Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Stone Cold?

  Jake pings Spinelli's Jason Morgan radar shortly after he reunites with Sam.   Things get mobular in the rain on Pier 54 and Anna flexes her Fed muscle to keep Julian, Duke and their respective goons in line.  Sonny & Ric bond over distrust of Jake and Ric gives Sonny advice on how to get his daughter back.   Michael offers Sabrina a job as Crypt Baby Avery/AJ's nanny.   Plenty of cuteness on screen between Crypt Baby and Georgie! 

  PIER

   DUKE:  Get your drugs off MY pier!
   JULIAN:  Since when do you OWN this place, Lavery?
   DUKE:  I thought we had a gentleman's agreement.
   JULIAN:   That's hilarious.   Shoots. Ducks.  BANG! 
   DUKE'S MOB:   Shoots.  Ducks. BANG BANG! 
   JULIAN'S MOB:  Shoots.  Ducks. BANG BANG!

   JORDAN:  A mob war is a-brewin'  We need to stop it NOW!
   ANNA:  I'm on it.

   Q MANSION

      MICHAEL:  Sabrina, sorry about the delay in getting the clinic open.  Would you mind being unemployed for just a little while longer?
     SABRINA:  Actually yeah, I do mind.  I've been sponging off Felix for too long and I need to find another job.
     MICHAEL:  How about being AJ's nanny? 

   HOSPITAL

     LULU:  About Nathan having to leave last night, that's totes my fault.   Dad's still on the loose.
     MAXIE:   It's okay.  Spinelli was by my side.
     LULU:   Really?   I know he's Georgie's dad and all, but does that complicate thing with you and Nathan? 
     MAXIE:  Good question.
     GEORGIE:  I want a cheerio.  NOW!

    SONNY'S HOUSE

     CARLY:  I was happy to spend the night with you last night, Sonny.  Gotta go visit my boat-bombing buddy Jake in the hospital.
     SONNY:  You barely know the guy.
     CARLY:  But he listened to me yammer when you were in prison pushing me away.
     SONNY:  He kind of has a terrorist vibe about him.

     HOSPITAL

     SAM:  SPINELLI!!!!!
     SPINELLI:  Hello fair Samantha.   It is most delightful to see your shining countenance.
     SAM:  It's the glow of new love.
     SPINELLI:  With the good doctor Patrick Drake, I presume?
     SAM:  You presume right.  How's Ellie?
     SPINELLI:  We parted ways because I was harboring amorous feelings toward the fair Maximista.
   
     PCPD LOCKER ROOM

     NATHAN:  So, what's next, Dante.  Any more fugitives we can hunt down?
     DANTE:  You're trying to avoid Maxie.
     NATHAN:  Kinda.  I don't want to get in the middle of Maxie and Spinelli being a family with Georgie.
      DANTE:  Is that because your family's kinda messed up?  You don't know who your dad is and you found out your mom's really your aunt.  Not to mention that your sister who's really your cousin is in the loony bin.   Ergo, you don't want Georgie to end up in a 20 year coma like Nina.
      NATHAN:  Nice shrink impression, partner.   I just want to do the right thing by Maxie, man.
      DANTE:  Do you love her?
      NATHAN:  Hell yeah!
      DANTE:  There you have it.

     HOSPITAL

     PATRICK:  Jake, consider yourself sprung.  By the way, why were you fantasizing about having sex with Sam?
     LIZ:  Say WHAAAAAAAT????
     JAKE:  It wasn't like that.   I don't know why I imagined being in bed with your girlfriend but I did kind of have a microchip in my head controlled by a maniacal, but very well-dressed old lady.
     PATRICK:  Okay, there were extenuating circumstances, but you gotta admit, it's kinda creepy.
     JAKE:  An 80-year-old female criminal mastermind had a thing for me and YOU'RE creeped out?      CARLY:  I'm here.  Everyone leave the room!   Except Jake, of course.
   
     PIER

    ANNA:  Listen up boys!   Badass Fed is here.   If I find any drugs being trafficked though this pier, it is well within my jurisdiction to take you down.
    JULIAN:  Drugs?  What drugs?
    ANNA:  Carlos, have you forgotten that you are out on bail?
    DUKE:  Don't look at me.  I wasn't receiving "top secret" shipments at this pier.
   ANNA:  You are so not in my circle of trust, Duke.  I'll be watching you too.
   JORDAN:  What's up?
   SHAWN:  Did you tip Anna Devane off or didn't you?  

    HOSPITAL

   CARLY:  Great news, Jake!  You're getting out of here!
   JAKE:  Only to go from the frying pan into the fire.  I took Sloane's deal.
   CARLY:  Dammit, Jake, I could have so gotten you out of that.
   JAKE:  I wasn't taking my chances on going to prison, thank you very much.   Now I gotta figure out how to get Jerome to hire me.
   CARLY:  I know!  Use Sam!
   JAKE:  Yeah, because she is itching to help me after I took her hostage.
   CARLY:  That wasn't you.  That was RoboJake, Helena Cassadine's eGoon.
   JAKE:  Gotta love that Carly logic.

   NATHAN:  Maxie, I love you and I'm going to fight for you.
  

3 comments:

  1. "JULIAN: That's hilarious. Shoots. Ducks. BANG!
    DUKE'S MOB: Shoots. Ducks. BANG BANG!
    JULIAN'S MOB: Shoots. Ducks. BANG BANG!"

    ROFL! Are they playing cops and robbers? :)

    GEORGIE: I want a cheerio. NOW!

    "Little AJ can eat a tie, while Georgie eats a cheerio."

    " JAKE: Gotta love that Carly logic. "

    Don't ya now?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it looked like a game of Cops and Robbers in the rain. LOL

    Poor Avery. I've never seen her eat actual food, except for a bottle. She's about at the age where babies start eating solid food, but all she gets to munch on are phone cords and ties :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's her diet! Milk,cords, and ties!!!

    ReplyDelete