Friday, March 6, 2015

Take The Baby and Run

    That's what Ava wanted to do and that's what Sonny's trying to do via Morgan & Kiki whizzing Crypt Baby Avery off to his island.  Franco wants to kill Luke...until he wants to run away with him.  

     RYAN'S BAR

      AVA:  Avery is coming with me!  
      SILAS:  Sorry, Ava, but Not. Gonna. Happen. 
      AVA:  Like hell it won't!   If I don't take my baby and RUN, I'll never see her again.  
      DELIA:  Listen to Silas, honey.   If you take that precious baby, you'll get caught and sent back to the Big House.  
       AVA:  This coming from the woman who abandoned ME as a baby! 
       SILAS:  Come on, Ava.  We need to get out of here before Morgan and Kiki come back.  

      Q MANSION

       TRACY:  Congratulations, Michael!   You and your judge switcharoo make you a tried and true Quatermaine.  Your great grandfather, may he rest in peace, would be proud.  
       MICHAEL:  Would he be?   Like, for real?  
       TRACY:  Of course he would.   You seized the Quartermaine resources and used them to your advantage.   Alice is preparing the nursery as we speak.  
        MICHAEL:   I'll be going over there soon to pick her up.   I trust the "Littlest Q" onesies have arrived. 
        TRACY:   The onesies, the blanket, the pacifier, the whole shebang.   Be sure you don't go to Sonny's alone.  At the very least bring a bomb-sniffing dog. 
        
         SHADYBROOK

        FRANCO:  I'm fixin' to end you, father's-ear-eating maniac!  
        LUKE:  Be my guest.   Your daddy never had the cajones to end me himself.   He has to send his kid to do it for him. 
         FRANCO:  Luke Spencer, meet Mr. Pillow!   Starts smothering Luke with a pillow.  
         NINA:   Franco, what the hell?  
         FRANCO:  Nina, this is not a good time.   Trying to avenge my dad's ear.   Come back in 5 minutes. 
         NINA:  Gimme that pillow!   It's a sad state of affairs when I'm the sanest person in the room.  If you kill this guy, we can't run away together. 
         LUKE:  Listen to the Goddess.   By the way, why don't you two kiddies run away with ME!   I've got places to go, people to ea--I mean meet.  
 
          RYAN'S BAR

      MORGAN:   My dad said to take the baby and fly off to his island.
      KIKI:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?????  
     
         Q MANSION

       ALICE:  Did I hear right?   Mister Luke bit Scott Baldwin's EAR off?   The Dominator is impressed!
       TRACY:  Only part of his ear, but yes.   It's the latest sick twist on my hubby's descent into madness.   But the real Luke is buried there somewhere.  I saw him for 5 minutes while he was in his cell at the PCPD.  Now, we just have to free him from that monster who's sharing his body
       ALICE:  If anyone can fix Mister Luke, Miss Tracy, you can.  

       LULU & DANTE'S APARTMENT

       NATHAN:  Great, Maxie, now you're sucking face with that clown! 
       MAXIE:  I didn't suck HIS face, he sucked MINE!
       NATHAN:  This is where being bigger, stronger, and in WAY better shape has it's benefits.  Spinelli, you're going DOWN!  
       MAXIE:  No bloodshed, please!  
       SPINELLI:  Was that a ping I heard?   I may have uncovered valuable information in the quest for the mysterious Spencer sibling. 
       NATHAN:  Lemme see it. 
       SPINELLI:  I'm afraid that is not permitted per my agreement with Tracy Quartermaine.  She is not one to be trifled with.  Gotta go.  
        MAXIE:  Let's go back to my place and have some dinner and sex.
       NATHAN:  I've lost my appetite for both.   Perhaps you should go home and wash the Spinelli off of you. 

       SONNY'S HOUSE

       SONNY:  Michael will not get his hands on my daughter.  Morgan is spiriting her to my island
       CARLY:  Great, make Morgan an accomplice and get him thrown in prison.  
       SONNY:  You should probably leave before it all goes down.  
       CARLY:   Hell no.  We're in this together.  
       MICHAEL:  Where's my baby sister?  
       SONNY:  Upstairs.  I'll go get her. 
       MICHAEL:  Like hell you will.   I'll have the court-appointed social worker do the honors.  
       SONNY:  Sit down, have some scotch
       MICHAEL:  I'm taking the kid and getting the hell out of here. 
       SOCIAL WORKER:  She's not here.  
       MICHAEL:  Why am I not shocked.   WHERE.  IS.  SHE?

      SECRET GREEN RECOVERY ROOM

      AVA:  I miss my babies!   I ache for them!  
      SILAS:  I know you do.  I'm sorry.  
      AVA:  What to do next, Ava Jerome, what to do next?  
      SILAS:  I've got some bad news for you, Ava.  
      AVA:  What do you mean, bad news? 
      SILAS:  Your days are numbered. 
     
          
        
          
      

2 comments:

  1. " TRACY: At the very least bring a bomb-sniffing dog."

    Hahahha! Good idea Tracy!

    "LUKE: By the way, why don't you two kiddies run away with ME! I've got places to go, people to ea--I mean meet."

    Yeah he needs to go! He is really hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's HANGRY! LOL Steer clear of The Luke Monster when he's hangry if you want to keep your face in one piece...

    ReplyDelete