Thursday, July 16, 2015

Does That Make Me Crazy?

    A panicked Nina seeks reassurance from Silas that she's not headed back to Nutsville.  Meanwhile Ric updates Madeline on his mind games with Nina.   Michael learns of Sonny and Carly's engagement, but strikes out in getting "Denise" permission to see Avery.  Kiki defends Morgan to Silas.  Morgan calls "Denise" out about telling Silas that she and Morgan couldn't keep their hands off each other.  However, the horndog in him wins out once again.   Franco tries to get the recording from his father, but he's no Sam Morgan in the lock-picking department.  

    SONNY'S HOUSE

      CARLY:  Welcome, Favoritest Son.  Guess what?  Sonny and I are getting married again. 
      MICHAEL:  Haven't you tried that already?   Like four times?  You know there are only three strikes, right? 
      SONNY:  This isn't baseball, son.  We pride ourselves on learning from experience.  When at first you don't succeed.  Try, try, try, try, try again.   So, are you coming to the wedding? 
      MICHAEL:  Thanks, but no thanks.  Still working on not being at least sort of pissed off at you.  This pissed-offedness needs time to dissipate. 
      SONNY:  So what brings you by? 
      MICHAEL:  Kiki wanted me to ask if her Aunt Denise could see Avery. 
      SONNY:  You know what I said about try, try, try, try, try again?   It doesn't apply here!   No way, no how is that loony bird going near my daughter! 
      CARLY:  Look, I'm sorry for Kiki's sake, but maybe she should think twice about trusting that insta-aunt of hers.  That woman's got a few screws loose. 
      MICHAEL:  I admit this Denise woman acted a little wacked out the first time I let her see my sister, but I'm feeling sorry for Kiki so I thought I'd give it a shot so I did.
     
      NINA'S SUITE

      RIC: (Playing "baby crying" ringtone on his phone)  Hey Nina.  How's your state of mind today?
      NINA:  I heard it again.
      RIC:  You and your hallucinations.  They're so adorable!  
      NINA:  You think I'm crazy.
      RIC:  Nah, just a little eccentric.  
      NINA:  I need some fresh air and you need a hearing aid or two.  

      SCOTT'S OFFICE

       FRANCO:  Hey, Dad, remember how you got that awesome recording of Ava Jerome confessing to murder and Sonny actually COMMITTING it?   Those were good times, weren't they?   Too bad it's not video or you could sell it to Netflix.  Oh well, there's always iTunes, right?
       SCOTT:  That was one helluva recording alright.   I could have killed two birds with one stone, but stupid Corinthos had to take a bomb off a boat and rescue the governor's daughter and Ava, well, she won't be falling off any more bridges.
       FRANCO:  Well, if you don't need to use it...
       SCOTT'S ASSISTANT:  Ms. Ashford wants to see you.  
       SCOTT:  Gotta go.  The Commish calls.  She's a keeper, that Jordan Ashford.  Wants Corinthos in the clink just as much as I do.  (leaves)
       FRANCO:  (trying to pick lock on Scott's desk drawer) Why do I suck so bad at picking locks? Where's Sam Morgan when I need her?   

       JULIAN'S APARTMENT

      MORGAN:  Denise, why did you tell Silas all about you and me?   WHY???? 
      AVA/"DENISE":  Silas?  Do I know a Silas?  
      MORGAN:  Don't play dumb with me, Denise.  What's your deal?   Silas thinks I'm cheating on Kiki now.  
      AVA/"DENISE":  Not for nothin' Moahgan, but he said he wouldn't tell Kiki nothin' about us. 
      MORGAN:  What we're doing to Kiki is wrong!  We have to stop. 
      AVA/"DENISE":  But I don't wanna stop, Moahgan.  I can't stop thinkin' 'boutcha.  
      MORGAN:  You still haven't told me why you blabbed to Kiki's dad. 
      AVA/"DENISE":  'Cuz I had to tell him I was taken so he wouldn't get all flirty wit me. 
      MORGAN:  Isn't that what FRANCO is for?  
      AVA/"DENISE":  I just ain't that into Franco.  I want YOU, Moahgan!  
      MORGAN:  Dammit, penis!  You win!  (kisses Ava/"Denise") 

