Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Memorial Crashin'

  Yes, Ava crashed her own memorial service, incognito as a homeless person.  Maura West played it perfectly, as Ava watched her loved ones pay her homage and watched Kiki break down.   How cute was Avery's "Mute Button" binky?   Okay, maybe not quite as cute as Avery herself.   That baby is so cute she needs a warning label.  

    RYAN'S BAR

     JULIAN:  Ava was the little sis I grew up not knowing, but as I got to know her, I came to appreciate how badass she really was.  
     AVA:  silently  Damn straight I'm badass!   
     KIKI:  Even though my mother lied to me about who my dad was, I forgave her because, who on a soap opera doesn't lie to a kid about who their parents are, right?   OMG, I can't take it anymore.   I MISS YOU MOM!  
     AVA:  silently Oh, Kiki!  I want to throw my arms around you and hug you and kiss you but I can't because of Silas and Sonny and the PCPD.  
     MORGAN:  Yeah, Ava and me hooked up because Kiki dumped me for my brother, but we're cool now.  She also murdered my dad's girlfriend, which made things complicated.  Still, we had some good times in the sack.  
    AVA:  silently I'd drink to that...if I weren't in disguise as a homeless person, crashing my own memorial service.
    DELIA:  I sure regret giving Ava up for adoption as a baby, but I had another soap to be on at the time and, well, that's how things go sometimes.   But I did help her try to escape Sonny Corinthos when he was holding her prisoner in his house.  
    AVA:  silently  See you later, mother. 

  
    COURTHOUSE

     RIC:  No fair switching judges!  
    SONNY:  Yeah, no fair! 
    JUDGE WALTERS:  Grow up, boys!  Maxie Jones sounds more mature than you right now. 
    MICHAEL:  silently  Thank you, grandmother.  
    JUDGE WALTERS:  Mr. Corinthos, you're up.  Swear on the Bible while I bite my tongue to avoid laughing. 
     SONNY:  Michael, my golden boy, I still love you even though you are trying to take my daughter away from me.   I will always love you and favor you over all other children, including Avery.  
     ALEXIS:  You can still change your mind, Michael. 
     MICHAEL:  Stares vindictively.  

   Q MANSION

    TRACY:  Guess who's babysitting Danny today?   Soon, he'll have another little Quartermaine to play with. 
    NED:   How did you know Olivia's pregnant? 
    TRACY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT??????  

    HOSPITAL

   SLOANE:  So, have you made up your mind, Mr. Doe?  
   JAKESON:  It's not like I have much of a choice.  I'll be your snitch.
   SLOANE:  Informant, Mr. Doe.   You will be my informant in the Jerome organization.   Julian Jerome is going DOWN!   Uh oh, your keeper's here.  Keep this on the down-low. 
   LIZ:  Commissioner Sloane, can't you see HE'S RECOVERING FROM BRAIN SURGERY!   BRAIN. SURGERY.  
   SLOANE:  Take a chill pill, nurse.   I'm dropping the charges against your boy toy.  He's a free man.  See you soon, Mr. Doe, and I mean SOON. 
   LIZ:  That was suspiciously easy. 
   JAKESON:  Are you here to play Wheel of Women, Uhlizabeth? 

    BOSTON

    NIKOLAS:  I have something to tell you, Sam
    SAM:  OMG, I have been talking about myself and Jake this whole time!   So if what you have to tell me is "Shut up, Sam" I will totally shut my trap. 
    NURSE:  Mr. Cassadine, Spencer needs you.  

  Q MANSION

     TRACY:  You have a thing for getting Bensonhurst women pregnant, Ned. 
     NED:  Olivia is a lovely woman.   Besides, I thought you already knew.  What other new little Quartermaine were you talking about? 
     TRACY:  Avery.   Monica pulled a fast one and got her boyfriend Judge Walters to take over the custody hearing.  Michael should be bringing little Avery home today.  
     NED:  You sound confident. 
     TRACY:  What part of Judge Walters is Monica's Boyfriend did you not understand?  
     NED:  Quartermaines 1: Sonny Corinthos: nada!  
    TRACY:  That's more like it.   You know I'm not the cookie-baking grandmotherly sort, but I like the pitter-patter of new little Quartermaine feet.  

   RYAN'S BAR

    KIKI:  I need some air.   Morgan, let's take a walk. 
    SILAS:  I need to get back to my Mystery Patient. 
    KIKI:  Thanks for coming, Dad! 
    SILAS:  I wouldn't miss it, sweetheart. 
    DELIA:  I guess it's just you and me, Avery.   Nice binky, by the way.  How about I sing you a lullaby about your cousin.   Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling...
    AVA:  Guess who!  
 
   
    
    

3 comments:

  1. How cute was Avery's "Mute Button" binky?

    Very cute!!! I loved it! Awwww! :)

    "RIC: No fair switching judges!
    SONNY: Yeah, no fair!
    JUDGE WALTERS: Grow up, boys!"

    ROFL!

    "DELIA: How about I sing you a lullaby about your cousin. Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling..."

    How about if I sing a lullaby about your cousin! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the outfit Avery was wearing was so cute too. Cute and colorful.

    ReplyDelete