Thursday, July 2, 2015

Step On It

     Dodge is back and he's stepping on a bomb!  Luke finds Ethan in the warehouse, but his Aussie son tells him Lucky got away.   Spencer calls his dad out on his dirty dealings to land ELQ.   Jake proposes that he and Sam join forces to reclaim ELQ from Nikolas.  Kiki is skeptical of Franco's claim that something's a-brewin' between Morgan and "Denise".   Lulu's ruse falls apart when her sandbag "baby" does the same.  Dante returns from Canada more convinced than ever that Lulu's sowing her wild oats with Dillon.

       OUTSIDE LUMBER WAREHOUSE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

       LULU:  The baby, she's a-comin'!   We don't have time to get to the hospital, so I'm gonna have this baby on this here grass.
       GUARD:  Fat chance, lady!  Get in the damn truck!
       DILLON:  Hey, don't talk to my fake wife like that!  
       LULU:  If I don't have this baby right now, I'll lose my marbles!  (sand falls out of bag in her shirt)
       GUARD:  So, were you going to name that baby Sandy?
       LULU:   Ha ha! 
       GUARD:  Too bad I don't have a sense of humor. (grabs Lulu)  One move and I snap your pretty young fake wife's neck.  
        LULU:  Go ahead.  Underestimate me (elbows the guard and he falls).  

       INSIDE WAREHOUSE 
  
       LUKE:  Hey Dodge!  Long time no see!  
       ETHAN:  I'd give you a hug, but I'm kinda stepping on a bomb here.   If I take my foot off, clink BOOM!  
       LUKE:  When they told you to step on it, they weren't kidding!  
       ETHAN:  You better get the hell out of here before I pass out and this building blows.  
       LUKE:  Right, and leave my son to die?   No dice, Dodge. 
       ETHAN:  It's been real, Dad, but I refuse to be the one to put an end to Luke Spencer. 
       LUKE:  And I refuse to be the one to put an end to one of my kids.   Come on, let me disarm this bad boy.  
       ETHAN:  Yeah, good luck with that.  
       LUKE:  (cutting wire) Snip snip!  Now grab my hand and we're getting out of this here lumber yard. 
      ETHAN:  You're might confident in your bomb-defusing skills. 
      LUKE:  And you aren't?   Come on, Dodge.  Grab my hand. 
      ETHAN:  And take the chance that this thing still goes off and does us both in?  
      LUKE:  For crying out loud, Ethan, am I gonna have to pull you off that bomb myself? 
      ETHAN:  Fine.  Get down!   (Ethan and Luke get down.  The bomb doesn't go off).  
      LUKE:  How's that crow tasting, Dodge? 


       DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

       VALERIE:  Well, you answered the door, so that's a good sign. 
        DANTE:  She's cheating. 
        VALERIE:  Did you find out anything new? 
        DANTE:  Only further evidence that Lulu and Dillon are having an affair at some hotel in Canada. 
        VALERIE:  How unpatriotic of them, fleeing the country right before the Fourth of July!  
        DANTE:  There were clothes strewn all over their bed.  Notice, I said bed, singular.  
        VALERIE:  Did they try to deny it? 
        DANTE:  I never actually saw them.  I didn't need to.  I found out all I needed to know.  
        VALERIE:  Wow, Lulu is actually kind of a hypocrite after getting in MY face about being too close to you.   Nice going, cuz! 
         DANTE:  Lulu has this adrenaline junkie side to her that Dillon brings out.  He's the same way.  Who knows how long they've been planning this Canadian rendezvous.  
  
       ELQ OFFICE

        SPENCER:  Dad, I am highly disappointed in you.  You have fallen in my estimation.  
        NIKOLAS:  Spencer, is that any way to talk to your father?  What have I done to make you so righteously indignant? 
       SPENCER:  You have stolen ELQ from the Quartermaines.   Didn't you once tell me that stealing is dishonest?  
       NIKOLAS:  Yes, I did, but I acquired ELQ by legal means.  That is not stealing, son.  That's business. 
       SPENCER:  It's monkey business, if you ask me.  Michael is a good guy.  He's always nice to Josslyn.  Now he's sad because he lost his company.  That, my father, is not nice.  
      NIKOLAS:  Would you feel differently if I told you I did this for you?   I did it so we would never have to sell our home, our castle. 
      SPENCER:  The ghost of my dearly departed mother told me that money isn't everything and being a townie is not so bad because she was one too. 
      NIKOLAS:  It's not nice to call your mother a townie. 
      SPENCER:  That is my point, father.  She taught me that it's what is inside my soul that counts. 
      NIKOLAS:  She was right.  
      SPENCER:  So give Michael his company back already!  
      NIKOLAS:  Business doesn't work that way, Spencer. 
      SPENCER:  What is inside YOUR soul, father?  
      NIKOLAS:  Fine, I'll think about it.   Let's go celebrate the holiday and watch some fireworks. 
      SPENCER:  Now you're talking.  
        

       KELLY'S

      KIKI:  You can't be serious, Franco.  Morgan and Denise are NOT up to any funny business.   Are you sure you're not just a little jealous?  
      FRANCO:  What would I have to be jealous of?  Denise and I aren't REALLY dating.  I just used her to make Nina jealous and I think it worked!  
      KIKI:  So why did Denise go along with it?
      FRANCO:  Because SHE was trying to make Morgan jealous.  
      KIKI:  My aunt wouldn't do that to me, would she?   And neither would Morgan.  
 
       OUTSIDE KELLY'S
     
       JAKE:  Hey Sam, what do you say we team up to get ELQ back into Quartermaine hands?  Are you okay with plotting against Nikolas?  He is your cousin after all. 
       SAM:  Yes, he is family, but so are the Quartermaines.   How do you propose we go about getting ELQ back?  It's not like Nikolas is just going to give it back to us.  
       JAKE:  Not unless we have some leverage.   As in something to hold over his head.  Any deep, dark, Cassadine secrets you can dig up on Nikolas would go a long way to righting the wrong he did against Michael.  
       SAM:  So, you want me to dig up dirt on my cousin?   Okay, I'll do it.   For Michael, because Jason loved him like a son.  

       SILAS'S APARTMENT

      AVA/"DENISE":  I'm not heah for a roll in the hay, Moahgan, but ya do look hot in a towel.  I'm heah because youah fathah won't let me see mah niece because YOU told him about us.  
      MORGAN:  Is that the only reason?   Maybe he thinks you're really Ava.  
      AVA/"DENISE":  You gotta help me heah.  You gotta tell yoah daddy that theah's nothin' doin' between you and me.
      MORGAN:  In other words, you want me to lie to him.  I mean, aren't we both two seconds away from jumping each other's bones?  
      AVA/"DENISE":  I won't deny that I'm attracted to ya, Moahgan, but I don't wanna hurt Kiki eithah.   I'm between a rock and a hawd place.
      MORGAN:  Fine, I'll talk to my dad.
      AVA/"DENISE":  Youah a sweetie pie.

      LUMBER WAREHOUSE

      GUARD:  Well, isn't this cozy.  A family reunion.  
      LUKE:  Would you mind telling me who's pulling the strings here?   Who's that boss?
      GUARD:  You're about to find out.   
 

1 comment:

  1. "DILLON: Hey, don't talk to my fake wife like that!"

    Yeah how rude!!! :)

    "GUARD: So, were you going to name that baby Sandy?"

    Wow! Yes! How did you know?! :)

    ReplyDelete