Friday, July 10, 2015

I Have Something To Tell You

   Which was NOT "You are Jason".  Noooooo, that story has to be dragged out for much longer, right?  All Liz ended up confessing was that she loved Jake Doe and he said it right back.   Meanwhile, back on Cassadine Island, little Jake gets to know his dad and his grandparents again.  Laura sweetly offered to let the kid show her his favorite places on the island while Luke and Lucky had a touching father-son scene.  Jonathan Jackson and Tony Geary sell the father-son chemistry like nobody's business!  
   


     CASSADINE ISLAND

    LUKE:  Hi Jake.  I'm your grandpa Luke.  Long time, no see.  If you don't remember me or blocked me out because I ran you over with my car, I understand.  
    LITTLE JAKE:  Hi Luke.  I mean, hi, Grandpa.  
    LUCKY:  OMG, it's really him!  It's really my son, only he's a little older now.   Same face, same hair.  Hey, kiddo!  You may not remember me, but I'm your father.  
    LITTLE JAKE:  You are?
    LUCKY:  Yes, I am your father, Jake.  Wanna check out my smartphone?  They've come a long way since you were kidnapped by Helena and sent to this island.  
    LITTLE JAKE:  Cool!  I think. 
    LUCKY:  I guess we should head home now. 
    LAURA:  Let's wait just little bit longer before we take the little boy from the only home he remembers.   Hey Jake!  I'm your grandmother Laura.  Do you want to show me all your favorite places on this island? 
    LITTLE JAKE:  Okay. 

    DANTE AND LULU'S APARTMENT

    CARLY: (holding Rocco) I thought you might be missing someone. 
    LULU:  Rocco!  I missed you SOOOOOOO much when I was on my adventure with Dillon! 
    CARLY:  I'll bet you did. 
    LULU:  What's that supposed to mean? 
    CARLY:  Sonny told me everything.  You and Dillon took off to some motel in Canada, didn't you? 
    LULU:  It isn't what you think, Carly.  I didn't screw Dillon Quartermaine in some hotel room.  We were trying to save Lucky's life.  
    CARLY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT? 

     PCPD

     VALERIE:  You're back to work? 
      DANTE:  I'm back.  So is Lulu.  She didn't cheat on me after all.  
     VALERIE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?   I thought for sure my cousin was screwing around with Dillon!  Now I can't be your rebound booty call anymore!  
      DANTE:  About that.  It never happened.  It has to be our secret. 
      VALERIE:  My lips are sealed (to herself) Too late, Dante. I already blabbed to our boss, Jordan, the commish. 
      
     OUTSIDE KELLY'S
 
      SAM:  Cousin Nikolas, what is going on between you and Hayden Barnes? 
      NIKOLAS:  Is?  Last I heard she's in a coma.  
      SAM:  Fine, what WAS going on between you and Hayden? 
      NIKOLAS:  (to himself) Le Petit Mort, and lots of it! (to Sam) We knew each other back in the day.  
      SAM:  Did you know what she was doing to Elizabeth, pretending to be Jake's wife?   Or was that your setup from the get-go? 
      NIKOLAS:  I had nothing to do with Hayden's ruse with Jake. 
      SAM:  But a little bird told me you let her sleep over at Wyndemere. 
      NIKOLAS:  So?  Haven't you heard?  I'm running a hotel for the wayward women of Port Chuckles.  Good old fashioned royal hospitality.  
      
     CASSADINE ISLAND

      LUCKY:  Dad, you were the best!   I want to be just like you when I get old. 
      LUKE:  Oh yeah?  Well, I don't recommend killing your parents.  
      LUCKY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?  
      LUKE:  I accidentally killed my mom when I was a kid.   But my dad, he was a rat bastard and I killed him on purpose. 
      LUCKY:  Well, if he was a rat bastard, he deserved it.  You're nothing like him. 
      LUKE:  It's a good thing you weren't around me last year at this time, or even the early part of this year.  I went full Tim Spencer and even aligned myself with the devil herself. 
      LUCKY:  Helena? 
      LUKE:  The one and only.   But I faced my demons and I've come out of it a better man, at least I hope.  
      LUCKY:  It's too bad you couldn't be your own father because you would have been a way better father to yourself than your rat bastard father was to you.  
 
      DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT
 
     LULU:  So my mom and dad told me that I couldn't tell Dante because he's a cop and if the bad guys who had Lucky found out there were cops involved, Lucky would have been killed, Carly.  KILLED! 
    CARLY:  But Dante isn't just a cop.  He's your HUSBAND!  
    LULU:  I know, and I made the wrong choice.   I should have told him and I felt terrible lying to him.  
     CARLY:  And you didn't even bother to tell Elizabeth that Lucky was in danger?  
      LULU:  Since when are you and Elizabeth so close?  
      CARLY:  We've had our moments, like when she agreed to give Josslyn Jake's kidney.   I saw her yesterday and it was almost like we were friends or something. 
      LULU:  That's good.   How is Josslyn?  
      CARLY:  Cancer-free, thank God!  

      LIZ'S HOUSE

      LIZ:  I ran into Carly at the hospital.  She was waiting for test results on Josslyn. 
      JAKE:  Good news, I hope. 
      LIZ:  That's the weird thing.  She asked me to go in with her to hear the results.  
      JAKE:  And that's weird because...
      LIZ:  Carly and I aren't exactly besties.   Frenemies is more like it.   But it made me think about little Jake and how much I miss him.   I didn't want to give away his organs at first and I yelled at Jason when he suggested it. 
      JAKE: You just lost your kid.  Of course you don't want to think about having his organs cut out of him.  
      LIZ:  I feel so bad about yelling at Jason. 
      JAKE:  I'm sure the guy forgave you.  I would have if I were him. 
      LIZ:  (to herself) That's just the thing.  You ARE him (to Jake) I have a confession to make. 
      JAKE:  What is it?  
      LIZ:  (to herself) YOU. ARE. JASON.  (to Jake) I love you! 
      JAKE:  That's your confession?   I love you too.  

      
       DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

        CARLY:  So you know about Dante and Valerie?
        LULU:  What about Dante and Valerie?  
        CARLY:  Sonny told me they locked lips. 
        LULU:  Dante would NEVER kiss another woman, much less my own COUSIN! 
        CARLY:  Sonny told me that Dante told him he kissed her.  

       LIZ'S HOUSE
-
        LUCKY:   Now that was some lightning-fast teleportation! 
        LUKE:  You're telling me. 
        LUCKY:  Well, here goes.   Maybe I should wait to bring Jake in after I've talked to her.  Hey, kiddo, you hang out with Grandpa while I go talk to your mom. 
        LIZ:  (answers the door)  Lucky?   
   

   

3 comments:

  1. "Valerie: I thought for sure my cousin was screwing around with Dillon! Now I can't be your rebound booty call anymore!"

    Yeah too bad ROFL!

    " DANTE: About that. It never happened. It has to be our secret.
    VALERIE: My lips are sealed"

    Unborn baby's thoughts: I'm on my way! I'm a comin!

    "NIKOLAS: (to himself) Le Petit Mort, and lots of it!"

    I wonder if Nik misses Le Petit Mort with Hayden! :)

    " LUCKY: Now that was some lightning-fast teleportation!
    LUKE: You're telling me. "

    Hahaha. Very fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Unborn baby's thoughts: I'm on my way! I'm a comin!"

    LOL! Dante inherited the Corinthos SuperSperm, so we know a bun's in Val's oven. The baby would be Rocco's half sibling and half second-cousin. That's The Chuckles for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Yup! That is the Chuckles for ya! :)

    Rocco: Hey sibcous.

    Unborn baby: Hi sibcous!

    ReplyDelete