Friday, July 3, 2015

BOOM! BOOM!

   The fireworks are fireworking in The Chuckles and Molly and TJ, Kiki and Morgan, and Maxie and Nathan are picnicking in the park.  Dante and Valerie stay in as Valerie shares memories of her mother.  Carly demands to know what's going on with Dante and Lulu.  Franco comforts "Denise" after Morgan tells her that Sonny won't let her see Avery.  Luke comes face to face with old nemesis Frank Smith. 

     SONNY'S HOUSE

          CARLY:  So what's going on between Dante and Lulu?  Tell me, tell me, TELL ME! 
          SONNY:  It's none of your beeswax, Carly! 
          CARLY:  Like HELL it's my business!  Lulu is my COUSIN! 
          SONNY:  If you must know, Lulu's been a-cheatin'.  With Dillon Quartermaine. 
          CARLY:  PFFFFFFT!   I don't think so.  My cousin wouldn't cheat.  Did Dante actually SEE Lulu and Dillon in the sack?  
          SONNY:  No, but--
          CARLY:  I rest my case.  

        PARK

          KIKI:  Sorry I'm late.  Ran into Franco at Kelly's.  He had some crazy stories to tell about you and Aunt Denise. 
          MORGAN:  Crazy, as in...
          KIKI:  Crazy in that she's hot for you. 
          MORGAN:  And that's crazy because...
          KIKI:  You know what I mean.  Anyway, Franco says that he was only fake-dating Denise because he wanted to make nutty Nina jealous and Denise went along with it to make YOU jealous.  Then again, this IS Franco, so keep that grain of salt handy.
          MORGAN:  Denise has way bigger problems than Franco right now.  Dad won't let her see Avery.
           KIKI:  Because she looks like Mom?  
           MORGAN:  Basically, yeah. 

           MOLLY:  It's so nice of Uncle Sonny to let you live with him.  What does your mom think about it? 
           TJ:  Who cares what she thinks?  She's all about her job and can't even have her own son's back.   That and she thew Shawn under the bus.   Still majorly pissed at her. 
           MOLLY:  She was kind of in a tough spot with the mayor breathing down her neck. 
           TJ:  Talking about my mom is seriously killing the festive mood.  I have something for you. 
           MOLLY:  Don't tell me you actually went BACK to Wyndhams after what they did to you. 
           TJ:  They sent them to me to apologize for what they put me through, so here they are. 
           MOLLY:  OMG, they're beautiful!  

           DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

           MAXIE:  Happy Fourth of July!   You, Lulu, Rocco, me, Nathan, at the park to watch the fireworks.  I'll even let Valerie tag along. 
           NATHAN:  Seriously, Valerie, you're welcome to join us. 
           DANTE:  Not happening for me, guys.  Not tonight. 
           MAXIE:  Where's Lulu?  Where's Rocco?  
           DANTE:  Lulu fled the country to...help her ailing grandmother and Rocco's under the weather. 
           MAXIE:  Lulu FLED THE COUNTRY?   Why am I just finding out about this?   Lulu tells me EVERYTHING!  
           DANTE:  Apparently not everything.   Thanks for inviting me, but I'm staying in. 
           MAXIE:  Bummer!  You're no fun.  
           NATHAN:  Take care, partner.  Let's go, Maxie. 

           KELLY'S

           FRANCO:  Hey fake girlfriend!  Got any more of that ABC gum?  
           AVA/"DENISE":   I miss mah baby niece.  Michael would let me see huh without supervision and now he gave huh back to Sonny.  It ain't faih, Franco. 
           FRANCO:  He GAVE THAT BABY BACK TO SONNY?   I'm slipping.  I could have sworn I wrecked Michael's relationship with his parents forever.  
           AVA/"DENISE":  Now Sonny won't let me see huh because I look too much like Ava, and because I hang out with the likes of you.   But I have Moahgan on my side.  He's gonna tawk to his fathah foah me.  
            FRANCO:  Yeah, good luck with that.  Sonny's not the kind of guy who changes his mind.  

