Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Well Well Well! What Do We Have Here?

    Franco tips Silas off to Morgan and Denise's continuing sex romp and Silas catches Morgan and "Denise" in the act (Go Silas! Go Silas! Go go go Silas!).   Ric blackmails Nina into staying married to him.  Sam frets about Liz not wanting to Li'l Jake to meet Danny.  Liz and Big Jake/Jason are unwitting hosts to first Michael and Monica, then Laura.   Laura runs into Sonny & Carly at the MetroCourt and something she says makes Carly uneasy. 

       SCOTT'S OFFICE

        SILAS:  Franco, what are you doing here? 
        FRANCO:  Just fixing Dad's drawer.   Who knew I was so handy?   Turns out it was just a loose screw.  
        SILAS:  Speaking of loose screws, Nina thinks she's losing it again and it's all my fault.  
        FRANCO:  Ya think?  Nah, all you did was let her take the fall for kidnapping Avery so you could use her for a secret medical procedure.   You're being too hard on yourself, Silas, ol' buddy.
        SILAS:  Where the hell IS your dear ol' dad anyway, Franco?   I can't clear my conscience if he's not here to listen to my confession.
        FRANCO:  Am I my father's keeper?   Like I said, I'm just here being a good son, fixing this here drawer.  By the way, Ava and Morgan...still a thing.  
        SILAS: Not for much longer if I have anything to do with it.  See ya, Franco. 

        NINA'S SUITE

        RIC:  Sure, Nina, you can have a divorce and go be with Mr. Looney Tunes Franco.  Just remember, if I'm no longer your hubby, I can testify against you.  You wouldn't want THAT to happen, would you?  
        NINA:  You would trap yourself in a loveless marriage just so you wouldn't have to testify against me in court?   Should I be flattered?  
        RIC:  (plays baby crying ringtone again) You NEED me, Nina.  You NEED me to help you while you're losing your mind. 
        NINA: DON'T TELL ME YOU CAN'T HEAR THAT FRIGGIN' BABY SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF ITS LUNGS!    
         RIC:  I don't hear any baby but I sure do hear YOU screaming.  You're getting crazier by the minute, Nina and you NEED me to stand by you as you get carted off by the guys in white coats. 

         PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

         SAM:  Sorry to be an absentee sex partner.  I was thinking about Li'l Jake and how Elizabeth doesn't want him to meet Danny. 
         PATRICK:  Are we going to sit in bed and talk about THIS all morning?  
         SAM:  Yeah, pretty much.  You are going to tell me that Elizabeth is just overwhelmed with her kid coming back from the dead and to give her time and I'm going to ask you to talk to her for me and you're going to agree because you're such a good boyfriend.  Does that sound right?  
         PATRICK:  Yeah, pretty much. 

          LIZ'S HOUSE
  
         JAKE:  Maybe one of these days we should get married.  
         LIZ:  (doorbell rings)  I better get the door.  Someone else may be coming back from the dead.  I sure hope it's someone I like.  (opens door)  Monica, Michael, what brings you to my humble abode?
         MONICA:  I've come to see my grandson, little Jake. 
         LIZ:  I'll go get him. 
         JAKE:  Hi Mrs. Q, I mean, Monica.  Hi Michael. 
         MONICA:  Hello, Jake.   Nice to see you again.  
         LIZ:  Here he is!   
         MONICA:  Hi Jake!  I'm your grandma and I have presents because that's what grandmas do. 
         LI'L JAKE:  How many grandmas do I have, Mom?   I'm kinda hoping it's about a hundred. 
         MICHAEL:  Hey, Jake, anything on Nikolas?  
         JAKE:  Gotta keep this on the down-low because Uhlizabeth and Nikolas are tight, but Nikolas knew Hayden before Hayden pretended to be my wife. 
          MICHAEL:  Intriguing.  And you think Hayden knows who you are?  How?  Did Nikolas tell him, because if he did, then he knows.  

           METROCOURT

           LAURA:  Carly, Sonny!  Long time, no see!  Carly, I'm so sorry your cousin Lucky didn't get a chance to visit with you before he left town dealing with his Spencer angst.   
           CARLY:  So he told little Jake he was his dad, dropped him off at Elizabeth's, then skipped town?   Jason would SO never do that.  It's a crying SHAME he didn't live to see his son come back from the dead.  
           LAURA:  You know how death is in this...Never mind.   It is sad that Jason can't see his son healthy and alive. 
           CARLY:  That was weird. 
           SONNY:  Leave it alone, Carly. 
           LAURA:  Gotta go.  Great to see you two again.  
           CARLY:  She's hiding something. 
           SONNY:  Where have I heard THAT before?  

           JULIAN'S APARTMENT

          MORGAN:  Denise, Franco knows about us and threatened to filet me.  
          AVA/"DENISE":  What can I say?  That Franco, he done dragged it outta me! 
          MORGAN:  He's got this vigilante thing going because he thought he was Kiki's dad for five minutes. 
           AVA/"DENISE":  Awl this tawking about Franco and knives is turnin' me awn!  If havin' sex with you is wrawng, Moahgan, I don't wanna be right.  
           MORGAN:  Me neither.  (to himself) Penis for the win! 

           LIZ'S HOUSE

           LAURA:  So you're Jake Doe.  I'm Elizabeth's ex-mother-in-law. 
           JAKE:  Pleased to meet you, ex-mother-in-law. 
           LAURA:  I'm also Little Jake's grandmother. 
           JAKE:  This kid's going to think it's Christmas! 

           JULIAN'S APARTMENT

           SILAS: (seeing Morgan and Ava/Denise in bed together)  BUSTED!!!!!   
       

No comments:

Post a Comment