Thursday, March 5, 2015

Zacchara-ed

  That's what Maxie accuses Spinelli of doing and it means making someone privy to an illegal activity, like when Johnny asked Maxie help him skip town.   Spinelli isn't the only one Zacchara-ing on today's show.  Ava, by showing up at her mom's bar, Zacchara-ed her mother.  Ava, being on the run from the law because she's alive and the cops don't know it, engaged in said Zacchara-ing in order to see Crypt Baby Avery.   Silas wants to prevent Ava from Zacchara-ing Kiki as well.   Avery knows Mama Ava's still breathing too, but since she's, what, four months old, she's below the age limit for being a Zacchara-ee.   

   By the way, Luke Mike Tysoned (it's only Van Goghing when you do it to yourself) Scott Baldwin, further proof that he's more bonkers than Franco, Nina, and Heather put together.  

     DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

     MAXIE: Spinelli, what are you doing here?   I came here to see LULU, not YOU-YOU.  
     SPINELLI:  It is a most fortuitous meeting, Maximista.  Perhaps you are here to confess your residual feelings for me? 
     MAXIE:  Will you please shut up about that, Spinelli!   I am SO not still in love with you.  I love NATHAN now.  NATHAN is my boyfriend.  What are you doing here anyway?
     SPINELLI:  I'm assisting Lulu and Tracy in their search for answers about Luke Spencer.  I've exhausted all the legal channels--
     MAXIE:  STOP there!   I will NOT be a part of anything illegal.  You're Zacchara-ing me!
     SPINELLI:  If I don't show you any illegal searches, does that mean I have a chance with you?
     MAXIE:  You HAD your chance, Spinelli, but you chose Ellie.
     SPINELLI:  Would THIS change your mind?  kisses Maxie

    COURTHOUSE

     RIC:  I call conflict of interest.  You're getting your groove on with the petitioner's grandmother!
     JUDGE WALTERS:  And you are your client's BROTHER, so there!   I rule in favor of Michael Quartermaine.  Now where's the kid?
     SONNY:  Ummmm
     JUDGE WALTERS:  I can't heeeeeaaaaar you!
     SONNY:  She's at home with the nanny.  
     CARLY:  Liar!  She's in New York with Morgan!  
     SONNY:  Michael's not taking my daughter away from me.

   HOSPITAL

    TRACY:  I never thought I'd feel sorry for Scott Baldwin.  Luke has really gone off the deep end.
    LULU:  Is Scott going to press charges?  
    TRACY:  Not before my husband gets the help he needs.  
    BOBBIE:  Sorry about your ear, Scott.   Had I known my brother had turned into a rottweiler, I would have made sure he wore a muzzle.  But he's a sick, sick puppy...I mean man.   Something is very wrong inside my brother's brain.
    SCOTT:  You can say that again!   He BIT MY EAR OFF!!!!!  
    BOBBIE:  To be fair, the doctors reattached it. 

   RYAN'S BAR

     AVA:  Hello Mother!
     DELIA:  Crap, now I'm seeing ghosts.   You sing one Irish wake song...
     AVA:  Nice to see you too, Mom.   It's me, Ava.  In the flesh. 
     DELIA:  It can't be!   You were shot and fell off a bridge.   How can you be alive?  
     AVA:  Someone saved, someone saved, someone saved, someone saved my life that night!
     SILAS:  That would be me.   Ava, what are you doing out of the Secret Green Recovery Room?
     AVA:  I had to eavesdrop on my own wake.   I wanted to hear nice things being said about me.  That and see my adorable Crypt Baby Avery!  
      SILAS:  Look, I get that you missed your kid, but you have brought one more party into our Ring of Secrecy.  I believe Port Chuckles has a slang term for that:  Zacchara-ing.  You just Zacchara-ed your mother and I'll be damned if I let the two of your Zacchara Kiki too.  
    
   SHADYBROOK

    NINA:  Marco
    FRANCO:  Polo
    NINA:  Marco
    FRANCO:  Polo
    NINA:  JAY
    FRANCO:  You're supposed to say MARCO!  
    NATHAN:  Nina, make new friends.
    FRANCO:  That's not nice. 
    NATHAN:  I thought Franco wasn't lucid.  I thought the LSD made him crazy.  I mean, crazier than before.
    FRANCO:  Crazy.  I was crazy once.  They put me in a rubber room.  I died in that room.  They buried me with the rats.  Rats, they drive me crazy.  Crazy, I was crazy once...
    NATHAN:  Like I said, sister-cousin, Make.  New.  Friends.  
  
    DANTE:  Time to go to your cage, Luke.   You wouldn't be able to harm any of my loved ones chained to a bed.  See you, wouldn't want to be you.  
   
    FRANCO:  reading paper  Dammit!   That maniac bit my dad's ear off!  He's gotta pay!   Which way to the lion's cages?  

 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment