Friday, March 27, 2015

The Wire

  Jordan is all wired up to catch Duke ordering a hit on Julian, but Duke doesn't cooperate.  Sloane demands to search Anna's room.  Dante & Lulu find Valerie unconscious in her apartment and when she comes to, she has something interesting to say about her mother.  Meanwhile, Bobbie is devastated to learn from Tracy that Patricia is dead, but all may not be as it seems.   Franco and Nina make plans that involve blackmailing Olivia.  

   ANNA'S METROCOURT ROOM

  ANNA:  You're all wired up, Jordan.  Ready to catch Duke in the act of ordering a mob hit?
  JORDAN:  Ready as you are.  I know you and Duke used to be a thing.
  ANNA:  When he chose Sonny and the mob, that "thing" was no more.   Go get him.
  JORDAN:  Okay, here goes.  

  SONNY'S GYM

   SHAWN:  I was wrong about Jordan. 
   SONNY:  Come again?  
   SHAWN:  When I shared my suspicions with you and Duke about Jordan being a cop.  I made a mistake.
    SONNY:   It happens.  
    SHAWN:   What did Duke make her do? 
    SONNY:   Hell if I know.  I left that all up to Duke.  He just said he'd test Jordan's loyalty.  
    SHAWN:  Didn't he already do that, with the whole ballot box thing?  
    SONNY:  Maybe he needed further proof. 
    SHAWN:  There's only one thing he could ask her to do that she couldn't do as a cop. 
    SONNY:  Yeah, that would be to off someone.  
  
VALERIE'S APARTMENT

   LULU:  OMG!  Is my brand new cousin DEAD?  
   DANTE:  She has a pulse.  She's just out cold.  Valerie?  
   LULU:  Valerie?  It's your cousin Lulu. 
   VALERIE:  Your psycho dad hit me.   He was in the closet when you and Tracy were here before and he had a gun.  That's why I said I had had a cat named GUNNAR.  
   LULU:  I'm so sorry, Valerie.   This is my cop hubby Dante.  
   DANTE:  Sorry we have to meet this way Valerie.
   VALERIE:  About my mother, she's not dead.  I lied because, you know, armed psycho lurking in the closet. She has MS and she's living in a nursing home. 

    KELLY'S

   TRACY:  I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Bobbie, but your sister is no longer with us. 
   BOBBIE:  OMG!  OMG!  She really is dead!   OMG!  (cries)
   TRACY:  I'm so sorry Bobbie.  But you do have a niece.  Her name is Valerie and was acting kinda weird when we met her, but she gave her the name of the place Patricia is buried.  Oak Hill Cemetery.  When I did a google search, the place didn't exist.  
   BOBBIE:  Let me try.   (does search on tablet)  Oak Hill is a nursing home.   Why would my newfound niece lie about that? 
   TRACY:   I don't know, maybe your brother, my HUSBAND was hiding in a closet with a gun.   We have to teleport ourselves to Pennsylvania ASAP 

   COURTHOUSE
 
   ALEXIS:   Now that you're free, Nina, you will be living with your brother at his place over Kelly's.  He will be coming by to pick you up. 
   NINA:  You know I love my brother, but I'm swimming in cash now.  I don't need to be living in some shoebox over a sandwich shop. 
   ALEXIS:   Yes, Nina, you do.  When you went bonkers, your money went to the state. 
   NINA:  Say WHAAAAAAT?????    My money is GONE?   How can I get it back? 
   ALEXIS:  It's a long process that involves taking the state to court.   Meanwhile, your brother will be happy to support you.  
    NINA:  You don't have to wait around, Alexis.   Thanks for helping me get out of the loony bin, but would you please take a hike? 
    ALEXIS:  I don't like leaving you alone with Franco. 
    NINA:  I'll be fine. 
    ALEXIS:  Okay, but no funny business.  
   

