Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Crack The Safe

    Jake (not to be confused with Liz's son who is, according to his adoptive father Lucky, still among the living) and Sam talk strategy for Operation Reclaim ELQ and Sam suggest they use her Cassadine connections to break into Wyndemere and crack Nikolas's safe.   Lucas is suspicious when Brad keeps putting off a meeting between their parents.  Liz shares her worries about Lucky with Nikolas.  Things are somewhat awkward between Dante and Valerie after their sexcapade in Dante & Lulu's bed.  Lulu and Dillon, returning to The Chuckles, run into Maxie and Nathan at the airport.  Tracy announces she's leaving town to visit her granddaughter Brook Lynn.  

    WYNDEMERE

       LIZ:  (running around in circles and flailing her arms) OMG! OMG! Why is Lucky hiding from me and his CHILD?  Even LULU has heard from him and I haven't!  What am I going to DO, Nikolas? 
       NIKOLAS:  Whoa whoa whoa, get down from the ledge, Liz!   Maybe Lucky didn't realize that Aiden is back from Kiddie Witness Protection. 
       LIZ:  But I texted him AND posted it on his facebook timeline! 
       NIKOLAS:  Well THAT makes all the difference.  Relax, Liz.  Every little thing is going to be alright.
        LIZ:  Do you think maybe I'm feeling guilty about keeping Jason from his family.  Danny krazy-glued himself to Jason yesterday at the fireworks.  It's like he already knows or something.   Kinda creepy coming from a 3 year old. 
        NIKOLAS:  Do you want to tell Jason who he is?   We could totally still do that.  Just be prepared for him to never speak to you again and for me to lose ELQ because of you. 
        LIZ:  Maybe you're right.  As long as Jason thinks he's this guy named Jake, it's better for both of us. 

     DANTE AND LULU'S APARTMENT

     VALERIE:  Do you regret sleeping with me?
      DANTE:  It's complicated.
      VALERIE:  Yeah, it was all my fault.  You were drunk and I was sober, so it's all my fault.
      DANTE:  You're not the one who cheated, Valerie.  That was me.   I was pissed at Lulu and drank about 6,000 off-label craft beers. 
      VALERIE:  Are things going to be all weird between us now?   I don't want to not ever see you again. 
      DANTE:  We're friends, Val.  With a one-night benefit. 
      VALERIE:  OMG, I'm so late for work and I have to wash this sex guilt off of me.
       DANTE:  You can use my shower.
      VALERIE:  No thanks.  I'll just swim to Wyndemere instead.

    AIRPORT

      LULU:  Thank God everybody's okay and I can finally tell Dante the truth. 
      DILLON:  Yeah, good luck with that.
      MAXIE:  OMG!  LULU!  How's Granny?   Is that DILLON QUARTERMAINE? 
      DILLON:  Nice to see you too Maxie.   Sorry I cheated on Georgie way back in the 2000's with Lulu here.
      MAXIE:  Bygones. I named my daughter Georgie.  That's why I'm here at the airport.  I'm going to visit her in Portland.
      DILLON:  Love to meet her sometime.  I sure do miss your sister.
      MAXIE:  So do I.   So Lulu, why did Dillon go to Italy to see your grandmother with you?
      LULU:  Full disclosure:  We didn't go to Italy.  Some old enemy of my dad's was holding Lucky and Ethan captive, only Lucky was in on it the whole time.  But Dad shot his enemy about 50 times so he's dead for real this time.
      NATHAN:  And you went with Dillon instead of Dante because...
      LULU:  Because the 200 year old man in a wheelchair with extensive plastic surgery said "no cops or Lucky and Ethan die".
      NATHAN:  That explains everything (shakes head)

    KELLY'S

    SAM:  We need to be more proactive in bringing my cousin down.  What do you say we break into his castle and crack his safe?
   JAKE:  You really are an adrenaline junkie, aren't you?   Just how do we break into a castle with its own zip code?
   SAM:  Easy if you are related to the owner.   C'mon, Jake, it'll be fun!   It'll take my mind off of lying to Patrick about working with you.
  JAKE:  When you put it that way, I guess it will take my mind off of lying to Uhlizabeth.  Let's do it.

  HOSPITAL

  LUCAS:  So, Brad, have you been able to reach your super-busy parents yet?   Are they, like, famous in another country or something?
  BRAD:  I saw that movie "Meet The Parents", with Ben Stiller and Robert DeNiro.  It scarred me for life.  I can't take the chance that you'll set my parents' house on fire while spray-painting their cat's tail.
  LUCAS:  I knew we shouldn't have streamed that one on Netflix!  
  BRAD:  Besides, who needs parents when we can just elope to Vegas?
  PATRICK:  Who's eloping to Vegas?
  BRAD:   It was just a suggestion.  By the way, Dr. Drake, what's the relationship status between you and Sam? 
  PATRICK:  It could be better if the ghost of Jason would get the hell out of the way. 

  Q MANSION

   SABRINA:  Morning, bestie!  I've planned a fun girls' day for us! 
   TRACY:  That's really nice of you, Sabrina, but I'm on the next plane out of town.
   SABRINA:  Don't tell me you are running away from your heartbreak over Luke Spencer!
   TRACY:  I'm going to L.A. to talk some sense into my granddaughter and find out why she gave her ELQ shares to Nikolas.
   SABRINA:  Now you're talking!   We are SO getting that company back, right bestie?
   TRACY:  Never thought I'd be saying this, but right, bestie!

   HOSPITAL

    BRAD:  Felix, I'm lying to my fiance.
    FELIX:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?   Are you cheating on Lucas?
    BRAD:  Hell no, Felix.  I'm lying about something else and it's huge.     

   DANTE AND LULU'S APARTMENT

    LULU:  I'm baaaaaack!   OMG, where's Rocco? 
  
    AIRPORT

     TRACY:  Oh no!  Not YOU! 

    WYNDEMRERE

     SAM:  Yoo hoo!  Anybody home?
     JAKE:  And here I thought you were a professional at breaking and entering.
     SAM:  Coast is clear.  Onto the safe!

    HOSPITAL

    LIZ:  (bumps into Patrick):  I'm sorry.  Patrick?
   PATRICK:  Hey Elizabeth.  Can't talk now.  I have to check on Hayden.  Comas have a way of un-coma-ing.
    LIZ:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT?   I'm screwed.   

    

3 comments:

  1. "LIZ: But I texted him AND posted it on his facebook timeline! "

    Lucky is on facebook! YAY! ROFL!


    " VALERIE: Do you regret sleeping with me?"

    Me: Well, he is a married man who cheated on his wife, so I say uh YES! DUH! And uh Dante, don't treat her like she's an 18 year old virgin!!! "

    "DANTE: I was pissed at Lulu and drank about 6,000 off-label craft beers."

    ROFL!

    "LULU: Because the 200 year old man in a wheelchair with extensive plastic surgery said "no cops or Lucky and Ethan die".

    Hahaha. Extensive plastic surgery! And after 500 bullets in him, he didn't die! Until one bullet in the head did him in! :)

    " BRAD: I saw that movie "Meet The Parents", with Ben Stiller and Robert DeNiro."

    I love that movie!!!

    "BRAD: Hell no, Felix. I'm lying about something else and it's huge. "

    He's really a hermaphrodite!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He's really a hermaphrodite!!! :)"

    ROTFL! Now THAT would be a first for soaps, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it would be the first for soaps! Haha.

    ReplyDelete