Friday, July 31, 2015

Silas Done Bit The Big One...

     ...And who was caught holding the knife over his body but his ex-wife Nina, who was just told by Franco that Silas was the one who kidnapped Avery.  Man, is Kiki in for a big hurtin' when she gets back from her weekend of partying!   And we're in for a big hurtin' with more Morgan and "Denise" scenes because Silas isn't around anymore to bust their asses. 

         Liz panics when Laura reveals that she knows Jake is Jason and uses Nikolas's role in Hayden's shooting to try to scare Laura away from spilling the beans.  Sam is happy that Liz agreed to let Danny and Li'l Jake meet.  Jake fills Sam in on his talk with Michael while Michael confronts Nikolas on his actions in the ELQ takeover.   "Denise" tries to talk Morgan out of confronting Silas. 

         JULIAN'S APARTMENT

          AVA/"DENISE":  Look, Moahgan, I tried to get Silas to not tell Kiki nothin' but he wasn't havin' it.  
          MORGAN:  CRAP!   We're gonna have to find a way to keep Silas quiet.  Kiki CAN'T know that my willy is controlling my brain.  She CAN'T KNOW!   I'm gonna go give Silas a piece of my mind. 
          AVA/"DENISE":  Don't do it, Moahgan!  You might end up givin' him a piece of yoah willy instead! 
          MORGAN:  I can handle that hypocrite who slept with your sister while he was MARRIED to Nina.  
          AVA/"DENISE":  Promise you won't!  
          MORGAN:  Fine, I promise (to himself) NOT!  

          SHADYBROOK

          NINA:  Denise said you love me.  Is that true, Franco?  
          FRANCO:  Yes, it is true.  And I believe you didn't kidnap that baby. 
          NINA:  But I DID!   Why else would I be hallucinating crying babies and cribs? 
          FRANCO:  Watching too many Lifetime movies?  I don't know, but I DO know you didn't take Avery because Silas took her to take bone marrow out of her to save Ava's life. 
          NINA:  That's ridiculous.  Ava's DEAD, Franco. 
          FRANCO:  Not so, Nina. Not so.  You know your new friend Denise?   That's just Ava in a wig and a phony accent. 
          NINA:  OMG!   Silas wants ME to take the fall for kidnapping Avery!   He's a DEAD MAN! 

         LIZ'S HOUSE

         LAURA:  I know Jake is Jason.  Nikolas told me. 
         LIZ:  He TOLD you?   Nice job keeping a SECRET, Nikolas. 
         LAURA:  To be fair, I overheard you and Nikolas talking and then I asked him and told me Jason is indeed alive and Jake Doe IS Jason.   Elizabeth, he NEEDS to know who he is!   He has a wife, a child, a job as Sonny's right hand man!   And Monica deserves to know her son is ALIVE!  
         LIZ:  You see, there's this woman, Hayden Barnes, who my ex hired to pretend she was Jake's wife.  SHE KNOWS Jake is Jason.   She was shot in the head and is in a coma and I think Nikolas did it.  If you tell Jake he's Jason, Nikolas could go to jail.   (to self)  Thank you, Ric, for giving me some desperation manipulation pointers when we were together.  
         LAURA:  So you know for SURE that Nikolas had this poor woman shot because she knew Jake was Jason?  
         LIZ:  Not for sure-sure, but he was kind of sick of Hayden hitting him up for sex every five minutes and he told me he'd find a way to keep her quiet about Jason and he said it in a very ominous tone.   Hate to break it to you, Laura, but your son has gone FULL CASSADINE!  
         LAURA:  I'd like to hear Nikolas's side of this story. 
         LIZ:  No you wouldn't because then he will think his mother thinks he's capable of attempted murder.  

         HOSPITAL

         PATRICK:  I talked to Elizabeth and she gave the okay for Danny and Li'l Jake to meet. 
         SAM:  Awesome!  You're the best boyfriend ever!  
         PATRICK:  Just doing my Good Boyfriend Duty.  Gotta go fix patients' brains.  See you in 45 minutes.   I work VERY quickly. 
         JAKE:  Hi Sam.  Michael tells me that he thinks Nikolas knows who I am.  
         SAM:  That's interesting.  He flat-out denied it to me.  
         JAKE:  And you believe him?  I know he's your cousin, but he is the grandson of Helena Cassadine.  
          SAM:  And he's becoming more and more like her every day.  We need some leverage over him so we can get some answers.  

           METROCOURT

           MICHAEL:  Morgan, why so glum?  
           MORGAN:  What's it to you? 
           MICHAEL:  I thought we sort of didn't hate each other anymore.  Call me if you want to unload.  
           
           MICHAEL:  Well, well, well, look whose stock has fallen off a cliff! 
           NIKOLAS:  Very funny, Michael.  I'm still way better at CEO-ing than you'll ever be.  
           MICHAEL:  You're going DOWN, Cassadine!  
           NIKOLAS:  Don't be so sure of that.  
           MICHAEL:  Once I find some dirt on you, ELQ will be back in its rightful place in MY family.  Unless I already have something on you.   Does the name Jake Doe ring a bell?  

           HOSPITAL

           PATRICK:  Hayden's waking up, guys.  
           JAKE:  Finally, some answers.   Me first!  

            LIZ'S HOUSE

            NIKOLAS:  Can I come in? 
            LIZ:  Sure, why not?  Everyone else in this town has.  
  
           SILAS'S APARTMENT

            FRANCO:  Nina?  Who told you not to play with knives?  

3 comments:

  1. "LIZ: Not for sure-sure, but he was kind of sick of Hayden hitting him up for sex every five minutes"

    ROFL! I don't think Nik is ever sick of that! Hahahaha.

    "NIKOLAS: Can I come in?
    LIZ: Sure, why not? Everyone else in this town has. "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! I don't think Nik is ever sick of that! Hahahaha."

    No, probably not, but Liz had to think of something on the fly;) LOL

    ReplyDelete