Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The One Where Franco Plays With Knives

     Franco tries to scare Morgan into staying away from "Denise" by pointing a knife at him, then takes another knife to try to jimmy Scott's desk drawer open to snatch that flash drive for Ava.  Meanwhile, "Denise" convinces Nina that Franco still loves her and that she should ask Ric for a divorce.   A mustache-twirling Ric gloats to Madeline about how easy it is to gaslight Nina.  Dillon tells Lulu that he asked Valerie on a date and Valerie seeks Dante's approval to date Dillon.   Silas is ready to come clean about kidnapping Crypt Baby Avery.  Nathan confesses to Jordan that he thinks Nina's being set up. 

    JULIAN'S APARTMENT

       AVA/"DENISE":  Come awn in, Nina.  Have a doughnut and listen to me tawk about how Franco still loves ya.
        NINA:  One, I don't do carbs.  Two, Franco is in love with you, not me.
        AVA/"DENISE":  Nina, Nina, Nina!  That's awl I heah Franco tawkin' about is how much he still loves his Nina.
         NINA:  I'm married now, Denise.  See this ring?  Franco accused me of being a crazy kidnapper, so he's day late and a dollar short.
         AVA/"DENISE":  Ever heah of divoahce?  Franco is sorry he evah accused you of stealin' dat baby.  He goes awn and awn about how it was da biggest mistake of his life.
         NINA:  Oh really?  And you're telling me this because we're such good friends?   We barely know each other and I hated your sister's guts.
          AVA/"DENISE":  But you don't hate mine, do ya?  Besides, I'm lookin' foah a new bestie seein' as I don't know a whole lotta peeps in this 'hood.  Take my advice:  Divoahce dat Ric clown and get back togethah with Franco.
          NINA:  You know what, Denise DiMuccio?  You're making some sense!   I think I'll have some carbs after all.  I need my energy to kick Ric to the curb.   

     SILAS'S APARTMENT

         FRANCO:  I know what you've been doing with Denise DiMuccio, you little boy-toy you.
         MORGAN:  What, did Kiki's dad tell you?
         FRANCO:  Since when does Silas talk to me?  No, it was Denise herself.  I knew she was stashing a little someone-someone in her bedroom.  That little someone-someone was YOU, Morgan.
         MORGAN:  Since when is it any of your business what Denise and I do?
         FRANCO:  Since Kiki is my friend and you're CHEATING ON HER with her own m--AUNT!
         MORGAN:  So what are you gonna do about it.
         FRANCO:  (picks up a knife from the kitchen) I don't know.  You're gonna have to help me here.  Should I slice you or dice you?
         MORGAN:  I'm telling my mob kingpin dad on you.   He already hates you, so if I were you, I'd get my affairs in order.
         FRANCO:  On second thought, just keep your horny little hands off Denise or I'll come back, having rustled up a chainsaw.

        SILAS'S OFFICE

        KIKI:  Hi Dad.  Just wanted to say bye to you before I left to get wild and crazy drunk for a weekend.
       SILAS:  And here I thought you'd already boarded the bus.   I was just contemplating what to do about Nina.
        KIKI:  How about staying AWAY from that crazy bitch.
        SILAS:  It's complicated.   Have a great trip.   Find a new boyfriend.

        NINA'S SUITE

      RIC:  Ha ha ha ha ha!   Nina thinks she's seeing purple elephants and hearing crying babies.   Am I the best evil, money-grubbing gaslighting husband or WHAT?
      MADELINE:  Did James come by?
      RIC:  James?  You mean Detective West?  Yeah, he came by and peppered Nina with questions about the blanket.   I just told her she can't trust anyone but me.  No harm, no foul.  Just another day in the life of Ric Lansing.
      MADELINE:  He SAW the BLANKET?   For a lawyer you sure aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.   You know that's manufactured evidence, or have you forgotten what that means.
      RIC:  Maddie, Maddie, Maddie!   All we have to do is burn that sucker and we're golden! 

       PCPD

      NATHAN:  Hey, Commish.  I have a problem.  I found this baby blanket that belongs to Avery Corinthos in my sister's hotel room but I don't think she took it.  I think she's being set up, possibly by her no-good gold-digger hubby.
      JORDAN:  Ric Lansing?   He got my son off the hook, so he couldn't be a money-grubbing husband trying to set his wife up for kidnapping.  Those two facts are mutually exclusive.   Besides, where's your proof?
      NATHAN: Therein lies the rub.  I don't have any proof.  Yet.
      JORDAN:  Well then, you're just going to have to produce this baby blanket then, aren't you?   You do remember how proof works, right?

      PIER

      VALERIE:  Are you hungry, Dante?  I brought you some doughnuts.   And coffee.   All the standard cop fare.   By the way, is it okay with you if I go out with Dillon so I can prove to all of Port Chuckles that I'm not a homewrecker? 
       DANTE:  Sure, you can go out with Dillon.  Especially if it will distract him from Lulu.

      HAUNTED STAR

       DILLON:  Hey Lulu, why so glum?
       LULU:  Daddy left Port Chuckles for good and I don't know if I'll ever see him again.
       DILLON:  Ever heard of airplanes?  We just went on one.   You can fly to Amsterdam and visit him.  Maybe he'll share a space cake with you.
       LULU:  I'm sorry for being all weepy and unSpencer-like.
       DILLON:  It's all good, but only if you read my latest revision of my screenplay, now with new and improved dialogue.
       LULU:  Dante kissed Valerie.
       DILLON:  Speaking of Valerie, I asked her out.  Soon, with any luck, it will be ME kissing her.
       LULU:  You and Valerie?
       DILLON:  Look, I know she's not your favorite person, but if this keeps her away from Dante, all the better, right? 
       LULU:  You have a point.

      SCOTT'S OFFICE

       FRANCO:  Come to me, flash drive!  Come to papa!   (answers phone)  Ava?
       AVA:  (over phone) Nina's all yours.  Where's that flash drive?
       FRANCO:  I'm working on it.
       AVA:  You'd better hand it over.   I gave you Nina and I can take her away.
       FRANCO:  Ever heard of patience?  YEESH!

       NINA'S SUITE

         NINA:  Ric, I want a divorce.
         RIC:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?   

    

3 comments:

  1. " VALERIE: Are you hungry, Dante? I brought you some doughnuts. And coffee. All the standard cop fare. By the way, is it okay with you if I go out with Dillon so I can prove to all of Port Chuckles that I'm not a homewrecker?
    DANTE: Sure, you can go out with Dillon. Especially if it will distract him from Lulu."

    ROFL! Val is acting like a girlfriend to him again. :)

    Unborn baby's thoughts: I can't wait to meet you mommy and daddy! *yawns* Oh I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Val is acting like a girlfriend to him again. :)"

    Here's coffee and doughnuts for my Baby Daddy! LOL

    "Unborn baby's thoughts: I can't wait to meet you mommy and daddy! *yawns* Oh I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

    And tomorrow, I'm going to cry some more and drive Nina that much closer to the Funny Farm! You're welcome, Ric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Here's coffee and doughnuts for my Baby Daddy! LOL"

    ROFL!

    "And tomorrow, I'm going to cry some more and drive Nina that much closer to the Funny Farm! You're welcome, Ric!"

    Hahahaha. That is a different baby. That is the fake baby. :)

    ReplyDelete