           WAREHOUSE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

           LUKE:  Well, if isn't Frank Smith, impossibly alive after 20 years of me thinking he was dead.  What am I saying?  I live in Port Chuckles, the Land of The Living Dead. 
           FRANK:  Too bad you failed in your assassination attempt.  Too bad for YOU that is.  I may be in this chair thanks to you, but I'm still plenty badass with these here guns.   I think it would be a smart idea to put them to use.  Which one of your loved ones do you want me to plug first?
           LUKE:  Don't plug one of them you old cockroach, plug ME!  
           FRANK:  It doesn't work that way, Luke.  If you don't choose who bites the big one, I'll choose for you.  
            LUKE:  There's gotta be a better way to settle our score.  
            FRANK:  I don't think so.  (shoots Ethan)
            ETHAN:  It's okay.  Its just my ahm.
            LUKE:  You need to get to a hospital, Dodge.  NOW!
            FRANK:  Fine, your family can go.  Except for Laura.  
           
            DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

            VALERIE:  Hearing those fireworks makes me miss my mom.  Fourth of July was her favorite holiday.   We would always watch the fireworks together.
             DANTE:  Must be hard for you this year. 
            VALERIE:  Last year, we couldn't see them because she was too sick from the MS.  All we could do was listen.  God I miss her so much!
             DANTE:  I'm bummed.  You're bummed.  Let's watch the fireworks together and be slightly less bummed.  
             FIREWORKS:  BOOM!  BOOM!  
             

            PARK

            MAXIE:  Something is totally up with Dante & Lulu and I bet Valerie is that something.  I knew she was up to no good.  
            NATHAN:  Will you give Valerie a break?   It's not like she knows a lot of people here.  
            MAXIE:  Hello, Nathan?  It's Lulu's MARRIAGE at stake!   I say we go keep Dante company and make sure he and Valerie keep a friendly distance from each other. 
            NATHAN:  You're under arrest, Maxie Jones, for minding everyone's business but your own. (Handcuffes himself to Maxie)
            MAXIE:  Last I heard, that was NOT a criminal offense. 
            NATHAN:  I was only KIDDING about being under arrest, Maxie.  Remember last Fourth of July when I actually DID arrest you? 
            MAXIE:  And lost the key to the handcuffs!  
            NATHAN:  I had a little help with that.  
            FIREWORKS:  BOOM!  BOOM! 

           OUTSIDE KELLY'S

           AVA/"DENISE":  (on the phone) Can you ask him again, Moahgan?  Pretty please with cherry-red lipstick on top?   No?  Well, thanks foah tryin'.  I gotta go. 
           FRANCO:  No luck? 
           AVA/"DENISE"  I may never see my baby again!  (to herself) Oops! 
           FRANCO: Your baby? 
           AVA/"DENISE":  I felt so close to huh the last time I held huh.  What if she IS mah baby aftah awl?  
          FRANCO:  Say WHAAAAAAT? 
          FIREWORKS:  BOOM!  BOOM!  

           SONNY'S HOUSE

           SONNY:  So I told "Denise" to stay away from my kids, especially Morgan and Avery.  
           CARLY:  Isn't she kind of busy with Franco now? 
           FIREWORKS:  BOOM!  BOOM! 

          OUTSIDE  WAREHOUSE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA




         LULU:  We need to find away to save my parents from that Frank Smith guy.   For an old guy in a wheelchair he sure looks scary.  
         DILLON:  I have an idea.  It worked in a movie.
         LULU:  I don't care what it is.  Let's do it.
         FRANK SMITH'S GUN:  BOOM!  BOOM!            


           
         

3 comments:

  1. "CARLY: So what's going on between Dante and Lulu? Tell me, tell me, TELL ME! "

    ROFL!

    "CARLY: PFFFFFFT! I don't think so"

    Hmmmm.. You saw me say Pffft on Karen''s blog didn't you? And now you are raising me a pffft! ROFL!

    "FIREWORKS: BOOM! BOOM!
    FRANK SMITH'S GUN: BOOM! BOOM!"

    Hmmmm. Interesting. The fireworks, and Frank Smith's gun sound alike! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hmmmm.. You saw me say Pffft on Karen''s blog didn't you? And now you are raising me a pffft! ROFL!"

    I raise you a PFFFFT and I'll add another PFFFFFT for good measure ;) LOL

    "Hmmmm. Interesting. The fireworks, and Frank Smith's gun sound alike! ROFL!"

    Yes, the wheelchair-bound 200-year-old's gun shoots fireworks. It must have been made in China ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I raise you a PFFFFT and I'll add another PFFFFFT for good measure ;) LOL"

    ROFL!

    "Yes, the wheelchair-bound 200-year-old's gun shoots fireworks. It must have been made in China ;) "

    Hahahahaha. Yeah must have been! :)

    ReplyDelete