Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fifth Time's A Charm?

    Sonny proposes to Carly AGAIN, with adorable Crypt Baby Avery in tow.  Silas confronts Morgan about his fooling around with "Denise" behind Kiki's back.  Ava and Franco make a deal, trading murder evidence against her for a reunion between Franco and Nina.  Ric psyches Nina out with a recording of a baby crying, followed by the appearance of Avery's baby blanket.  Kiki asks Michael to intercede on "Denise's" behalf with Sonny.  Jordan and Scott join forces in an effort to put Sonny back in prison.  

    SONNY'S HOUSE

      SONNY:  Now that we have this adorable little munchkin with us, I have a little surprise for you.  But first, help yourself to a croissant and some Corinthos coffee. 
      CARLY:  (sees box with the ring) Now there's a ROCK, but what's it doing on our breakfast tray? 
      SONNY:  What do you say we give this marriage thing another whirl? 
      CARLY:  Haven't we already tried that, like FOUR times? 
      SONNY:  Maybe the fifth time's a charm.  Besides, practice makes perfect.  
      AVERY:  PRETTY RING!  SO SHINY!  
      CARLY:  I can see your point.  I mean, who knows us better than each other?  Let's do it! 
      SONNY:  Did you hear that, baby girl?  You're getting a new MOMMY! 
      AVERY:  Where have I heard THAT before? 
      SONNY:  And you're totally cool with me getting my mob back on? 
      CARLY:  It's who you are, babe.  Nobody in this town can mob like you.  

    JULIAN'S APARTMENT

      FRANCO:  Hey, Six-Pack, is Denise around?  
      JULIAN:  What does the likes of you want with my newfound sister?  
      FRANCO:  We're kind of a thing now, Jules. 
      JULIAN:  I can't vouch for this one's taste. 
      AVA/"DENISE":  Franco, come heah ya crazy bawl of ahtistic genius!  
      JULIAN:  Spare me.  
      FRANCO:  Hey there, sweet cheeks!  Lookin' good.  Got some ABC gum?  
      AVA/"DENISE":  Foah you, awlways! 
      JULIAN:  I gotta go hurl.  

    NINA'S SUITE

     NINA:  (hearing recording of baby crying) Where's the baby?   Can't you hear the crying, Ric?   There's a BABY in here and she needs something.  Or he. 
     RIC:  What baby?  I don't hear any babies crying.  Maybe you need to slow down with the estrogen pills, honey.  
    NINA:  Come on, Ric?  You have to hear it.  If not, you're stone deaf.  
    RIC:  All I hear is you ranting and raving about a nonexistent baby. 
    NINA:  It stopped.  OMG, IS THE BABY DEAD? 
    RIC:  Don't look at me.  I never heard any baby.  

    Q MANSION

      KIKI:  So, Michael, I know you probably don't want to do any favors for me given the whole being drugged by me and Morgan thing, but I'm going to ask you anyway.
     MICHAEL:  What is it, Kiki?  
     KIKI:  Sonny isn't letting my aunt Denise see Avery.   It's so cool you gave him back to Sonny, by the way.  But he's keeping Denise from the baby for a totally unfair reason and that's because she looks like my mom.
     MICHAEL:  You've really taken to this Denise woman, haven't you?  
     KIKI:  She IS my aunt and she looks JUST LIKE my mom, so yeah.
     MICHAEL:  You haven't known her that long.  Are you sure you can trust her.  She was acting kinda nutsy-cuckoo with AJ--Avery the one time I let her see her. 
    KIKI:  Okay, so Denise is a little...out there, but she means well and the baby is family.  Sonny worships the ground you walk on, so if you talked to him for me, maybe he'll let up. 
    MICHAEL:  Fine, I'll talk to him.  
    KIKI:  OMG, Thank you thank you thank you!  

   SILAS'S OFFICE

    SILAS:  Morgan, you shameless horndog, stop two-timing my daughter.  
    MORGAN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT?   Where do you get the idea that I'm cheating on Kiki.  
    SILAS:  I know you've been fooling around with Denise behind Kiki's back. 
    MORGAN:  And you know this how?   Rosalie?  
    SILAS:  PFFFFFFFT!   I haven't seen that phony nurse twit since she parted ways with my ex-wife.  I heard it straight from the horse's mouth. 
    MORGAN:  But...but...whenever I see Denise, I mean she looks so much like Ava that I'm caught up in a hormonal tsunami and resistance is futile.  I'm helpless, Dr. Clay!  HELPLESS!  
    SILAS:  Save it, Cougar Bait.  I have half a mind to tell Kiki, but since it will break her heart, I'll use the other half of my mind and keep quiet.
    MORGAN:  OMG, a thousand thank yous, Dr. Clay.
    SILAS:  Any more close encounters of the Denise kind and Kiki hears the whole tawdry tale.

