Monday, March 9, 2015

Poor Ava :(

Ava gets the three words from Silas that nobody wants to hear from their doctor.   Sonny is willing to go back to the slammer in order to keep Michael from Crypt Baby Avery.    Kiki convinces Morgan to skip the island and head back home with the baby.   Maxie tells Nathan that her thing with Spin is in the past.   Meanwhile, Spin gives Tracy & Lulu Pat Spencer's last known address.   Luke, Franco, & Nina's escape plan goes awry and only the ear-munching monster gets away.  

 SHADYBROOK

 LUKE: So are you in or are you out?  
 FRANCO:  I'm in if Nina's in.  
 NINA:  Fine, let's let the ear-chewer help us get out of here and be together.  
 FRANCO:  Nina, you stand guard and I'll untie him. 
 LUKE:  Like hell you will!  The goddess stays with me. 
 FRANCO:  I'm not leaving my girlfriend alone in a room with a guy who came in here with a muzzle.  
 LUKE:  Do you want out of here or not? 
 FRANCO:  Fine, but if you eat any part of the goddess's face, you're gonna DIE!  
 NINA:  If he bites, I'll scream.  Now go distract the guard by being your delightfully tripped-out self.  You are way more fun than boring old Silas anyway. 

 DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

 MAXIE:  YOU want to break up with ME?   After all we've been through?   Fake Aussie jewel thieves, exploding clinics, unhinged judges and all that? 
 NATHAN:  But Spinelli kissed you and you didn't stop him.   You still have Spinelli on your lips. That means, the next time I kiss you, I'll be kissing Spinelli too.  No thanks.  
 MAXIE:  Spinelli and I may have a history and a kid together, but don't tell me you don't have an ex that, if she walked through this door, you wouldn't still have feelings for. 
 NATHAN:  Fine, I might have an ex or two that I was once madly in love with, but I haven't kissed her like, five minutes ago.  
 MAXIE:  I'm choosing YOU, Nathan.  Just like Spinelli chose Ellie way back when I actually did want to get back together with him before all the eat pray love meeting Levi thing happened.   Come home with me and let's just be together for awhile.   I need to refresh your memory on how awesome our sex was. 
 NATHAN:  I have to admit, it was pretty awesome. 
 SPINELLI:  Don't mind me.   I thought you were kicking the musclebound detective to the curb. 
 MAXIE:  You made a miscalculation, Spinelli.  Nathan wins.  You lose.   Buh-bye! 
 SPINELLI:  For now.  

  SONNY'S HOUSE

  MICHAEL:  Sonny, tell my posse and me where Avery is or it's back to P-ville with your ass.
  CARLY:  Michael, please!  It doesn't have to be like this.
  SONNY:  He's not laying his hands on my daughter.  You can go ahead and arrest me.  I was getting used to live in the clink anyway.
  MICHAEL:  While you're at it, you can arrest Carly too.  She and Sonny are thick as thieves, and by that I mean thieves of AJ's life.
 CARLY:  Michael, please!   It doesn't have to be like this.  
  MICHAEL:  For the last time, WHERE'S THE GODDAMNED BABY?
  CARLY:  Fine, arrest me too.
  SONNY:  Over my dead body!   By the way, Michael, it doesn't have to be like this.

   RYAN'S BAR

    KIKI:  Come on, Morgan.  Let's just go home.  
    MORGAN:  If we don't hightail it to that island, we will never see our little sister again. 
    KIKI:  Michael will be chasing us around the globe, Morgan.  Is that any way for a little baby to live?   Think about what our little sis has gone through so far.  She was conceived in a crypt, forced out of the womb early by some bad medicine, born in the presence of a crazy woman, kidnapped by said crazy woman, visited a state prison, lost her mother, and now you want to fly her to some island in the middle of nowhere?  
    MORGAN: Fine, we'll take her home, but I'll be damned if I'm just gonna hand her over to Mikey.  

  Q MANSION

    SPINELLI:  I have a small nugget of information for you.  
    TRACY:  Out with it, Spinelli!  
    SPINELLI:  An address.  Here it is. 
    TRACY:  Great.  I'm going to go there, like yesterday. 
    SPINELLI:  Not so fast. 
    TRACY:  Why the hell not? 
    SPINELLI:  Pat doesn't live there anymore.  It's her last known address, as of 10 years ago. 
    TRACY:   A lot of good that does us! 
    LULU:  It's better than nothing, Tracy. 
    TRACY:   I suppose so, but we need to get there RIGHT NOW and find out where Pat is living so we can figure out how to fix Luke!  Time is of the essence. 
    LULU:  I'm going with you.  
    SPINELLI:  If you don't mind, I shall remain here.   I must conceal myself from a certain musclebound detective who wants to blacken an orbital region or two of mine.  
 
  SHADYBROOK

   GUARD:  Franco, go back to your room.  
   FRANCO:  I'm not crazy, sir.  I'm just a little unwell.  I know, right now you can't tell.  By the way, have you seen the girl with kaleidoscope eyes?   She was in the art room and she just disappeared.   I have to find her because she has my diamonds.   They are brilliant diamonds and I need them back before I go through the turnstyle.  
   LUKE:  Shoot me and I'll snap this goddess's neck!  
   FRANCO:  Bad boy!   No biscuit for you!  
   LUKE:  I'm hangry!   GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!   Drops Nina and runs  
   FRANCO:  Are you okay, Nina?
   NINA:  Next time you want to kill that maniac, I won't stand in your way.   Because Silas is in the past and you are my future.   

SONNY'S HOUSE

   KIKI:  Michael, you have changed into a very bad person.  I'm not so sure I want to hand my little sister over to you. 
   MICHAEL:  How about I show you my scar from when I was shot in the head.  Do you want that to happen to Avery? 
   KIKI:  No, but I don't want to take her away from the people who love her either.  
   MORGAN:  Sorry about not going to the island, Dad.  I didn't want to drag Kiki into this. 
   SONNY:  It's okay, son.  I shouldn't have put you up to it. 
   MICHAEL:  May I have my sister now, Kiki? 
   KIKI:  Fine, but take good care of her. 
   MICHAEL:  I'll make sure she remembers her mother.   And, by the way, I'm going to call her AJ. 

SECRET GREEN BAD NEWS ROOM

 AVA:  What do you mean my days are numbered?  
 SILAS:  Three words:  You. Have. Cancer.
 AVA:  And you know this how?  
 SILAS:  When I was saving your life, I ran a bunch of tests and found that you have a really bad kind of Non Hodgkins Lymphoma.  I'm sorry, Ava.  
 AVA:  Why are you just telling me this now?  
 SILAS:  I was kind of too distracted by the memorial service.  
 AVA:  So I survived getting shot and falling off a bridge only to find out I'm dying of friggin' CANCER????   Can't I get a bone marrow transplant or something?  
 SILAS:  That would be possible if there were a match.  Nobody who was tested when Danny was sick is a match. 
  AVA:  What about my mother? 
  SILAS:  Her bone marrow is too old. 
  AVA:  What about strangers? 
  SILAS:  You have some very unique blood running through your veins, Ava.  Your blood type is so unique that you are the only one in the world that has it. 
  AVA:  But badass mob bosses don't die of CANCER!   They get blown up or shot or drawn and quartered, but they don't get cancer.   
  SILAS:  I'm so sorry, Ava.   I'm so sorry.  

2 comments:

  1. "MAXIE: I'm choosing YOU, Nathan. Just like Spinelli chose Ellie way back when I actually did want to get back together with him"

    Ahhh revenge. :)

    "Maxie: Come home with me and let's just be together for awhile. I need to refresh your memory on how awesome our sex was.
    NATHAN: I have to admit, it was pretty awesome."

    Ah yes! Distract him with sex! So he doesn't think about your feelings for Spinny!

    "CARLY: Michael, please! It doesn't have to be like this.

    CARLY: Michael, please! It doesn't have to be like this.

    SONNY: Over my dead body! By the way, Michael, it doesn't have to be like this."

    ROFL! Yes that is all she could say! Oh and we love you Michael! :)

    "SECRET GREEN BAD NEWS ROOM"

    ROFL! Yeah that room is full of bad news! What other bad news do you have for her McSilas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. McSilas was all gloom and doom today. What, like no stranger could be a bone marrow match for her? I like Ava and I don't want her to die.

    ReplyDelete