  Tracy, it's me.   Michael.   And this beautiful little girl is AJ Quartermaine II.  
         TRACY:  Alan would have been so proud!   
         MICHAEL:  So would my dad.  
         TRACY:  What took you so long?   I expected you back a few hours ago. 
         MICHAEL:  Sonny dragged his feet telling me where my sister was.   Morgan tried to spirit her away to Sonny's island in Puerto Rico, but apparently Kiki talked him out of it.  
          AVERY:  Waaaaaaaaaaaah!  Where am I?   Who dese people?   Waaaaaaaaaaaah! 
          TRACY:  Let me try to calm her down.  Despite all appearances to the contrary, I am a mother.  
          AVERY:  Who dis lady???  WAAAAAAAAAH!   Take me home!  
          MICHAEL:  Maybe she's hungry.   Joss would get like this when she was hungry and only her corn-based formula would make her happy.  

          MAXIE'S APARTMENT

         NATHAN:  Thanks again for the Floating Rib gift certificate.  It's the gift that keeps on giving. 
         MAXIE:  You really didn't trust me to make qinoa, did you?  
         NATHAN:  Hey look, Maxie.  Mac and Cheese! 
         MAXIE:  Mac and cheese now, sex later. 
         NATHAN:  Deal.  phone rings.   Crap.  It's Dante.  Gotta take this.   Dante, what's up? 
         DANTE:  Luke escaped Shadybrook and your sister-cousin is involved.  
         NATHAN:  Dammit, Nina!   I'll be there.  
         MAXIE:  I take it that was not good news.  
         NATHAN:  Nope.  I have to go figure out why Nina was helping a suspected cannibal escape from a mental institution.   Sorry for ruining our evening. 
         MAXIE:  You've gotta do what you've gotta do.        
        
         SONNY'S HOUSE

        MORGAN:  You landed on my property and have to stay at my hotel.   Pay up, Mom. 
        CARLY:  That's Madame Banker to you.  Besides, I friggin' OWN a hotel.  Your turn, Sonny. 
        SONNY:  Vermont avenue.   What the hell.  Hand over the deed. 
        MORGAN:  Sorry, Dad, but you're broke. 
        SONNY:  You owe me $200 for passing GO, so hand over the deed.  
        CARLY:  This family game night is so much fun, isn't it, Sonny.
     
        SHADYBROOK

        NATHAN:  Nina, how did you help Luke Spencer fly the coop?
        NINA:  Um...
        FRANCO:  It's all my fault.  She didn't know Luke was Luke.  She forgot her meds, started sleepwalking, and unconsciously loosened his restraints.   It was dark.  She thought he was a cruelly misunderstood artist with a history of behavior-altering brain tumors.  In other words, she mistook him for me.   Or did she mistake him for Harry Houdini?   Either way, it isn't her fault that I took her meds by mistake.  
       DANTE:  Sure, Franco.   It all makes sense now.  
       NATHAN:  Nina, do you have any clue where Luke Spencer is right now. 
       NINA:  No, Jay.  I can tell you for sure that I have NO idea where he went.   I barely know the guy.   

      MAXIE'S APARTMENT

      SPINELLI:  I need to find my zip drive.  
      MAXIE:  Fine, look for it, but NO food and DEFINITELY no kissing.  
      SPINELLI:  Where is the man you are deluding yourself to be in love with?
      MAXIE:  He had to go help his sister.  Phone rings  Mom?  Georgie's sick?   I'm coming.  Spinelli, Mom called from the ER.  Georgie's sick.  

      HOSPITAL

      FELICIA:  She was spiking a fever of 104. 
      MAXIE:  104!  OMG, is she okay?  
      FELICIA:  Lucas is tending to her in Cubicle 2.  
      MAXIE:  Lucas, what's wrong with Georgie.
      LUCAS:  A touch of the flu, it seems.
      SPINELLI:  I will have you know she received a vaccine.
      LUCAS:  She probably contracted a strain not covered in the vaccine.  I'm keeping her overnight for observation. 
      MAXIE:  But she's going to be okay, right?  

3 comments:

  1. "AVERY: MMMMMM! TIE! NOM NOM NOM!!!! DAT SILK????"

    Oh oh! Someone give her food, or her favorite food will be ties!

    " LULU: Agreed. I need to go check in on Rocco to make sure he hasn't been SORASed while I've been gone."

    Too late!!!!

    "AVERY: Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Where am I? Who dese people? Waaaaaaaaaaaah!
    AVERY: Who dis lady??? WAAAAAAAAAH! Take me home! "

    Oh quick! Give her ties to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Avery. She needs pies, not ties ;) Well, given her age, it would have to be strained pies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha! I guess it wouldn't be good to give her strained ties! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete