Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Flipping The Luke Switch

  Tracy flips the Luke switch and the real Luke comes out, only to disappear out the window while Lulu and Tracy are out of the room talking to the PA cops.   Alexis has a little chat with Patrick while Julian has a heart-to-heart with his daughter.   Ric comforts Liz and feigns surprise that Jake has a "wife".  Meanwhile, Jake tells Hayden he can't leave Port Chuckles.  Carly sees red when Olivia lets Franco and Nina stay at the MetroCourt.  

    HAYDEN'S HOTEL ROOM

   HAYDEN:  We need to head back home to Beechers Corners.
   JAKE:  Yeah, about that, it's not gonna happen.
   HAYDEN:  Why the hell not?  That's our home.
   JAKE:  I kinda have a job here.
   HAYDEN:  Doing...
   JAKE: I don't know exactly.  It has something to do with a guy named Julian Jerome.  Scrubbing toilets for gangsters, that's it! 
   HAYDEN:  Screw that job!   Come back home so we can start our old life again.
   JAKE:  What old life?  Memory loss, remember?   My brain was erased by an SUV on Rte 31 and everything I know before living in The Chuckles is gone.   I'm staying put. 
   HAYDEN:  Fine.  Where are we going to stay?
   JAKE:  Here works.

   KELLY'S

   RIC:  Hey Elizabeth!   Do you miss me yet?  How's life with Jake?  Do you miss me yet?
   LIZ:  Jake and I...we won't be a thing.  He's kinda married.
   RIC:  Married?  No kidding!
   LIZ:  Yeah, his wife showed up out of the blue.
   RIC:  Don't you hate when that happens?   Well, you can always get back together with me.
   LIZ:  Been there, done that.
   RIC:  But you broke up with me because of Jake.  Jake is no longer a factor, so you can come back to me, no questions asked.
   LIZ:  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.   Fool me three times, I'll need a restraining order.

   METROCOURT

  CARLY:  WHAT FRESH HELL?   FRANCO cannot be in MY hotel.  No way, no how!
  FRANCO:  Nice to see you too, Carly.
  OLIVIA:  Um, Carly?  Remember how this is OUR hotel?
  CARLY:  You can't seriously let these fruit loops in my restaurant, OLIVIA!   Franco ruined my life.   He turned my son against me and his father.
  FRANCO:  Save it, Carly.  You lied to Michael and you know it.   You're just mad 'cause you got caught.
  NINA:  Good one, Franco.  (High-fives Franco)
  OLIVIA:  Look, those two kooks got their brains fried just like I did courtesy of Heather Webber.  I feel kinda sorry for them, so I comped them a room.
  CARLY:  You COMPED them a room?   You're just as cracked as they are, Olivia!
  OLIVIA:  I'm co-owner of this joint, Carly.  Nina and Franco are staying.  Deal with it.
  CARLY:  I'm speechless.
  OLIVIA, FRANCO, & NINA:  Now THERE'S a first!

   SAM'S APARTMENT

    SAM:  Can we like, forget the walk-in ever happened?
    JULIAN:  I will if you will.   I asked your mom to move in with me. 
    SAM:  What says she?
    JULIAN:  She's mulling it over.
    SAM:  That makes two of us.  Patrick asked me the same thing.
    JULIAN:  So what's stopping you?
    SAM:  I don't know.  Maybe the ghost of Jason.  
    JULIAN:  Better not tell Patrick he's competing with a ghost.
    SAM:  You know something weird?  My wedding ring reminds me of Jake.
    JULIAN:  A piece of jewelry reminds you of my new employee?   Should I be concerned?
 
  HOSPITAL

    ALEXIS:  Spill it, Patrick.  How much of me did you see?
    PATRICK:  I plead the fifth.
    ALEXIS:  Nice try, but you're not off the hook.  Was there, you know, something that rhymes with gipple?
    PATRICK:  If there was, I blocked it out.  Did you really come down here to engage in the most awkward cross-examination of both of our careers?
    ALEXIS:  I have a deposition.  So how are things with you and Sam?
    PATRICK:  I asked her to move in with me.
    ALEXIS:  And she said...
    PATRICK:  She'd think about it.   Tell me, as Sam's mother, do I stand a chance against The Ghost of Jason?
    ALEXIS:  Ghosts make strange bedfellows.   Not that I have any experience in that area.

   FRANCO AND NINA'S METROCOURT SUITE

   FRANCO:  Welcome to our sweet suite!
   NINA:  Interesting decor.  I suppose it will do, as long as I am with YOU.
   FRANCO:  Lookee here!  Chocolates!  Little bottles of booze!   Strawberries!
   NINA:  I could really get used to this.
   FRANCO:  Did you SEE the look on Carly's face when she saw us standing there?  (gives a little booze bottle to Nina) Let's toast.
   NINA:   To freedom and living the good life!

    HOSPITAL

    SAM:  Would you mind giving me a key to your place, Patrick?  I might need it if I'm going to be living there and all.
    PATRICK: Sorry, no room at the inn.  I rented the room out to one Nina Clay.
    SAM:  Did I just hear you right?
    PATRICK:  APRIL FOOL, Sam!   After I get off, I'll help you pack.  

   OAK HILL CONVALESCENT HOME

    LUKE:  So, which one of you ladies wants to die first.   Eeny meeny miney mo.  Catch a tiger by it's toe.  If he hollers---
    TRACY:  Shoot me, Luke.   I will not have you shoot your own daughter, or sisters for that matter.  To get to them, you'll have to go through me first.
    LUKE:  If you're gonna volunteer...
    TRACY:   You're not going to do it.   It's not in you, Luke.   You would walk through FIRE for your family, Luke.   Fire, Ice, Cassadines, whatever it took to keep the people you loved safe.   Am I right?
    LUKE:  Tracy?  Is that you?  Where am I?  What are we all doing here?   This looks like a hospital.  Am I sick, Tracy?  Am I dying?
    TRACY:  You are at Oak Hill Convalescent Home.  This is where your sister Patricia is staying.
    LUKE:  Patricia?   Oh my god, Patricia?   What are you doing in this hospital?
    PATRICIA:  Luke?   I haven't seen you in fifty-two years!   I have Multiple Sclerosis, Luke.  I need round-the-clock care.
     LUKE:  I'm so sorry, Patricia.
     COP:  I got a call, said there was a disturbance here.
     TRACY:  Move along, officer.  Nothing to see here.
      COP:  Anyone here named Lulu Falconeri?
      LULU:  That's me.
      TRACY:  Let's step outside and leave Luke and Patricia to reunite in peace.  (Tracy, Lulu, and the cops step outside the room and close the door)
       COP:  One Dante Falconeri called and said there was an armed and dangerous man in this here room.
       TRACY:  There was, but I flipped the switch in his brain that makes his real, less violent self come out and he dropped the gun.   He's my husband and yes, I have that kind of power over him.
       COP:  Oooooookay.   Are you sure everything's okay in there?
       LULU:  Positive.
       COP:  Okay.  We're gone.
       TRACY:  (opening door to room):  Where's Luke?
       PATRICIA: He's gone.   Out the window.
       TRACY:  What the???? 
     
 
  

1 comment:

  1. "RIC: Hey Elizabeth! Do you miss me yet? How's life with Jake? Do you miss me yet?"

    ROFL! He didn't ask did you miss me yet, but he probably was thinking it. :)

    " LIZ: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, I'll need a restraining order."

    ROFL! What happens after 4 times? :) He goes to jail? :)

    "ALEXIS: Was there, you know, something that rhymes with gipple?"

    Mipple? Lipple? Sipple? :)

    "PATRICK: Sorry, no room at the inn. I rented the room out to one Nina Clay."

    Ohhhh! He should have said that!!! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete