Friday, July 17, 2015

Snooze City

    The blog is going to be brief today because today's show was just plain BORING!   After the awesomeness that was Monday and Tuesday, the last three shows have fallen flat with me.   Morgan and "Denise" doing the deed--UGH!   Ric gaslighting Nina with the baby crying while making out with her mother--More UGH!  It's not because of the age differences and the woman being a lot older.  God knows we see plenty of older men with younger women.  It's just that the stupidity of the characters involved is nauseating.   Then we have Sonny and Carly getting married for the FIFTH TIME!   I want my Big Jake (Jason), Li'lJake scenes back!  

      JULIAN'S APARTMENT

       MORGAN:  I know we're breaking poor Keeks' heart, but let's have sex!
       AVA/"DENISE":  Oh Moahgan!  Youah so irresistible!

       ALEXIS'S ROOM AT METROCOURT

        JULIAN:  I'm going to pretend to be a waiter and you are going to be my Mrs. Robinson.
        ALEXIS:  Are you saying I'm old?   How about we re-enact Prognosis Negative instead?
        JULIAN:  Who cares?  Let's have sex.  

        OUTSIDE JULIAN'S APARTMENT

        KIKI:  (to herself) OMG, Denise is going to be SO HAPPY when I tell her the good news.
        MICHAEL:  Not so fast.
        KIKI:  CRAP!   Now I have to break my auntie's heart.  Franco, will you do it for me?  

        SONNY'S HOUSE

        SONNY:  I'm so in love with you, Carly, that I could marry you ten times.
        CARLY:  YIPPEE!   MORE RINGS!   Just kidding.  I am so in love with you I would marry you eleven times.   Even if you are an arrogant, violent son of a bitch with unresolved issues toward barware.  
        MAX:  Help!  Someone blew up our shipment and we're out of beans, coffee cups, and moonshine!   Oh and this guy's bleeding.
        CARLY:  No problem!  I have this handy-dandy first aid kit.  Let me get him a band-aid so you can stash him in a safehouse.  See, Sonny, I can handle your dangerous lifestyle.

         OUTSIDE Q MANSION

        SABRINA:   Good news, Michael!   I strongarmed the hospital to fund your clinic all by my li'l ol self!
        MICHAEL:   You're the awesomest, Sabrina.   I was feeling bad that I had to tell Kiki that her wacked-out aunt can't see my baby sister, but you just made my day!
   
          JULIAN'S APARTMENT

         FRANCO:  Bad news, Ava.  Kiki said Sonny said no.  No Baby For You!   Oh and also I couldn't jimmy the lock on my dad's drawer to get the recording.  
         AVA:  Keep your voice down.  I've got company who still thinks I'm Denise DiMuccio!   And by the way, you SUCK at being a partner in crime and good luck getting Nina back.  

          NINA'S SUITE

        RIC:  Can't suck face now, Mads.  Wife could be back any second now.
       MADELINE:  Or she could have gone crazy on her way back and forgotten where she lives.  
       NINA:  What's my needle-happy coma-inducer of a mother doing here?  
       RIC:  Don't look at me.  I don't know her.   Scram, wacky mother-in-law!  
       NINA:  I'm hearing the baby again.  
       RIC:  Cuckoo! Cuckoo!  
       MADELINE:  What baby?  
       RIC:  Get lost, stranger!  
       NINA:  You think I'm crazy and you want my money!
       RIC:  That's a load of poppycock!  I'm on YOUR side.  

           
  

2 comments:

  1. "MORGAN: I know we're breaking poor Keeks' heart, but let's have sex!
    AVA/"DENISE": Oh Moahgan! Youah so irresistible!"

    The penis won! ROFL!

    " ALEXIS: Are you saying I'm old? How about we re-enact Prognosis Negative instead?"

    ROFL!

    "CARLY: am so in love with you I would marry you eleven times. Even if you are an arrogant, violent son of a bitch with unresolved issues toward barware."

    Hahhaha I love her list of the things she can't stand about Sonny! :)

    "CARLY: No problem! I have this handy-dandy first aid kit. Let me get him a band-aid so you can stash him in a safehouse. See, Sonny, I can handle your dangerous lifestyle."

    ROFL! I hope that teeny tiny band-aid helped the look alike Milo!

    "NINA: I'm hearing the baby again."

    The poor fake baby is crying because it needs it's diaper changed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The penis won! ROFL!"

    And the brain lost. About time someone put Morgan's frontal lobe on a milk carton ;)

    "ROFL! I hope that teeny tiny band-aid helped the look alike Milo!"

    Nurse Carly absorbed all of her mother's nursing skills by osmosis, so I think Milo's doppelganger will make it.


    "The poor fake baby is crying because it needs it's diaper changed!!!"

    Lucky for Nina, the diaper is fake too!


    ReplyDelete