   SCOTT BALDWIN'S OFFICE

   JORDAN:  We need to do something about Sonny Corinthos.  He's sucking TJ into his sordid mob world.
   SCOTT:  TJ?  How has he gotten a hold of your son?
   JORDAN:  TJ is living with Sonny now since he can't stand the sight of me.  He blames me for getting Shawn sent to Pentonville and for making him spend a night in lockup. Sonny offered up his home to my son and now TJ's eating out of that mobster's hands.  
   SCOTT:  Corinthos truly is the Teflon Don.  We nailed him for AJ Quartermaine's murder, but he jumps into the harbor with a bomb and gets pardoned.  We nailed Ava Jerome for Connie Falconeri's murder and she supposedly fell of a bridge to her death.  But I still have an ace up my sleeve.  (pulls out the flash drive with the recording from AJ's phone). 
    JORDAN:  What's on that drive?  
    SCOTT:  Evidence to get Corinthos back into P-ville once and for all.   Are you ready to help me bring him down? 
    JORDAN:  I'm in.  While you're at it, do you have that muzzle you used on Luke Spencer?  I have an employee who needs to be taught a lesson on how to shut the hell up.  

    NINA'S SUITE

    RIC:  Does this blanket look familiar?  I found it in your drawer.  
    NINA:  I've never seen it before in my life?   WHO put it there?
    RIC:  YOU tell ME?  
    NINA:  You think I took that baby, too!   Have you been hanging around Franco because it sure sounds like this accusation is contagious?  
    RIC:  Calm down, dear wife.  I'm here to help you.  Not a word about his blanket to anyone or the accusations will spread like wildfire and you'll be back in Shadybrook.  
   NINA:  You're on my side, aren't you, hubby dear?
   RIC:  I am indeed on your side.  (to himself) She's looooosin' it!

    JULIAN'S APARTMENT

    AVA:  So, Franco, are you still interested in getting Nina back?
    FRANCO:  Hell yeah.  What's your plan?
    AVA:  I want to ditch this Denise act once and for all so I can see my baby, but I can't do that if I'm a sitting duck for the PCPD once Ava magically reappears from the land of the "Presumed Dead". 
    FRANCO:  It is hard to beat a MURDER RAP. 
    AVA:  Keep it down, Franco!  Julian can't know I'm Ava.  Not yet.  That's where you come in.  
    FRANCO:  I think we were pretty convincing with the Franco and Denise lovey-dovey act, right down to the ABC gum, which is disgusting, by the way.  
    AVA:  Not with that.  You are in a unique position to help me because your father happens to be the D.A. and he's got some evidence that could send me back to Pentonville should Ava Jerome resurface.  Your job is to get your hands on that evidence.  It's a recording of me confessing to killing Connie Falconeri.  You get your dad to hand that evidence to you and I will make 100% SURE you have a happy reunion with your loony lover Nina.  Do we have a deal?  
     FRANCO:  Fine, I'll do it, if it will get me Nina back. 

     SCOTT'S OFFICE

     FRANCO:  Hello, Pops!  Thirsty?  
     SCOTT:  Maybe a little, but I bet you are even thirstier.   How much do you want?  
     FRANCO:  This isn't about money, father.  But you can toss me a few twenties if it makes you feel better.  
     SCOTT:  You want something and I have a great big fish to fry.  Spill it. 

     JULIAN'S HOUSE

     MORGAN:  Tattletale! 
     AVA/"DENISE":  Say WHAAAAAAAAT? 
     
    

2 comments:

  1. " AVERY: PRETTY RING! SO SHINY!"

    Hahaha. I think she wants to eat it! :)

    "NINA: It stopped. OMG, IS THE BABY DEAD? "

    Oh no!!! Fake baby died?!!?! :'(

    "SILAS: Morgan, you shameless horndog, stop two-timing my daughter."

    Yeah!!! You tell him!

    "MORGAN: But...but...whenever I see Denise, I mean she looks so much like Ava that I'm caught up in a hormonal tsunami and resistance is futile. I'm helpless, Dr. Clay! HELPLESS! "

    ROFL! Time to castrate Morgan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Time to castrate Morgan!!! "

    For SURE!

    ReplyDelete