   METROCOURT

   JULIAN:  Hey, Olivia, sorry about the prego belly grab the other day.   Totally inappropriate.   It won't happen again.   I've entered myself into belly grab rehab. 
   OLIVIA:  That's probably a good idea. 
   JULIAN:  I get it.  The baby's Ned's.  Even Alexis thinks so now.  
   ALEXIS:  Hello hot stuff! 
   JULIAN:  Right back at ya!   I was just telling Olivia that I won't be grabbing her pregnant belly anymore.   
  
   COURTHOUSE

   FRANCO:  We're free!  We're free!  We're free!   Come on, Nina!  Do a happy dance with me! 
   NINA:  Where are you going to live, Franco?  
   FRANCO:  Haven't given it too much thought.  Really, anywhere's better than P-ville, especially if I'm with you.  That gives me an idea.  How about we get a luxury suite at the MetroCourt?   Carly may hate my guts, but Olivia?  She will agree in a heartbeat. 
   NINA:  I don't know.  I don't want to hurt Jay's feelings. 
   FRANCO:  Pffft!  Your brother will be happy he doesn't have to share his shoebox.   Meanwhile we will be getting some sweet room service in our suite!   Get it?  Sweet, suite?  
   NINA:  It does sound amazing, and I get to be with you.  
   FRANCO:  That's settled.  Let's go blackmail Olivia now.   

 METROCOURT

  JORDAN:  Hello Duke.  Do you still want me to kill Julian Jerome? 
  DUKE:  Hello, Jordan.  Would you like some tea?  I always offer my associates some tea.  
  JORDAN:  Sure.  I'll have some chamomile.  Back to Julian.  Is the hit still on? 
  DUKE:  I spoke to Julian earlier today.  
  JORDAN:  DO YOU STILL WANT ME TO KILL HIM? 
  DUKE:  Well, the skies are sunny now, but there is a 40% chance of rain this afternoon. 
  JORDAN:  So this really was just a way of testing me.  
  DUKE:  Yes, and you passed with flying colors.  Congratulations, Jordan.  

  ANNA'S ROOM

   SLOANE:  I have a warrant to search your room. 
   ANNA:  Like hell you do. 
   SLOANE:  The warrant includes a strip search, so disrobe. 
   ANNA:  So not even funny, Sloane. 
   SLOANE:  Fine, then I'll start with the laptop.  
   ANNA:  I don't think so.  That's my personal computer. 
   SLOANE:  I'm sure it's absolutely fascinating.  Hand it over. 
   ANNA:  Hand over the warrant first.  
   SLOANE:  I don't have to do that.  
   ANNA:  (grabs paper out of Sloane's hand)  This isn't a warrant, you creep!  
   SLOANE:  You got me, but I've got the name of your confidential informant.  One Jordan Ashford.  Sloane 1, Anna: ZEEEEEROOOOO
    JORDAN:  Damn Duke!  
    SLOANE:  Things just got real. 

3 comments:

  1. " LULU: OMG! Is my brand new cousin DEAD?"

    She used to be all nice and shiny but not anymore!!!!

    "TRACY: We have to teleport ourselves to Pennsylvania ASAP"

    And they did! The teleporter has been working very well lately.

    " JULIAN: I've entered myself into belly grab rehab."

    ROFL! He doesn't need to!!

    "DUKE: Hello, Jordan. Would you like some tea? I always offer my associates some tea.
    JORDAN: Sure. I'll have some chamomile. Back to Julian. Is the hit still on?
    DUKE: I spoke to Julian earlier today.
    JORDAN: DO YOU STILL WANT ME TO KILL HIM?
    DUKE: Well, the skies are sunny now, but there is a 40% chance of rain this afternoon."

    ROFL! That was a crazy stupid scene! :)

    "SLOANE: The warrant includes a strip search, so disrobe."

    Hahahaha. In his dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the teleporters for the Port Chuckleheads are in good working order. LOL Poor Valerie. Psycho Luke did a number on her. Too bad the EMTs don't have working teleporters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Dante called the ambulance 10 minutes ago!! Where the hell are the EMT's!!?! Scratching their butts? Come on!

    ReplyDelete