      METROCOURT

      JULIAN:  So, how do you like my cover story on Corinthos and how he's the only mobster in town now that I de-mobbed to be with YOU?  
      ALEXIS:  You know, you're actually kinda good at this newspaper thing.   But leaving the mob was suspiciously easy for you.   It's not like you can just get your gold watch and walk away.   None of the mobs I know work that way. 
      JULIAN:  It was MY mob.  I was the boss.   What was I going to do?  Off myself for leaving?  
      ALEXIS:  You have a point.  
      JULIAN:  By the way, do you know of any faraway place to stash obnoxious sisters who have overstayed their welcome?   Denise is a slob who leaves a trail of destruction everywhere she goes and she ate my pizza too!  
     ALEXIS:  YOU had PIZZA?   Stress-eat much? 

      SILAS'S OFFICE

      NINA:  Silas, I'm on the express train to Crazy Town.  I swear I keep hearing babies crying. 
      SILAS:  You are aware that there are other people staying at the MetroCourt, Nina?  
      NINA:  But the funny thing is, Ric doesn't hear the babies crying.   It's just me.  I'm hallucinating.  Or maybe...MAYBE I KIDNAPPED AVERY AFTER ALL!!!   That's right, I was sleepwalking and I stole her from the hospital and hid her in my suite for a few weeks.  I've been known to have some very long sleeps, as you well know.   Then, I took her back to your apartment as I was feeling myself wake up.  
      SILAS:  Well, I didn't think you were crazy thirty seconds ago, but I'm convinced otherwise now.  
      NINA:  I'm going to be sent back to Shadybrook and Franco's mother is going to stick ME with the LSD needle this time!   I'm going on a long STRANGE trip, Silas, and I'm not sure I'll make it back home.  HOLD ME! 
     SILAS:  Nina, I was being sarcastic.  You aren't crazy because if you were crazy, you wouldn't be thinking you were crazy.  
     KIKI:  (sees Nina) Oh, it's YOU again

     NINA'S SUITE

     MADELINE:  Are we doing the right thing, making Nina think she's crazy?  
     RIC:  Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, here I thought you trusted me!   The only way to get to Nina's money is if Nina is in the nuthouse!  
     MADELINE:  I do want the money, but I'm feeling so conflicted.  
     RIC:  Allow me to seduce that feeling away.  (kisses Madeline)  

     SILAS'S OFFICE

     KIKI:  Guess what, Dad?  Michael's going to ask his dad if Denise can see Avery!  Isn't that amazing?  
     SILAS:  If you say so. 
     KIKI:  Isn't Morgan wonderful?  
     SILAS:  I thought you said MICHAEL was going to do you this favor.
     KIKI:  Oh well, they both start with M.   Ta-ta!  

     NINA:  Will you visit me in the loony bin, Silas?  
     SILAS:  No, because I don't think you'll be going there.  I believe in you, Nina. 


3 comments:

  1. "CARLY: Welcome, Favoritest Son."

    Hahaha. He always is. :)

    " MORGAN: Dammit, penis! You win!"

    ROFL! Not yet! On Monday it will win! Unless they get interrupted or they stop. :)

    "NINA: I'm going to be sent back to Shadybrook and Franco's mother is going to stick ME with the LSD needle this time! I'm going on a long STRANGE trip, Silas, and I'm not sure I'll make it back home. HOLD ME!"

    Hahahaha. Poor Nina!!! Yes McSilas she wants to be held! :)

    "KIKI: Guess what, Dad? Michael's going to ask his dad if Denise can see Avery! Isn't that amazing?
    SILAS: If you say so.
    KIKI: Isn't Morgan wonderful?
    SILAS: I thought you said MICHAEL was going to do you this favor.
    KIKI: Oh well, they both start with M. Ta-ta!"

    ROFL! Yeah she is a confused idiot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Not yet! On Monday it will win! Unless they get interrupted or they stop. :)"

    I think it won today! God, he's an idiot! He's even making me sick of Ava/Moochie!

    "Hahahaha. Poor Nina!!! Yes McSilas she wants to be held! :)"

    Bad Ric! Baaaaaaaaaad Ric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think it won today! God, he's an idiot! He's even making me sick of Ava/Moochie!"

    ROFL! Yes it won today!!! I can't wait until everyone knows the truth!

    "Bad Ric! Baaaaaaaaaad Ric!"

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete