Monday, July 27, 2015

A Farewell To Luke

    That's a wrap!  Anthony Geary has called it a GH career and Luke has disappeared into the fog, quite literally.   He says his goodbye to Sonny and to Lulu on his way to find his future self.  Meanwhile Madeline channels Helena (Those two have to be related!) with Maxie, who gives as good as she takes.   Dillon runs into Morgan at the Floating Rib and rhapsodizes about Lulu, which puts Morgan on edge.   Valerie has an unpleasant encounter of the Maxie kind at the MetroCourt, then runs into Dillon at the Floating Rib and the two hatch a plan.  Lulu isn't ready to completely forgive and forget when it comes to Dante and Valerie.   Ava persuades Franco to keep quiet when Kiki drops by to visit her "Aunt Denise".   Nathan witnesses Ric's controlling ways with Nina.  Laura comforts a guilt-ridden Dante. 

     PIER

          LUKE:  This is goodbye, Sonny.  I'm leaving The Chuckles for good this time. Take this gun to remember me by.  
          SONNY:  You goin' off the deep end or something, Luke?  You might need this, wherever you're goin'.  
          LUKE:  Not Future Luke.  Future Luke has no need for guns.  I'm leaving the Past and Present Lukes behind.   No more mob. No more violence.  Good night, stars.  Good night, air.  Good night, gunshots everywhere.  
          SONNY:  You sure about this?  We had some good times, you and I. 
          LUKE:  We sure did, old pal, we sure did.   Take care of Lulu and Rocco for me.  

      METROCOURT

           MADELINE:  I don't believe you are suitable for my James, you glorified trailer trash you!  
           MAXIE:  Who do you think YOU are with these insults?  A poor woman's Helena Cassadine? 
           MADELINE:  After all, you and Goat Boy have a, what do they call it, "love child"?  
           MAXIE:  Georgie is SO much more than just the love child of me and Spinelli.  
           MADELINE:  Georgie?   The baby's name is GEORGIE?   Does the poor dear child have gender confusion?   
           MAXIE:  O to the MG, Homewrecking Slut at 3 o clock! 
           MADELINE:  I beg your pardon!   
           MAXIE:  I meant to say, Valerie, how lovely to see you!  
           VALERIE:  Yeah, whatever, Maxie.  I'm just looking for my missing earring.  
           MAXIE:  Here it is.  How about you go looking for your missing self-respect now.  
           MADELINE:  Aren't you going to introduce me to your, what's that made-up word you people use nowadays, frenemy?  
           MAXIE:  Madeline, this is Valerie.  Valerie, this is my boyfriend's mother-aunt, Madeline Reeves. 

       THE FLOATING RIB

         DILLON:  Hey, dude, wanna read my script?  
         MORGAN:  Thanks, but no thanks.  Waiting for my girlfriend.
         DILLON:  Relax, bro.  Totally not coming on to you.  I'm straight.  I'm so straight my script is about my ex-girlfriend.   Dillon Quartermaine.
         MORGAN:  Totally didn't recognize you, dude!   I'm Michael's kid bro Morgan.  
         DILLON:  Sweet!  So what do you think about cheating girlfriends?   That's what happened with me and my ex and it's part of my screenplay.  Check out this dialogue on page 52.   
         MORGAN:  Self-edit much, dude?  
         DILLON:  That was Lulu.  She's hot AND has a killer screenwriter's mind.  
         MORGAN:  Yeah, she's kind of my sister-in-law.  And my cousin.  This town, right?  

        HAUNTED STAR

        DANTE:  Lulu, I don't get it?  Why won't you let me shower you with apology gifts?  
        LULU:  Because I'm having disturbing visuals of The Infamous Valerie Kiss.  They're happening, like, 24/7.  I mean, like, it was JUST A KISS!   Imagine how wacked-out I would be if the two of you had SEX!  
        DANTE:  (to himself): Reason number 2,368 for this lie of omisson:  The preservation of Lulu's sanity. (to Lulu) How many ways can I say I'm sorry?  
        LULU:  I need time.  And space.   And possibly therapy.  

        JULIAN'S APARTMENT

        AVA:  You will NOT tell Kiki about me and Morgan!  Not if you want to get back with your precious loony-bird ex-girlfriend.  
        FRANCO:  But it's KIKI!   I can't like to KIKI.  
        KIKI: Aunt Denise?  What is Franco doing here?   
        FRANCO:  Nice to see you again too Kiki.  
        AVA/"DENISE":  We're still fake-dating, honey.  
        KIKI: Ooooookay.  How are you holding up since Sonny barred you from seeing Avery?  
        AVA/"DENISE":  You just HAD to bring that up?  
        KIKI:  Maybe I should cancel my trip to my friend's Girls Gone Wild bachelorette party.  
        AVA/"DENISE":  No, you go.  I'll be just fine.  Right, Franco?  
     
        HAUNTED STAR

        LAURA:  Sorry for barging in on Date Night, but, Lulu, your dad's about to leave Port Chuckles behind forever.   I thought you might want to say goodbye before his ship comes in.  
         LULU:  OMG, thanks, Mom.   
         LAURA:  Dante, I heard about you and Lulu and Valerie, but I'm not here to judge. 
         DANTE:  I made huge mistake, Laura.   I love your daughter so much and I jumped to the wrongest conclusion I've ever jumped to in my life.  
         LAURA:  To be fair, we forced Lulu to keep some secrets from you and Dillon happened to be along for the ride. 
       
         NINA'S SUITE

        NATHAN:  So, Nina, what's the story with the baby blanket?   I'm here to help you. 
        RIC:  Don't trust him, Nina.  He's a COP.  He's here to send you to THE POKEY.  
        NINA:  But he's my BROTHER.  
        RIC:  All the more reason for him to manipulate you.   Repeat what I say:  You can only trust ME.  
        NATHAN:  Controlling much, Lansing?  
        RIC:  I'm here to protect MY WIFE from unlawful search and seizure. 
        NATHAN:  My mother-aunt says you're hallucinating and might be losing your marbles again.  
        NINA:  Since when do you listen to HER?   
        NATHAN:  So are you crazy or is this all just a big misunderstanding?   Can we talk in private?  
        RIC:  My wife is talking to NO cops.  

        METROCOURT

        MAXIE:  I see your snotty disapproval of me and raise you one murdered grandchild and twenty years in a coma for your daughter. 
        MADELINE:  Oh, please!  It's not like YOU haven't seen the inside of a jail cell.  
        MAXIE:  Not for actually committing a crime.  By the way, the 80s called.  They want your power suit back.  
        NATHAN:  Maxie for the win!  
        MADELINE:  James, your so-called "girlfriend" spent the whole time you were gone insulting me.  
        NATHAN:  And who brought THAT on, mother-aunt?  
     
       FLOATING RIB

        VALERIE:  Bartender, I need some booze, like NOW!  
         DILLON:  Someone's had a rough day in The Chuckles.
         VALERIE:  Anyone would need booze after being around a vigilante in a pineapple dress.  
         VALERIE'S UNBORN BABY: Easy, easy now!   I am SO far from legal drinking age and I'm not up for any vodka coming through that cord thingy.  
          DILLON:  Yeah, Maxie Jones should definitely come with a warning label.   I should know.  I used to date her sister.  
          VALERIE:  She wouldn't shut up about me and Dante.  I need a distraction from his hotness and sad, sad, lack of availability.
          DILLON:  I can be your distraction.   The chick I'm hot for is off limits to, so I totally hear ya.

          KIKI:  I'm back.  Denise is the bestest!   She told me to go and have fun and that every little thing would be alright with her.  Especially since she has Franco to babysit her.
          MORGAN:  Yeah, as long as good ol' reliable boy scout Franco is keeping an eye on her...

         PIER

            LULU:  OMG, Daddy, you're leaving for good?   Who am I going to talk to about my Dante-Valerie kiss hallucinations?  
             LUKE:  I trust you will handle any hallucinations life throws at you.  You're a Spencer and demons and hallucinations and all that fun stuff runs in the family.   Future Lulu will be just fine.  
             LULU:  Thank you, Daddy.   OMG, I'll miss you so much!  
        

3 comments:

  1. "MADELINE: After all, you and Goat Boy
    MADELINE: Georgie? The baby's name is GEORGIE? Does the poor dear child have gender confusion? "

    ROFL!

    " LULU: I need time. And space. And possibly therapy. "

    Hahahahaha. She is going to need therapy once she finds out Val and Dante had sex and she is preggers! :)

    " VALERIE'S UNBORN BABY: Easy, easy now! I am SO far from legal drinking age and I'm not up for any vodka coming through that cord thingy."

    ROFL! That poor baby is gonna be drunk! :) Cord thingy hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahahahaha. She is going to need therapy once she finds out Val and Dante had sex and she is preggers! :)"

    Maybe Luke can FedEx her some space cakes from Amsterdam ;)

    "ROFL! That poor baby is gonna be drunk! :) Cord thingy hahaha!"

    Unborn baby: Wait 'till she has to deal with my hangover on top of morning sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Maybe Luke can FedEx her some space cakes from Amsterdam ;)"

    Hahahaha. I think that will help a lot! :)

    "Unborn baby: Wait 'till she has to deal with my hangover on top of morning sickness."

    ROFL! Space cakes will help Val and the unborn baby too! :)

    ReplyDelete